S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ve aleykum selam sister revert2007,

i´m fine, Alhamdullilah. Jazak Allahu ckair for asking. :) Hope you and your family are doing fine too inshaallah.

ve aleykum selam
    AlhamduliAllah good to knw you're doing well:D
    it makes me happy, :D
    take care sweeetyyy, and Allah be with u always!ameen
    love you tooo sis:D
    wa allaicum saalam wa raahmtullah my baarakatuuhu my dear sister Safiya

Alhamdulillah, I am very well with Allahs mercy,busy with college,and helping my mum in homework.:). Alhamduilillah,Mashallah everything is fine.

How are you sister??? How is everything going in your life?? I missed you and your posts on TTI Mashallah,and your kind presence.

May Allah remember you always like you remember me!!!

take good care,Inshallah

Love you for the sake of Allah,

:wasalam:
    Assalamu Alaikum sweeetty:D
    hw have u been?:D
    loong tym no salaam?
    TTI has missed u:D
    well, I missed u ALOT!:D
    hope u r aight my sweetheart:D
    mwaaahhs HUUGGGIIESSS:D
    May Allah reword you with all good sister and bless you too for been so good Muslimah and His Servent MashAllah.

Love you sister for Allah

May Allah bless you

take care always

wa allicum saalam
    Wa Allaicum saalam dear sister Safiya

Jazzak Allah khair for your sweet Eid Wishes, and I wish for you too and your family blessed Eid ul-Fitr.Ameen.

How are you my sister? How did you spend your Eid.? Hope you had beautiful Eid,and I pray Allah showed a loot of blessings for you and your family during these happy days.Ameen.:)

Alhamdulillah I am fine with the Mercy of Allah,and all of my family are fine as well. Thank you very much sister for asking and for your duas. May Allah reword you for your so kind heart.

MashAllah sister for your caring words,and I belive you for Allah Almighty. I know sister how Allah is Great and that He is always there for His Servents.Really sister with the Rememberce on Him our hearts find peace and I know everything will be fine when Allah is there.
    LOL....u kiddin me???
    u sure speak with so much kindnesss..u jst dont seee it girl !!hehehehe
    seee, thats the reason why I keep walling u <u sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet>:D:D:D:D:D
    and i to love uuuuu!!!!:D
    hehe...crazy n sweet?? I thot those never go together;) but if they do........yeehhhhhoooo:D
    thanks for the complement :D
    aaaaaaaww sister!!:D
    < biggest smile on my face> :D
    you're sweetest......I only give back that which I see in u sister!!!:D
    you too hun..............take care n keep smillling :D
    Allah be with u always:D ameen
    Assalamu Alaikum my sweet sister Safiya:D
    I hope u having a great ramadhan :D
    I thought I wud drop by and say *salaam*
    I was just thinking abt u wen I saw ur username :D I was like....lets say salaam to the sweetest sister safiya:D
    hopin goood for u dear!:D
    and I so soo soo loveu for the sake of Allah ta'ala
    may we all meet in jannah, be shaded on the day of judgment and may our love be as pure as that of the natural watteerrr!ameen ya ilahi!
    tightest hug!
    Assalamu Allaicum my sweet sister Safiya

Jazzak Allah khair for keeping me and my family in your duas,and Inshallah everything will pass well with your duas and with Allahs help. Please keep my beloved father in your duas and prayers,Ameen summa ameen,

I understand sister how do you feel regarding doing ibaadah in this blessed month. I think sister,that more you think how much ibaadah you will do you do it more less,and even you get sad and stressed because of that. It is better sister to not think about it,and with Allah in heart you will do everything well and do a loot of ibaadah and good deeds. Prophet Mohammed s.a.w.s said: " Indeed Allah will not get tired from your good deeds,untill you get tired of doing them"

Inshallah you will be in my duas too sister.

I love you for the sake of Allah.

Have a wondefull raamadan sister!!!

Kisses and hugsss

As salamu aleykum

I will pray for you and your family inshaallah... oh sister why are you sad....? :( I don´t know if there is anything I can do for you....? when i just say don´t be sad it is said easy!

I´m in too much stress... it is saddening me that i can not find enough time for extra ibadah! but you know I was sad too... I have dreams of muslims who are in war and who are suffering... this is making me sad... but the remeberance of Allah gives comfort to my heart...

inshaallah Allah will give comfort to your heart too dear sister...

wish you to see happy inshaallah

ve aleykum selam
    wa allaicum saalam dear sister Safiya

I am fine dear sister Alhadmulillah and with Allahs Mercy. I have been litlle beet sad these days but Inshallah everything will pass fine with Allahs help.:(Please sister keep me and my family in your pious duas.

How are you sister? How do you spend your Raamadan.Inshallah wonderfull and in blessings.Ameen,

May Allah bless you

take good care of yourselfe

May Allah swt be with you every step that you take,
    May HE guide you with each decision you make,
    May HE help you when life gets rough,
    May HE lift you when you've had enough,
    May HE protect you when you fall,
    May HE hear you when you call,
    May all your duas be accepted,
    May you always be in Allah swt's loving hands.

Ramadan Mubarak
    Hayırlı Ramazanlar canm..dua ırtıbatımız artsın ıns =)
    ¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)
    ♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸*♥♥*¸.•'´¯)¸.•' ´¯)♥
    ♥♥(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸**¸.•'´¯)¸.•'´ ¯)♥♥
    ----==--Ramadan Mubarak---==---
    (_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'• .¸_)
    ♥(_¸.•'´(_¸.•'´*♥♥*`'•.¸_)`'•. ¸_)♥

Ramadhan Kareem & Mobarak!!!

May Allah (swt) hasten your pardon..strengthen your iman..perfect your practice..lengthen your hours of worship..and count you amongst those He (swt) purifies in His Month of Fasting..Ameen!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…