abu'muhammad
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi beloved brother,

Ramadan Mubarak to you and your family as well.. May Allah azz zawajal make it a source for us to earn His pleasure and be saved from the Hell fire. Ameen

Please remember us all brothers and sisters on TTI in your supplications.. :)

Wasaalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaykum akhi,

I hope you are doing well Alhamdulillah.

I had sent you a PM on TTI with a query, did you get a chance to read it ?
    wa alikom salam, I'm fine bro, how are you? inshallah everything is going alright for you.

wa salam alikom
    Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi

It's good to know that you and your family are doing well Alhamdulillah.

Akhee, my name is (you know it now :) ).. I was named by my pious grandfather rahimullah.

I love to hear from my beloved brothers in India. Masha Allah you all possess a lot of beneficial knowledge. I have gained a lot from all of your posts Alhamdulillah.. JazakAllahu Khayran.

Ahabbakal lathee ahbabtanee lahu. (May He for Whose sake you love me, love you.)

Where do you reside, my kind brother ? If Allah azz zawajal makes it possible, it would be a great pleasure to meet you.

May Allah subhaanaho waa ta'ala bless you and your family & increase you much in knowledge. Ameen

Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Salaamalaykum akhi abu'muhammad,

How are you brother ? It is nice to read from you on TTI.

I hope you and your family are doing well Alhamdulillah. :)

Take care. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi
    Assalamu alaykum, InshaAllah dear brother, I will remember you in my duas. May Allah increase us in faith and imaan, aameen.

barak Allahu feek. and a very haPPy eid day !
    walikum asaalam akhi :D , inshallah i will remember u in my dua :) .. u also remember me in ur dua :D

jazakallah khair :D
    Asalam alikum EID MUBARAK :)
    Assalamu alaykum, brother Eid Mubarak ! MAy Allah bless you. remember me as well and in your duas.

wa'alaykum assalam
    haha.... nice then akhi tell me the book's name I would like to read it too. jazakAllahu khair for the duas. May Allah bless you. don't be book addict lol that will be fine .
    Wa Alaiykum Salaam Warahmatallah akhi,

Hehe .. Been trying to read some books I got before they gather dust when I am free instead of coming to the net. Inshaallah I will keep you in my du'a akhi and make du'a for me too akhi.
    Inshaallah your B is successful... fe amaanullah
    Salaam Alaiykum akhi,
    First very happy to hear from you akhi and I am pleased you started your own business, May allah bless it and make it a successful venture ameen.
    Inshaallah I will make du'a brother. If you can PM me your name it will be more easier for me. I have a list of names of brothers and sisters who request dua and I make them after my salat.
    Fe amaanullah
    Your brother in Islam
    Asalamo alaikom brother Asifvohra :)

how you been doing brother.... hope you and your family are in good iman and health....

wasalamo alaikom
    salaam alaiykum akhi,

Jazaakallah khairan for the friends request! Long time i did not see you post?? Inshaallah all's well with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…