Who created the Creator?

safiya58

:salam2:

If everything needs a Creator, then who or what created God?

if there would not be an apple tree there would also be no apples growing on it. and if there would not be a farmer who would not sow the seeds then there would be no tree.and if the parents of the farmer would not exist then the farmer would also not. and if the grandparents of the farmer would not be then also his parents would not exist and when the great grandparents...... ok ok before you guys get headache I´ll stop here. otherwise I can go on and on. the chain is infinitely long and we would loose the overview if we continue to follow back the chain... but what is obvious is that in the end we have to come to a point where we have to admit there is Something where there comes nothing after. Something everything comes from...

It is Allah Subanallahu Teala. who created us and everything else we see and we can´t see. People who can not realize this truth and are asking "who created God?" can be compared to puppets, who believe that also the human who is moving them by pulling strings is moved by himself through filaments... this puppet can not imagine that the human is moving free and is not bound on filaments.... a Creator is not like the creature. If He would be created He would not be a Creator! can you c the contradiction in this question...!?!

Finally I want to add an explanation I found in the web and I liked it a lot.

God is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.

:wasalam:

safiya58

but unfortunately there is no english translation :(

one day I will also understand and speak arabic inshaallah :)

a_stranger

I believe that Islam free human mind from the prison of material world and open much wider domains , those who ask such qustion are locked within what they see or sence while Islam open hearts and minds to wider domains , We the creature need to be created , we were nothing but Allah swt is the everliving , alqayoom, alssamad free of any need he is always the giver, the eternal, the creator, ...........Studying the beautifull names of Allah swt give a good understanding to humans of their originator:

http://www.jannah.org/articles/names.html

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

IslamicGirl24

God is not created; He is eternal. He is the One who brought time, space, and matter into existence. Since the concept of causality deals with space, time, and matter, and since God is the one who brought space, time, and matter into existence, the concept of causality does not apply to God since it is something related to the reality of space, time, and matter. Since God is before space, time, and matter, the issue of causality does not apply to Him.

MashaAllah, thats an AMAZING explanation sister! JazakAllah for sharing.
Ramadhan Mubarak to you.

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

but unfortunately there is no english translation :(

one day I will also understand and speak arabic inshaallah :)

in sha Allah u will :)
I added it coz there are also Arab atheists , they can watch the video
I liked the scholar's answer ..

safiya58

I believe that Islam free human mind from the prison of material world and open much wider domains , those who ask such qustion are locked within what they see or sence while Islam open hearts and minds to wider domains , We the creature need to be created , we were nothing but Allah swt is the everliving , alqayoom, alssamad free of any need he is always the giver, the eternal, the creator, ...........Studying the beautifull names of Allah swt give a good understanding to humans of their originator:

http://www.jannah.org/articles/names.html

:salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah::salah:

:salam2: a_stranger,

EXACTLI! well said sis. Islam liberats humans.

safiya58

MashaAllah, thats an AMAZING explanation sister! JazakAllah for sharing.
Ramadhan Mubarak to you.

Ramadhan mubarek to you too. I did not share it to proove sth to someone... but to boost the self-esteem of us muslims.... glad to know you like it

Rashadi

that is also the reason to worship God and He alone is worthy of worship. If He was created, He wouldn't need to be worshiped. It becomes common sense and logic that God is unique and uncreated.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear respected sister

JazakiAllahu khair. MashaAllah this is truly beautiful and logical. In Islam, we test the true and false God(s) with Surah al-Ikhlaas.

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

1. Say: He is Allah, the One;

So the one who claims to be God should be the only one God. There should not be any other God beside that one.

2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

That one should be The Ever Living, who do not Die.

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

That one should not be born, and that one should not be a father/mother of anyone.

4. And there is none like unto Him.

That one should be incomparable. The moment we can compare that one to ANYTHING, then that one is not God.

How short and perfect. AllahuAkbar!

So anyone who we think as God, shall be tested by the above test. If that one pass, I am ready to worship that one.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

safiya58

ve aleykum selam ve rahmatulah ve barakatuh brother IbnAdam77

jazak Allahu ckair for your comment. there is only One to whom all aspects apply.....