much luv from america

realtruth

hi. first of all, congratulations to barack hussein obama. I am very excited for our new president. About me, I do not belong to any religion. My whole life, even as a child, I have always seeked for the truth. I have read the bible and have not found much. So, I am looking to my muslim brothers and sisters for advice. I am very sick of how muslims are treated in my country. As an american, I do apologize. We are not all the same here. I have never read the quran, but as a seeker of truth I have found a lot of faith just by talking with muslims. I don't want to hate on anyone, but I see it how I see it. I do firmly believe in reincarnation by the way. Anywayz, I hope that you will welcome me to your forum. peace to all

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Peace to you Brother,

Very Welcome on the forum. You are happy for your new president and we are happy for you.

We do understand that every human is different and therefore do not generalize the behaviour of any particular person to every american/non-muslim. However we strongly want people to clarify their doubts about Islam which have been widey spreaded by media and are attributed to this peaceful religion which is in fact a way of life ..which Allah (the creator of everything) has chosen for mankind.

You have read the bible...Why dont you also read the Qur'an. Please feel free to ask any question,

Thanks,

realtruth

Peace to you Brother,

Very Welcome on the forum. You are happy for your new president and we are happy for you.

We do understand that every human is different and therefore do not generalize the behaviour of any particular person to every american/non-muslim. However we strongly want people to clarify their doubts about Islam which have been widey spreaded by media and are attributed to this peaceful religion which is in fact a way of life ..which Allah (the creator of everything) has chosen for mankind.

You have read the bible...Why dont you also read the Qur'an. Please feel free to ask any question,

Thanks,

I am going to study the Qur'an. I just hope that I won't be disappointed the way I was with the bible. I can sense something very powerful within Islam and I hope that I will find real truth. I just have never had anyone show me the Qur'an, so I will have to do this on my own. I am very greatful to find this forum to share my thoughts with.

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Subhan Allah (Allah is Glorious)

You will NOT be disappointed Insha Allah. Qur'an is the true word of Allah and truth speaks clear and loud in itslef.

Best of Luck

showaib

wellcome

wellcome to tti

Everyone is differrent in this world so as you but personally i think a person should have a courage to find the truth and boldness to accept the truth. I suggest as you are in search of truth explore islam hopefully you will be guided by Almighty Allah.

Stay in touch to tti

cmelbouzaidi

Welcome to TTI :)

Please read qur'an on line at www.quranexplorer.com I believe you will not be disappointed and it will answer many questions you may have that could not be answered by the bible. My experience as a muslim revert in the States (Florida) was very positive so I have no complaints on an individual basis and was pleasantly surprised.
I started wearing the Islamic head covering, hijab, in Florida and I got a lot of respect for the most part. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world today and especially in the States and Europe :) Alhamdulillah.

Keep in touch on the forum and ask any questions that come to mind. You are on the right forum with your user name being appropriate.

May ALLAH guide you to the Truth.

take care and all the best :)

shichemlydia

salam....

salam alikoum sister,
hope you a good time with us here on the TTI, of sure you will not the quran like the bible, because the quran does not speak about mohamed pbuoh and his family, you will find everything in it inchae allah.
find it here.
www.islamtomorrow.com and go to quran.
wa salam alikoum

GAZIJA

Staff member
If you can't get Quran anywhere, I am willing to send you one just pp me:SMILY288:
Welcome to the TTI:SMILY149:

butterflymuslima

I will also tell you to please read www.quranexplorer.com You will see the text in English and Arabic and hear the audio in both. You can listen while your doing other things if your busy! I only converted to Islam this year and before last Nov. had studied ever major (and minor) religion looking for something, anything actually! I was always told " don't study Islam" "don't read that Quran" and other silly stuff. But of course I didn't listen. When someone asked me to read the Quran I did in a month and converted 3 months later. I was the easiest personal decision I've ever made, but the hardest as far as family and friends and the general public. Youtube has videos by Yusef Estes a former christian minister. You will be very thankful for these he is amazing.

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Welcome to TTI
enjoy your stay here
i hope you can learn alot from here
again.. you are very WELCOMED in here!!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
ur welcome here. but please do not apologize for what others have done. you're your own individual. peace and welcome.

nasiruyola

peace to you

Sister Kawthar; said:
welcome sis am with u if u need any question
may god guid u to thr right path
we are happy to see here with us
tc

Please read the QUAR'AN if you have any question, ask.By the will of THE MERCIFUL CREATOR of havens and earth, you will receive answers to your questions.
wish YOU and us ALLAH'S HIDAYA(Guidance)