Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amy

Salam Sister,

I was in a similar position to you, before i reverted my Mum and Dad did everything to try to put me off becoming Muslim, And even after i had reverted i still diddnt tell my Parents. It is just because your parents dont understand Islam, the only thing they hear is negativity from the media. It is up to you to let your parents know the truth about Islam.
Also Islam shows you to respect your parents and once you have become Muslim your mum will see a better person in you and maybe InshAllah warm to Islam.
I know quite a few sisters from London and if you want a can put you in touch with them.:hijabi:

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
salam sister,

I just read your post (from quite a while back) just wondreimh how things are going?? I'm 23 and also live in London, I reverted last jan and still struggling with the most basic of things!! insha allah still learning though alhumdillah.

If you eva wanna chat just let me know, pm me or something :hijabi:

Masalam Saira xx

:tti_sister:

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Hello sis
i passed for a very similiar situation and i would love to help u, i tried send u my msn from a privite message but it says ur inbox is full, plz exclude some messagers i really want to talk to u and no u don't have to change ur frist or last name

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Alhamdulilah. What a journey through this thread.

MaY Allah make your path easy and shower you with patience.

Ameen.

I don't know any status on the sister, but Insh'Allah everything is going good.

And a late Welcome to the Home of Islam.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

habiba_08

Where do I start?
I'm a 22 year old female, from London and i feel so lost and empty.
I have realised that Islam is the truth and I would love to revert. I know I need to take Shahada, but I need some guidence.

I have no muslim friends, so i cant ask anyone for help. I know for a fact that my family will disown me, but I'm not happy the way i'm living my life at the moment. I am an only child, and I know it will hurt my parents if I revert to Islam. When I do revert to Islam, I will have no one to help me or support me, I will be thrown onto the streets.
Ive spoken to my best friend about me reverting and he said he will disown me too.

I feel such peace when I hear the Quran being recited. All I can do is reaserch over the Internet about Islam or watch the Islam Channel on TV when my family have gone to bed.

There is one thing I would like to know, would I have to change my name? I know I would have to change my first name, but do I have to change my last name? Also once I find the strength to take Shahada, will i be given anything to confirm that I am a Muslim?

I will be VERY greatful for any replies.

Thank you
IM UR SISTER HABIBA, THE THING I CAN ADVICE TO YOU IS THAT GIVE MORE TIME SEEKING ALLAH'S RELIGION.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Mashaa'Allaah although it's a bit late for me I wanna say congratulations sister! Inshaa'Allaah all is well with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

PS.
LoL @ Global Peace "Kodak Moment" ROFL

mohammed nasser

keep in your way and embrace Islam as you are convinced and try to persuade your parents with your view and they may become muslims too.
For name, no need to change your first or last name.
Hoping to hear from you:hearts:

Abumuslim

Where do I start?
I have realised that Islam is the truth and I would love to revert. I know I need to take Shahada, but I need some guidence.

I have no muslim friends, so i cant ask anyone for help. I know for a fact that my family will disown me, but I'm not happy the way i'm living my life at the moment. I am an only child, and I know it will hurt my parents if I revert to Islam. When I do revert to Islam, I will have no one to help me or support me, I will be thrown onto the streets.
Ive spoken to my best friend about me reverting and he said he will disown me too.

I feel such peace when I hear the Quran being recited. All I can do is reaserch over the Internet about Islam or watch the Islam Channel on TV when my family have gone to bed.

There is one thing I would like to know, would I have to change my name? I know I would have to change my first name, but do I have to change my last name? Also once I find the strength to take Shahada, will i be given anything to confirm that I am a Muslim?

Thank you

Masha'Allaah although it's OK 4 me,i'm single if u wanna married 4 me don't hesitate to contact 4 me

Asalamu Alaikum.

Abumuslim.:mashallah::salah:.

tajweed_teacher

welcome

Asslam wr wb , im quran tajweed teacher , my duty is to help muslims specially reverts , i taught many reverts alhamdulillah , so if u need any help feel free to ask

may allah bless you and help u ameen

wasslam wr wb

>>Yasmin<<

Sista

Where do I start?

Thank you

:salam2: (Salams)

Dear Sista,

Ive read ur story and i do understand u trully. I am a Muslim revert too and have just confessed to my family im muslim. The are very unhappy with my descion but at the end of the day they realise they still have to love me coz i am family. All i can say is be strong and do what u gotta do. Islam is a beautiful religion and i am sure inshallah it will change ur life for the better.

Sista if u ever wanna talk im here 4 u. I also live in west london but at the moment im staying in south london because i have contention at home with my family and my faith.

Sista if u got Msn please holla me and we shall talk. Ive got alot 2 tell u and share with u about islam. Alhamdulilah!

Please dont worry sis coz trust me...ive done more worrying than u 4 ages as a revert....lol

:wasalam:
Sista Yasmin :hijabi:

dpa9966

I read that there are more reverts in London than anywhere else in the world yet trying to find a support group is difficult. Does anyone know of any in London?

saf mulla

salams sister. Do not fear allah is with you always. Carry on praying your namaz and ask allah for guidence. Allah is there 4 us all but you have to believe in that strongly. May allah make everything easy for you.:tti_sister:

malak_ana999

hello sister, first of all u should know that all muslims r brothers & sisters in Islam, so you are my sister right now, I am reverted also & i had the same fears as u have, but thank's allah i had friends who supported me & helped me in this way that i chosen. I am sure u will have alot of help & support form ppl all over the world & if you would like i can be one of them & if u would like me to send my mail to u tell me

ahmed3711

congratulations for being muslim because you choose the right way .your mind was working always no person was helping or supporting you.if u would like to have some support i would have the pleasure to do so.congratulations once again if you want my mail tell me for sure.salam sister

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Astagfirullah for many of the posts that I have heard. Brothers, the sister needs a SISTER to help her out (probably a Muslim sister who is older, knows how to take care of people, etc.), not a grown man.

And what is with the asking for marriage? Doing and saying these kinds of stuff will just get you BANNED and the thread will be closed.

Actually, I prefer that it is.

Moderator is being contacted..........

Sister (guide_me), it would be better if you ask this in the sister's only section.

And Mashallah may Allah Ta Alla give you a high status in Adaan Jannah (Gardens of Paradise), Ameen.

Assalamu Alykum

mfawaznawaz

AssalaamuAlaikum,

It is great that you have realized that Islam is the true path.
I am a muslim by birth but i never really belived in Islam all that much until recently. The only thing that i will advice you is that when you belive in Allah with all your heart and trust Allah that what ever Allah does it is for the best and is for your greater interest then you have nothing to fear. Allah knows all and Allah has the nowledge that no creation has. Allah knows the future and Allah will guide you to the right decision just like Allah guided you to the right religion the true religion, ISLAM.
Have faith in Allah and never give up hope.
Every one can leave you alone, but Allah is always there for you.
Trust in Allah and all your troubles will be over.
May Allah help you with your worries, troubles and problems.

Wassalaam

Status
Not open for further replies.