IbnAdam77
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• a salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu brother

Ramadhan Mubarak to you and the family. May this month bring good health, Ima'an, serenity and Happiness to you and family.

May Allah swt forgive our sins.

was salam alykum wa rahmatu Allah taala wa barakatuhu

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
    walaykum wasalam akhi. no we have not found him yet. last i knew, he was in another city...and as he had told his family he was in training and wasn't planning on coming back anytime soon. there's not much more we can do, so we all left it to Allah swt. but jazakAllahu khayran for your kind visit. may Allah swt ease all of your affairs. wasalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.
    brother i cannot..
    i am not strong...
    i am fully broken, i cannot be strong..
    and our problem will never be safe, we are facing it for 9 years..
    WaAlaikum Assalaam warahmatuAllah wabarakatuh:D

lo0o0ol yea that was a bit LOUD.....awww my ears hurt but I am laughing with you:D:D:D:D:D
    I kno my avater is funnnnyyyy I love it so very much! it made me laugh the first tym I seen it tooooo, he is soo very cute aint he:D
    sooooo.....sweeeet loookingggggg:D:D
    Allah hafiz now and alwayyysssss:D
    was wr wb brother am great al hamdulillah thanks for asking

how abt u ?how are u doing 2day?
    Walaykum wasalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu! yeah, i don't come to tti that often anymore. ameen wa jazakaAllahu khayran and may Allah give you everything that is khayr as well. wasalamu 3alaykum.
    Wa'alykum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah Wa'barakatuh,

Barak Allah feekum, brother. I am even more glad you hadn't read the Haidth I shared with you.
    Wa'salaam
    waalaikum salam wrwb brother,

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I would love to have this avator. Jazak Allah Khayr for the remider. May Allah be with you all the time and may HE fullfill every single, wish, dua, and desire of you and your family.

Wa Alaikum salam wr wb.
    Asslamu alaikum wr wb brother,

I have been thinking for a couple of weeks to let you know that I like your avator....perhaps the reason is that "This is Faisal Masjid In Islamabad -capital city of my homeland Pakistan".

Pls correct me if this is another masjid.

wa alaikum salam wr wb
    Wa'alaykum as-salaam warahmatullaahi wabarakthu,

Alhamdulillaah I am good, how are you?

Was-salaam.
    As Salaam Alaiykum my brother,
    Alhamdulillah akha, iraadhakureviyya varah rangalhu. Thanks for the link my brother. Please also check what jama'at salaf said about this. This will open a pandora's box and I fear a lot of people will become deviant as the layman here is very easily misled. Tableeghis have these falso hadheeth which they keep propagating as truth among their many deviancies. Akhi do what you can to inform people about the truth.
    I don't understand why they gave permission to open doors to deviants. So sad.
    May Allah protect us from fitna ameen
    wa alikum assalam wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh my beloved brother,

wallahi you make me ashamed for not answring uptill now i didn't answer your question about swearing because of being busy so much ...u konw ...
    Salaam Alaiykum my Maldivian brother,
    Jazaakallah khairan akhi. Its a very important hadhith relevant to our times.
    Akhi There is some bad news. They are going to allow the Tablighis into Maldives. I am so unhappy with this.
    May Allah guide us all ameen.
    walaykoum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe wa maghfiratuh

haha no problem at all :D Mistakes can happen...
    U get a lot of reactions eh :d

wa salamu3alaykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe
    عن ‏ ‏سعد بن أبي وقاص ‏ ‏رضي الله عنه ‏
    كان يأمر بهؤلاء الخمس ويحدثهن عن النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم: ‏
    ‏اللهم إني أعوذ بك من البخل وأعوذ بك من الجبن وأعوذ بك أن أرد إلى أرذل العمر وأعوذ بك من فتنة الدنيا وأعوذ بك من عذاب القبر

صحيح البخاري الدعوات 5893
    --------------------------------------
    Narrated Mus'ab bin Sa'd (may Allah be pleased with him):
    Sa'd bin Abi Waqqas used to recommend these five (statements) and say that the Prophet said so (and they are):

O Allah! I seek refuge with You from miserliness, and seek refuge with You from cowardice, and seek refuge with You from being brought back to geriatric old age, and seek refuge with You from the afflictions of the world, and seek refuge with You from the punishment of the grave."

Bukhari Volume 8, Book 75, Number 381
    Asslam'u Alykum brother,

Jazak Allah khayran for the Hadith you posted. Thanks.

Take care akhi,
    Wa'salaam
    Wa3alaykoum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe wa maghfiratuh

Well actually i'm your sister haha :D
    Barak Allaahu fiek for your message :D

Wa salamu3alaykoum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoehoe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…