muslimah_mtl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• U know my older sis, she rly embarrassed me today! :mad: We went to the shop and she brought me a chocolate and many for my litl bro's and sis. When we were standing behind the counter, my sister payed for it, and then she said, "Channa take your chocolates". I was like, "They're not mine!" And the man behind the counter was laughing and so was she, it was sooo embarrassing!
    Assalaamu'alaykum sister.
    I hope you are well InshaAllaah.
    May Allaah make your work easy for you. Don't be sad ukhti, smile it's sunnah :):D Also, don't worry, it will soon be over InshaAllaah ;) cheer up :) acho :) achiy riy ni? :D
    How's life? Kita khayso? :D
    walikumsalam dadi jaan:p :lol: :lol:

i m fine Alhumdillah n i hope ur doing well too:D:D

yaa we spoke yesterday:D btw yeh msg main ney pehly likah tha jub humarey baat nahi hoi thy n jub main tumhe bohut miss kar rahi thy :D aur tumne bohut late reply kia hai behna:lol:

i m sweet:eek:i can't imagine:D noooooo i m not sweet:D i m honey:p

take care yasmine

muah

walikumsalam
    Asalamalikum:D:D

ghandi bachey kahan ho:p why r u not come on msn:D???........i miss u soooooo much behna:(....SEE IN MY HEART HOW MANY TIMES I MISSING U IN ONE DAY :D:D

:SMILY252:

ophs it's too much:D:D i think it's enough:D

ohhh i forgot to aks u how r u ghandi bachey ?:p

take careeeeeeeeee:hearts:

big hug
    muah

walikumsalam
    asslamualaikum dear sister
    so sorry for my late reply but i dont know what kept me from it.
    Anyways,yes i live in pakistan and i dont mind ur asking any knida questions.*_*
    sister dont mind my rude behaviour i was kinda busy.
    where do u live?
    waslam
    lots of hugs and a basket full of love coming ur wAY
    :wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms::wavyarms:
    Salaam salaaam salaaam salaaam salaaaam !!!!
    How are you my beloved ?!??!?!

Kya haal chaal ? Mazay mein. Lets chat sooon.

Take Care :hearts:
    Asalaamu'alaykum ukhti. Naa sis hasah afneh dongor mashaAllaah. To make it even, both of us are :D acha? :D
    lol sis!!!!!

no I didn't like it:lol:
    aww-lol- guess what- i still love long days cuz the longer the sun is up the warmer it is right;)
    Lol- and its getting warmer!!!!!!:D
    But i think it'll be cold again lol- hope not though:D
    sooo sis!!!! how r u?

Salam!!!!
    big hug!!!!!
    mwahz!!!!!:hearts:

:D:D:D:D
    ameen, wa feek baaraka Allaah. Sis, I didn't know that lol. I'm gna go off now bcoz I need to finish off :( Keep me in your du'aa. Jazakillaahu Khayran ukhti. May Allaah bless you and your family. Fi amaan Allaah ukhti FiLlaah. x x x x x
    loh! afneh amareh zika-khoriy zeh ami tired ni? Of course I am!! :D and tanda too :( Lol my fault though. I know, I too thought that bcoz no msn I'll get all my work done but leh ita case-niy. Ukhti, we don't have to open a topic today, maybe one tmrw InshaAllaah. Like now we can think of one and we'll post it tmrw. Bala bood-diy? :D
    gi oi :D ami online asi. it's 2.08 and my c.w is due at 9am :D perfect :D hahaha lol sis i said me and you should open a topic on tti and we can share the ajarrr :) InshaAllaah. What you doing now sis? Kita khiyso? :D And yh sis, what topic do you think we should open :) write bck ASAP amr boorah lageh ar amr sawko beesh khoreh lol :D and wallaah sis ur bangla is very good :D mashaAllaah :D so dnt say that it's bad when it's not! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…