What do you think of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibn Uthaymin

Some teacher (student from B`desh) in Shadwell mosque told a kid to do up-and down, and now the kids backside isn't functioning properly. The reason was he said the answer to a question which wasn't directed towards him.

Now his dad wants to get the police involved. I SUPPORT this. What do you think ? Typically, all the corrupt elder lot are telling him to let it go!

Idiots -_-

Ibn Uthaymin

^Ahmad, your of that persuasion too :(

His backside isn't functioning properly, and hes a kid. How can you support the oppressor?

Kakorot

It's easy to say just leave it, but if it was your own child would you leave it?

I'd tell the police because he'll just do it again to the other children.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
:salam2:

You mean holding your ears( edited from hears to ears) and doing ups and down? Do you think that is a very hard punishment? I had to do it so many times. This was not probably expected by the teacher, as who would have thought that out of nowhere the kid's back is not functioning properly.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
And probably the kid has got a muscle pull or something, first get him to a doctor then think about what to do about the teacher.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

^ Akhi, they're a common punishment in the subcontinent - a person touches his fingers to his ears, and then does squats where he bends to the floor then stands, and repeats the process. So, since your hands are on your ears, you can't use your arms to stand up when your squatting on the ground.- its pretty stressful, because they probably have you do it 50 - 100 times.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
It's easy to say just leave it, but if it was your own child would you leave it?

I'd tell the police because he'll just do it again to the other children.

I agree with this.
We must be merciful and loving to children, especially if what they did was not THAT bad. Its not like he hit a kid or stole something -.-

Parvaiz

He could had told him it wasn't directed to him ,i remember when i used to be young ,if i even would make a small mistakes in the lessons of grammar they would beat me with stick until my hands would turn red ,which simply is not the way of Islam.And i am upset as it came from Islamic teaching centers.
Guess even the so called knowledgeable dont read prophet Muhammad Sayings
Ibn Abbas narrated From Prophet Muhammad
"The person who does not mercy upon youngers and those youngers who does not respect their elders are not among us"
"Oh Allah guide us all, we are in the state we need your help every second,as the day gets near we seek your refuge from all fitnah ,have mercy on us".

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
^Ahmad, your of that persuasion too :(

His backside isn't functioning properly, and hes a kid. How can you support the oppressor?

:salam2:,

supporting an oppressor? i think you streched it too far. i did not mean to let go teacher, all i meant was maybe the teacher did not know his pain.

being an indian, maybe i cant understand the seriousness of this punishment as its quite common there so much so that nobody takes it seriously.

daywalker

i gave 1000 of up downs when i was kid, it doesnt suppose to harm any body part. Its just an accident.

dna1987

Muslim Guy
The teacher should pay all the medical bills, whatever they made be - if they range from $100 (or pounds) to $10,000 over the next few years.

When people ask others to do things like this, they should expect to be responsible for the consequences. Assalam alaikum.

saifkhan

abd-Allah

i gave 1000 of up downs when i was kid, it doesnt suppose to harm any body part. Its just an accident.

salam alaikum

to be frank may be I've done it some 10,000 times!! wa-llahu a'lam
I meant, I did it a lot!

it is and was very common punishment and I think it is one of the best exercise

what I think, may be he has got a muscle pull or something

we can at least pray for him, later we may discuss what should we do with that teacher.

and here no question arises of supporting or not supporting,
a bad act is naturally condemned by everyone.

and as far as I think, that teacher haven't started a poll for his innocence. so why this type of question?

wa-llahu a'lam

may Allah save us from any type of misunderstanding

wa alaikum salam

aisha16

I think it was really wrong of that man to make him do that just because he answered another kids question. A little much.. But no need to get the police involved. It's always best to leave them out and just figure out a solution.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

I don't know how can people think that this punishment is oppression and everything. It is nothing actually and nobody can predict that this can cause back problems. As mentioned we did it probably thousands of times and look we have good backs. This does not make the teacher cruel or something.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As-salamu`alaykum

Its really hard to conclude did the doctors say its a life threatning situation like his back won't function properly ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.