to avoid fitna between men and women

Robab

daughter of Adam
:salam2:i want to say that in all over the world the biggest fitna is spreading in our life and make our life difficult not only men but also women.the muslim women should to avoid men and muslim women should to avoid (namahrram)i think this fitna is much more in west.but eastern countries this fitna is comming from west.islam give permission to men to do have 4 wives if u can .otherwise u have only one women.for Allah sake do not disturb ur wives because of other women.allah shall ask about ur characters.ans also want to say our sisters to do not play as such act that a men see u.for this purpose in my previous thread i said we shall start as such work for deen that will be benefit for all.but i think muslim are more than true muslim is less in our society.islam is not a trend and fasion but require enternal beauty and pious.only offering the prayer and recite holy quran is not enough for muslims.but allah demands complete code of life according to islam.i think my sentence will be bitter for u.but i expressed reality.and i think realistic attitude is benefial for all us.jazakallah

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
only offering the prayer and recite holy quran is not enough for muslims.but allah demands complete code of life according to islam.

jazaak Allah khair.

mashallah...well said.

i think for us men, 50% temptations comes from the world and the other 50% from women. :) (totally no offence to sisters)

salek

nice thread brother, your topic shows the reality of the society of our muslim ummah.we should be honest in our all actions. we lost all our morality. thanks for the reminder. obviously we should follow the way of our beloved prophet(s) and the ashabe keram. May Allah(swt) give us hedayah. ameen

Robab

daughter of Adam
Muslims are not broad minded

Asalam o alicom.
My dear sisters and brothers recently i talked with a teacher who was not so religious.But he said to me then he look me in abaya and i also covered my face.i criticised me on my abaya.he said people feel feared when they look ladies in abaya and also cover their face.really i did not mind it.because i wanted to listen his points of view about it.he also critisised all muslims although he is muslim.but they do not like muslims becaues they consider muslims are not good in ur character.so i gave answers of ur any questions.but it is truth i feel somewhat gulty when he said that ummah have only theory but they do not give practical structure.this thing really very important for us.i like to listen opposite comments about us because in this way we can improve ourselfs. i want to say that people say about muslims that they r not broad minded and open minded.islam is a vast deen.
in our deen
deen aur duniya do cheezay nahi hai.yai aik hi cheez hai phir kis nay in ko do hisoo mai bant dia.
pls take this topic seriously and share one another ur comments because it is very need of our society.
can we say our ummah to contact with us and guide us?

fada_all

salam alikom

jazaki allah khir katir sister for this masha allah ,very nice thread , may allah reawrd you al jannah

abulzan07

:salam2:

I am 100% agree this is the most dangerous fitnah for young unmarried people specially living in west....May Allah save all of us frm this and guide us to the right path and save us frm all evil temptation and desire

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalam o alicom.
My dear sisters and brothers recently i talked with a teacher who was not so religious.But he said to me then he look me in abaya and i also covered my face.i criticised me on my abaya.he said people feel feared when they look ladies in abaya and also cover their face.really i did not mind it.because i wanted to listen his points of view about it.

MashAllah sister, what Allah said in Qur'an 33:59 is true.