Which are five biggest problems in your life

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
Dear muslim brothers and sisters I want to know from you
Which are five biggest problems in your life?
You know every muslim has his problems and I'm a
muslim who has a lot of problems.I hope ALL-LLAH
swt will help me and all of you to disapear our problems.
I'm very pleased with ALL-LLAH swt.
Selam alejkum

jaguark

:salam2:

1- Fitnah (temptation.. UK is full of it.. If i had the power i would move to an islamic country)
2- Laziness ( shaytaan has worked hard on making a person lazy specially the people in my area, but Alhamdulilah am going to mosque everyday now)
3- due to family circumstances i cant marry my fiancee yet (this whole reputation etc etc is in the way)
4- This swine flu has been affecting some people that i know, Alhamdulilah all the people i know so far have recovered from it or are recovering with the mercy of Allah.
5- THe last problem i have is that i am scared what if these worldy things take over me again and i spend less time worshiping the Merciful Allah.

AyeshaL

my 5

1) I read somewhere that you need to always strive to strengthen your imam because if it is not strengthening it is going to weaken...as its not a stable thing and should not be neglected. It is hard to keep striving sometimes.

2) To use my time effectively - I dont know why but I am always tired and I see some brothers and sisters and am overwhelmed with how much they cram into a day!

3) To not get angry / frustrated - life has been hard lately and I have become a much angrier person. Sometimes its not that noticeable to anyone else but I can almost feel my blood boiling!!

4) To not expect too much from the Muslim community. Islam is perfect but we all fall short.

5) To be more grateful for the things I have been blessed with and to be more patient for things to improve when times are hard.

Mujahideena

Wa Alayakom Assalam Wa RahmatuAllah

1- Living in a non-muslim society.

2- Not having my family to support me because they are not muslims.

3- Not having my husband here with me because we cannot live in the same country at the moment due to some political situations in his home country.

4- Not finding a job although everyone else seems to find a job very easily.

5- Having some health issues

Alhamdulillah ala kulli haa.

I'm not really worried or anything, these are just the problems I am having at the moment. We as muslims should not loose hope even if the situation is the worst it can be. We should always remember what Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam went thru.

-Mujahida

revert2007

Love Fishing
1.reading quran(i memorised through transliteration and listening.i need more afford on reading it from quran itself)

2.cooking(i am a new housewife and have never cooked before.just started to cook 1 year a go and still struggling though)

3.anger(i am a very hot tempered person and easily get irittated with verything and everyone around me.)

4.folding cloths( i just don't like this one job yet sometimes i struggle and do it)

5.egyptian language(i am still learning this language to interact with everyone around me)

p/s: perhaps my problem is not a big deal coz it is all tiny problems.Thanks To Allah for everything that i have so far and i hope everyone can have a blessed and happy life.

rtbour

american muslima
asalaamu alaikum everyone! i'll pray for all of you and i hope you'll do the same for me!

1) worried i will get overwhelmed and quit - I am trying to learn all i need to know about Islam and do what is right, but it seems like there is just so much to learn.
2) trying to gain strength to get through my parents reactions to my hijab. also, just other problems with one of my parents being a bad and difficult person.
3) trying to hold onto my marriage and make it a better one.
4) need more patience while i try to increase my family.
5) concerned about some health problems.

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

1. i m so vocal.... i cant stay quite..... i fear i waste my ajer
    m so bad in debating
    m so emotional.... easy target of becoming fool...............lol
    my family don't support me for what i want to do .........:(
    m not constent

safiya58

1. to live in a world which is not my world! I mean I can´t bear all the unjust in it... wars, oppression etc... sometimes when I lay down to sleep all of a sudden I see ppl who are suffering and who are oppressed...!

2. I´m extremly sad for the sins I´ve comitted in the past...

3. I had a hard life and sometimes I remember all the unjust done to me by others when I was sooo young and I´m just angry....!

4. the struggle with my ownself...

