What stopping you from reverting to Islam?

a_stranger

Peace for all our brothers and sisters in humanity :
Dear brothers and sisters please ask yourself what stopping you from coming back to Islam Your true inner nature , didn`t you hear your Lord calling you through his finsl revealation?

:21 (Asad) O MANKIND! Worship your Sustainer, who has created you and those who lived before you, so that you might remain conscious of Him
2:22 (Asad) who has made the earth a resting-place for you and the sky a canopy, and has sent down water from the sky and thereby brought forth fruits for your sustenance: do not, then, claim that there is any power that could rival God, when you know [that He is One].

Translation of the meanings of Quran

To worship means to love the most love with most humility , to do all the good that pleases your creator .....It is a true joy for hearts.

With regards

a_stranger

:salam2:
:jazaak: for your comment. I like to add that The Prophet's :)saw2:) said that he related from his Lord: "I created all my servants upon the true Religion (upon Tawhîd, free from Shirk Monotheism). Then the devils came to them and led them astray from their true Religion. They made unlawful to people that which I had made lawful for them, and they commanded them to associate in worship with Me, that which I had sent down no authority." Related by Muslim (8/159) and Ahmad (4/162)

So we humans should revert to our natural state and be sincere to our creator through our life, by following his message Islam.
with regards for all

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Nice topic.

It's amazingly true how if a baby had grown up with no knowledge of religion and there came a time where they would question "their existence and why they are here", they would naturally assume/believe that there is ONE God. Never would they say "there must be 10 Gods up there" or something like that. It is only their surroundings and parents who instill in them falsehood of another belief.

a_stranger

*!*!*!*!*!Al-Infitar [82:6] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ

Ya ayyuha alinsanu ma gharraka birabbika alkareemi

82:6 O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?-
*!*!*!*!*!Al-Inshiqaq [84:6] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَى رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ

Ya ayyuha alinsanu innaka kadihun ila rabbika kadhan famulaqeehi
84:6 O thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord- painfully toiling,- but thou shalt meet Him.

a_stranger

*!*!*!*!*!Al-Infitar [82:6] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ مَا غَرَّكَ بِرَبِّكَ الْكَرِيمِ

Ya ayyuha alinsanu ma gharraka birabbika alkareemi
82:6 O man! What has seduced thee from thy Lord Most Beneficent?-

*!*!*!*!*!Al-Inshiqaq [84:6] *!*!*!*!*!*! *!*!
يَا أَيُّهَا الْإِنسَانُ إِنَّكَ كَادِحٌ إِلَى رَبِّكَ كَدْحًا فَمُلَاقِيهِ

Ya ayyuha alinsanu innaka kadihun ila rabbika kadhan famulaqeehi
84:6 O thou man! Verily thou art ever toiling on towards thy Lord- painfully toiling,- but thou shalt meet Him.

a_stranger

Peace for you
I think if you believe in your creator and the noble values of humanity then it is a good start to be a muslem , then you start praying with sincere heart things will be more clear step by step .....Islam directs man to all that is good in a practical way. When we submit our hearts to our creator with sincerity a true change in our life will be.

a_stranger

Why Islam?

Islam gives us a clear answer who are we, who brought us to this life, and why, and what is going to be after life. How to be secure and peaceful now and then.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Religious scriptures reach later to an aspirant exploring a new religion the first and foremost thing which is visible to his/her eyes is Akhlaq or character of those practicing the concerned religion.

Regards.

a_stranger

Importance of good manners in Islam

وَلَا تُصَعِّرْ خَدَّكَ لِلنَّاسِ وَلَا تَمْشِ فِي الْأَرْضِ مَرَحًا إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ كُلَّ مُخْتَالٍ فَخُورٍ (31:18)

31:18 (Asad) “And turn not thy cheek away from people in [false] pride, and walk not haughtily on earth: for, behold, God does not love anyone who, out of self- conceit, acts in a boastful manner. - *!*!

Abu Umamah Al-Bahili (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,

"I guarantee a house in Jannah for one who
gives up arguing, even if he is in the right;

and I guarantee a home in the middle of Jannah
for one who abandons lying even for the sake of fun;

and I guarantee a house in the highest part of Jannah
for one who has good manners.''
emptiness that can not be filled except with love for Him and by turning to Him
and always remembering Him. And if a person were given all of the world and what
is in it, it would not fill this emptiness."
Ibn Qayyim al Jawziyya

a_stranger

Allah turn to you in mercy

An-Nisa (The Women)

وَاللّهُ يُرِيدُ أَن يَتُوبَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَيُرِيدُ الَّذِينَ يَتَّبِعُونَ الشَّهَوَاتِ أَن تَمِيلُواْ 4:26

