This is ONE example why Muslim HATE Israel...

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I don't know when seeing at this kind of video I feel of doing two things, 1) crying for my brothers and sisters in Palestine 2) cursing the zionist and their allies. May Allah curses the zionist regime of Israel. I wonder what kind of human being are these zionist? Why are they so cruel?

Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the Path. (i.e. even worst than cattle). (Qur'an, Al-Furqan 25:43)

"Sadaqallah-ul-Atheem" (Allah The Great is Right)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
Ya'Allah have mercy on them and help them ameen. This brings tears into my eyes. They are so helpess and innocent. i HATE isreal :(

IslamicGirl24

I can't imagine the pain and agony that our poor Palestinian people, especially children must be going through..

May Allah help them. Ameen.

al-hakim

all muslims must stop dreaming about our glorious era in the past instead we should focus on our future,we must one improve & dominate the economy & technology as our forefathers have done.we can never get any respect from other people if we are weak & backward.the issue in Palestinian is on of the example of how muslim were treated with disrespect.israelis can do whatever they want because they are more advance in technology & economy.remember that Allah had said that HE will not change the fate of someone unless that person makes an effort to change himself.& in today's context this is our jihad ie to improve ourselve in economy & technology to become a strong ummah & when that time comes we will never be treated like the palestinians today.al-fatihah to those palestinians brothers & sisters who were killed by israelis may Allah give guidance or hidayah to them(israelis).

revert2007

Love Fishing
I don't know when seeing at this kind of video I feel of doing two things, 1) crying for my brothers and sisters in Palestine 2) cursing the zionist and their allies. May Allah curses the zionist regime of Israel. I wonder what kind of human being are these zionist? Why are they so cruel?

Or do you think that most of them hear or understand? They are only like cattle; nay, they are even farther astray from the Path. (i.e. even worst than cattle). (Qur'an, Al-Furqan 25:43)

"Sadaqallah-ul-Atheem" (Allah The Great is Right)

i know it is really heart breaking but we cant do anything except make dua for them..don't worry brother.the right time will come and we will get back Aqsa from them....thye can do whatever they want now but in the end they will be loosers and we gonna laugh at them...Allah knows why this is happening..put full trust in Allah..

salam alaykum

actually its all our fault...living in kaffir countries and paying them our taxes!!!...we r actually funding their armies to kill our bros and sisters and then we say jz make dua for them?.....

and we need to reform ourselves for 30+ years.....LOL......look at the stuff we say to ourself and people around us jz to make excuses <------its called wahan........

which excuse is going to save us when Allah(swt) asks us wat did u do?....oh i was like trying to reform myself for around 30+ years so i dont think i needed to do anything.......

we have bcome so shameless that we hide bhind this so called *reformation* which has now bcome the norm to tackle the questions which we dont like.....

Physical jihad is the pinnacle of Islam, and some scholars regarded it as the sixth pillar of Islam.

The Muslims have neglected jihad for a long time, so they deserve the punishment of Allaah, to be humiliated, belittled and defeated. That humiliation will never be lifted from them until they come back to their religion as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When you enter into the ‘aynah transaction, hold the tails of oxen, are content with farming, and give up jihad, Allaah will cause humiliation to prevail over you, and will not withdraw it until you return to your commitment to Islam.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 2956; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

[Translator’s note: ‘Aynah transaction means to sell a product for a known price with deferred payment and then buy it back from the purchaser for a lesser price, so the purchaser will still have to pay the difference in the future]

One of the strangest things to note is that we are living in a time when some of the Muslims are embarrassed to quote the verses and ahaadeeth on jihad in front of their kaafir friends. Their faces turn red because they are too shy to mention the rulings on the jizyah, slavery and killing prisoners of war. They wish that they could erase these verses and ahaadeeth from the Qur’aan and Sunnah so that they would not be criticized by this world with its backward principles despite its claims to be civilized. If they cannot erase them then they try to misinterpret them and distort their meanings so that they suit the whims and desires of their masters. I will not say so that they suit their whims and desires, for they are too weak to have their own whims and desires, and too ignorant. Rather it is the whims and desires of their masters and teachers among the missionaries and colonialists, the enemies of Islam.”

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/34830/jihad

rightpath_357

ASTAGFIRALLAH! even if the houses were made without permitt- why is it their business! there are such little kids there! astagfirAllah- we should du'aa for the poor people