5. my family is far away from the truth... I want them to turn to Allah

but still I´m not a sad person... I´m thankfull that I´m a muslim, alhamdulillah :)

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

1. The first n foremost will ofcourse be livin in a non-muslim environment. Dat is becuz it makes me scared dat d rights of muslims mus not be ignored

2. The 2nd prob i face is laziness. I always find excuses for not doin work n my heart becoms comforted, astaghfirullah!

3. The 3rd prob i face is neglectin my islamic duties due to my education although i don't do it, i m scared i mite do it som day, lahawla walaquwwata illabillah

4. The 4th prob i face is dealin wid pressures n hopes frm my family n schoolteachers n frnds etc... relatin my education

5. The 5th prob i face is my education itself, for d education system in india is very tough.

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
I would like to thank all of you for replies.IshALL-LLAH your big problems will disapear soon and you'll find peace and happiness in this life like good muslims and you'll always obey ALL-LLAH's law and follow sunnah of rasulullah savs.
Well I think I should tell you my five biggest problems.
1.Wealth-I do not have enough assets and hope that in the future to obtain property.I'm pleased with ALL-LLAH.
2.Lack of parent since my father died (5 years ago) my life is worsen.
3.Neighbors who are Muslim but do not practice Islam and I have a big problem with them.
4.I have some problem with the Muslim mosque in the elderly who are very stubborn and I can say that they don't know and fight sunnah of Muhammad savs. and follow bidate different.
Because of them I am forced to pray at home.
5.I am a student in high school and I have a year and then to finish school I want to explore further, but still no support for studying where and what I want.
That was.
May ALL-LLAH helps all muslims around the world and guide them into the right path.
Selam alejkum

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah
:salam2:

I see people's problems and i think mine arent that big alhamdulilah mine are mostly internal but some external like living in western world and parent and sibilings and school issues but my five are within...

1- Dealing with not being a hypocrite is soo hard for me (i feel i shouldnt advise or speak to anyone because i am a big hypocrite:astag:)

2- Neglect time and chances to do more ibadah (i really want to do more but i cant use opportunities given to me properly)

3- Forgetfulness of Allah - i know u may think how i mean i need to do more Dhikr of Allah and i suffer with wastefulness in worldly activities :shymuslima1:

4- I have to find myself, i dont think i fully understand my own behavior because i later regret everything i say....

5- Stop judging other, i have been friendless because of this in the past and now Alhamdulilah i have nice sisters that i love very much :hearts:

So overall given my many weaknesses and my many internal struggles with naafs and myself i am grateful and happy for the people in my life :hijabi:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
My five

:salam2: my dear brothers and sisters in Islam:D
Ihope this reaches you in the best of health/imaaan:D
well, AlhamduliAllah I dont have alot of problems:D but I pray that Allah makes every little struggle easy for all of you!ameen ya Ilahi
mine are Internal problems!
1. Laziness!
2. I am having hard time memorizing Quran at the moment(may Allah make it easy for me and the others)
3. lack of patience!
4. Been scared of Hypocracy!
5. My rememberance of Allah is limmited:astag:

*may Allah help you all with your problems and may Allah ease your affairs. May Allah forgive our sins, protect us from evil.ameen Ya rab*

AlhamduliAllah for everything though, brother drimi....please go back to the Masjid even if it seems hard to you, struggle in the name of Allah and do your own thing! inshaAllah, Allah will make it easy on you!!

Allah hafiz now and alwaaaaaayyys

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome......

I have some very serious problems and they are big but they are for the most part very personal so I cannot share them here on a public forum. I do also have some problems that are directly related to my Islam since taking my shahada which I am currently working on correcting so those I think I can share.......

1) Living in a non muslim community is difficult enough but I am surrounded by people who apparently have no concience whatsoever since I am constantly needing to remind grown WOMEN about swearing around me.(I used to swear too before becoming Muslim but I am trying so hard to change myself and its difficult for me to be around this environment because it would be so easy to revert back to my old habits and in that way it is a struggle every single day). Also they get mad at me for correcting them all the time.

2) Due to my first job requiring a uniform I am unable to wear hijab. This hurts me so much because I think that if I was able to wear hijab it would simplify everything in my life. In my 2nd job there is no problem they would allow it and it wouldnt interfer with my job performance at all since I am behind a desk and answer phones.

3) As I mentioned I work 2 jobs right now because I am a single mother so I am looking forward to being married and having a life partner to share everything with. With me working 60-70 hours per week I dont see my son as much as I should and Im so tired all the time.

4) Getting married presents a problem too because the man Allah sent to marry me cannot marry me because his mother doesnt approve of our relationship so he either marries me and goes against his mother or he leaves me alone and makes his mother happy while he and I are both miserable.

5) I know right from wrong and I understand the rules that Allah has laid down to guide us BUT and thats a HUGE BUT..........WHY CANT I SEEM TO DO IT????????? I am SO bad sometimes because I work with the public in BOTH jobs but I really HATE people and especially OLD RICH PEOPLE!!!!! I am working SO hard to fix this problem within myself but I find that I keep doing it without even thinking and I can be so rude even if I dont mean to be! I think this is my worst quality.