A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa alaikum Assalam,
    Sorry for the late reply haven't been on for a while i hope u and your loved ones had a blessed day aswell :)
    Ukhti! Assalaamu 'alaykum

My inbox is absolutely packed atm and has been for a while, so I havent gotten to reply to you yet, I will do soon though insha'Allaah. BaarakAllaahu feeki for the message, it was nice to get.

May Allaah aid you and me and keep us guided upon the right way!
    you are so lovely sister.. may allah always bless u inshallah u have always given me wise advice!!! so lucky and blessed to have come into contact with a lovely sister like you subhanallah *HUGSSS* *!*!*!
    Asslam'u Alykum sister,

Never came across your posts so far but thought of wishing you a blessed Eid. I hope and pray you having good time, Insha'Allah.

May Allah accept your fasts. Ameen.
    Wa'salaam
    waAlaikum slaam sister:D:D:D
    LOL.......I'll use my imagination, here is one.....it's pink/purplish roses with sparkling "EID MUBARAK" written on them, the words dim and come back up again:D:D:D
    aaaaaaaaahhhh and underneath, it says *your sweet sis Asiya wishes you a happy Eid, Smile for along with it she sent a hug !!!:D
    mashaAllah, tabarakaAllah........how cute sweetyy:D thankssss sister!!:D
    ameen to ur dua I ask Allah the same for u and the Ummah:D
    heyyy, take a look at my EID poem:D:D:D:D
    LOVE u hun:D:D:D:D
    keeeeeeeeeppp the smile onnnnn:D:D:D:D
    HUGGG!! I am so so so happppy today, coz I am lyk here onTTI:D:D:D:D
    yeppppiiess:D:D:D
    waAlaikum sallam sweet sis:D
    I am very pleased to have u as my friend tooo:D jazakaAllah khairan for the add!!! and may Allah blesss u n ur beloved

tc dear Asiya...tabarakaAllah u got a beautiful name, reminds me of Phoroahs(Firoun's) wife!!!! our EXAMPLE!!! may Allah make us like her and get us closeer to HIM!ameen ya ilahi!!
    Allah be with u alwaaaaaays!!!
    As Salaam Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh sister,

hope u r absolutly fine by the Grace and Mercy of ALLAH!!!
    it's been really looooonng so thought of dropping by and asking about u... howz life sis? hope all's well!
    take care :)
    salaam alaikom dear sister

my msn doesnt open i dont know why . i really need to talk to you so i will try to download it again inshAllah .

i gotta go now and if it doesnt open i will send you pm inshAllah .

take care
    salaam alaikom dear sister

thank you for the request inshAllah i will only share on the sisters area so hope to see your posts inshAllah

take care
    aww did i?
    May u and ur heart always be healthy and smiling.....
    ok next time u feel depressed(which i hope never never happens), just tell me i'll send u something written by me :)
    u'll be forced to laugh at it.....
    Wa Alaikum As Salaam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh
    ooohhh thank u, thank u sis. i have no words to xpress my feelings...i fell like giving a 'thank u speech' but i'll spare u :) coz i dont want u to sleeep while reading it and then u might end up having night mares. and that's not a wish i wish for any of my friends...:)
    if u find any of wat i said nonsense, plz ignore it :(

u take care sis :)
    Ma'as Salaamah
    woooooowww sis, that's a truly awesome dua ...... Aameeeeeeeeeeeeeeennn!!!!
    thanx so much ..... and i make the same dua 4 u. i know i can't make a dua with better words than the ones u've used :)
    take care
    keep in touch...:)
    Assalamo alikom, dear and sweet sister. Your friend is in my heart, dear. However, Jazaki Allah khairan for adding me and may Allah make us always friends in what pleases Him.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…