Where is Allah? Who Created The World? Book About Belief in God.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
[imgleft]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m197/turntoislam/English%20Article%20Pictures/p_57.gif[/imgleft]Where is Allah? Who Created The World? Book About Belief in God. Who Created Man? What is the Origin of all life? Does Atheism mean liberty? [SIZE=+1][Mulk 67:2] The One Who created life and death to test you, who among you has the better deeds; and He only is the Most Honourable, the Oft Forgiving. [/SIZE]

where is Allah.pdf (5.44 MB)

Attachments

• where is Allah.pdf
    5.4 MB · Views: 221

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
:salam2:
jazak Allah khayran

Assaalamualaikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakaatu,

I think all these links have expired. But it seems that Brother Proud_2b_Muslim has downloaded them somehow. Any suggestions brother?

Would love to have a read of them. :D

May Allah Ta'allah reward you for your efforts, Insha Allah. Ameen

Wasalaam :)

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ

I think all these links have expired. But it seems that Brother Proud_2b_Muslim has downloaded them somehow. Any suggestions brother?

Assalamualaikum

:bismillah1:

That made me laugh!

Assalamualaikum

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud

if people see replies in a thread maybe it will encourage they to participate in the thread or maybe make a new thread and also it will give the old threads a bumb to be shown in the main page , anyway sister thanks for being sarcastic
:wasalam:

Mahzala

Assalamualaikum Brother

I am sure she wasnt asking because she was being sarcastic, she probably really needed help with downloading them. If you did get upset, I am sorry, as it made me laugh. I am sorry for that. Please forgive me :(

But rarely do I see you right like that. You should write more often Brother. Makes the red colour look better too. :D You are right, it does encourage people to post. And the person who has posted something should be thanked and thier efforts acknowledged. You are right. So thank you for reminding us.

Assalamualaikum

Proud_2b_Muslim

Ahmad M. Al-Marshoud
Assalamualaikum Brother

I am sure she wasnt asking because she was being sarcastic, she probably really needed help with downloading them. If you did get upset, I am sorry, as it made me laugh. I am sorry for that. Please forgive me :(

But rarely do I see you right like that. You should write more often Brother. Makes the red colour look better too. :D You are right, it does encourage people to post. And the person who has posted something should be thanked and thier efforts acknowledged. You are right. So thank you for reminding us.

Assalamualaikum

thanks for being understanding and I was in a very bad mode when I wrote that , I am sorry if I offended anyone , please forgive brothers and sisters

Mahzala

thanks for being understanding and I was in a very bad mode when I wrote that , I am sorry if I offended anyone , please forgive brothers and sisters

Assalamualaikum

I do not think that you have offended anyone. :)

May Allah forgive you and all of us Insha Allah, Aameen.

Assalamualaikum

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
assalamu alaykum, updated

Assalamualikum WaRahmatullahi WaBarakaatu,

Jazaka Allah Khair for that.

By the way, I can't believe I created such a disaster and a misunderstanding in this thread. I am really sorry to all. That was not my intention. Genuine apologies... :shymuslima1:

*Sana*

.~.Slave of Allah.~.
assalamu alaykum, updated

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakaatu,

Just letting you know that I downloaded the file, but it says that it is corrupt. :S

May Allah reward you for your efforts anyway, Insha Allah.

brotherubaid

Assalam O Alikum

May Allah reward u i really want this book ,

i Have tried to download it through all the links in this thread but they are all corrupted , it does download but it does not open , it says

THERE WAS AN ERROR OPENING THIS DOCUMENT. THE FILE IS DAMAGED AND COULD NOT BE REPAIRED.

Who ever has this book please upload it , Jazakum Allah khair