where is it?

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
:salam2:

I have posted something today and cannot find it now. Where did it go? Is it removed by a moderator?

Brothers and sisters I am very sorry if that contains anything wrong. It has a title like ' Mathematical Miracles of the Holy Quran'. I do read and understand anything that is posted by me before posting. That one contains so many information which is very difficult for me to calculate and count by myself.

Please forgive me if I have done something wrong.

But where is it??????

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-

amna_muslimaa

TRUELY MUSLIMAA
Well.... You should ask the Administrator MABSOOT the same thing happend with me may be he will answer your question ....!!!
:wasalam:

saffanah

speak good or silent
If a posting is removed by the administrator, there's must be something wrong with it.
It also happened to me couple months ago, after I re-read my article, well...it may be because people doesn't found out it's accuracy

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

if it's deleted then whomever deleted it would send you a pm by telling you what was wrong with it. sometimes it might be that somebody posted that before you, it doesn't have to be bad to be deleted it. check if you have any pm messages. wish you good luck.

wasalam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.

JazakALLAH khair my brothers and sisters for your explanation (especially brother Abdul Musa'ir for the proof). Sorry for not responding to your answers before. I did not receive any PM from brother Mabsoot or any other Moderator.

Never mind. Now I know what has happened. :)

Thank you all.

wassalam

-brother IbnAdam-