WaAllahu yureedu an yatooba AAalaykum wayureedu allatheena yattabiAAoona
alshshahawati an tameeloo maylan AAatheeman

4:27 (Asad) And God wants to turn unto you in His mercy, whereas those who follow [only] their own lusts want you to drift far away from the right path. [36] - *!*!
An-Nisa (The Women)

يُرِيدُ اللّهُ أَن يُخَفِّفَ عَنكُمْ وَخُلِقَ الإِنسَانُ ضَعِيفًا (

Yureedu Allahu an yukhaffifa AAankum wakhuliqa alinsanu daAAeefan

4:28 (Asad) God wants to lighten your burdens: [37] for man has been created weak. - *!*!

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

My grandfather is "86". He has been all through his life an idolater and a polytheist. I preached him Islam. Amazing he was convinced to Tawheed and Islam,within short episodes of few lectures. He rejected that our Lord would ever incarnate in this material world (as a Hindu he too believed that God incarnates in human forms on earth ).

Now he is very close to being a Muslim. But he hasn't yet learnt to discriminate between Islam and so called Muslims. This lack of sensibility hasn't yet allowed him to embrace Islam.

A hard truth whether anyone agrees or not: There are lots and lots of people who can perceive call of our Lord towards Islam but within our Ummah there are numerous elements those who repel them away.

Regards.

a_stranger

:salah:
Yes i understand brother, many muslems don t care to learn Islam , the vain lights of this dunya is attracting them blinding them , they don t feel the light of Allah sobhanahu wa taala ............i feel so sorry may Allah forgive us and all brothers and sisters ......, i pray that Allah guide us and your grandfather ......there are times when the best thing to do is to pray sincerrily , we are so weak and helpless .
:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu Alaikum:

My grandfather is "86". He has been all through his life an idolater and a polytheist. I preached him Islam. Amazing he was convinced to Tawheed and Islam,within short episodes of few lectures. He rejected that our Lord would ever incarnate in this material world (as a Hindu he too believed that God incarnates in human forms on earth ).

Now he is very close to being a Muslim. But he hasn't yet learnt to discriminate between Islam and so called Muslims. This lack of sensibility hasn't yet allowed him to embrace Islam.

A hard truth whether anyone agrees or not: There are lots and lots of people who can perceive call of our Lord towards Islam but within our Ummah there are numerous elements those who repel them away.

Regards.

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

If Muslims were Muslims because they believed and acted on Islam, and not because they were born into Muslim families. The world would have been a better place to live in. We Muslims bear it's brunt first and foremost. It is because it's us who has broken the covenant to Allaah. We said La Illaha Ilallah and forgot to implement it in our daily lives.

This is one of reason many people are Islamophobic. And whilst doing dawah to them it's the greatest hindrance in their journey to Islaam. We should focus on our selves and our Muslim brothers and Sisters. Even though it's really a tough job!

May Allaah guide you family and ours. May Allaah open our hearts to Islaam and repentance and accept our taubah.

sachin4islam

Wasalamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

If Muslims were Muslims because they believed and acted on Islam, and not because they were born into Muslim families. The world would have been a better place to live in. We Muslims bear it's brunt first and foremost. It is because it's us who has broken the covenant to Allaah. We said La Illaha Ilallah and forgot to implement it in our daily lives.

This is one of reason many people are Islamophobic. And whilst doing dawah to them it's the greatest hindrance in their journey to Islaam. We should focus on our selves and our Muslim brothers and Sisters. Even though it's really a tough job!

May Allaah guide you family and ours. May Allaah open our hearts to Islaam and repentance and accept our taubah.

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

Thanks and Ameen for your precious Du'aa. May Allah (SWT) bless you.

Regards.

Mairo

Maryama
Assalamu alaikum dear sister, thank you for this thread. Masha Allah, you have such a wonderful way of explaining Islam and the meanings from the Quran, I really appreciate it. May Allah continue to bless you, now and always. Best wishes to you all.

a_stranger

:salam2:
AlhamduliAllah dear sister for Quran and Islam .......

وَلَقَدْ جِئْنَاهُم بِكِتَابٍ فَصَّلْنَاهُ عَلَى عِلْمٍ هُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ

Walaqad jinahum bikitabin fassalnahu AAala AAilmin hudan warahmatan liqawmin yuminoona
7:52 For We had certainly sent unto them a Book, based on knowledge, which We explained in detail,- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.

Each soul can taste the mercy of Allah when turing sincerely to Quran , it is a book that should be studied with all our hearts , all our minds then the gates of faith, mercy , guidance , all that is pure and true will be opened widly. May Allah make the Quran light of our hearts and spring of our souls.........
:wasalam: