mahussain3
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wa`alaykum us-salaam

Not sure about how it's worded and if that is best but... Ahl ul-Hadeeth, despite their politics at times, are closest to truth (alhamdulillaah) and Allaah knows best. I don't consider them to be a group as such, inshaa' Allaah they are true Ahl us-Sunnah of Indo-Pak. Some of them go a bit far though...
    hahahaha..
    i love the way u speak...hillirious mashallah...:D..
    i know..i have many frnds from there..:D..
    jaane do , kaise ho tum?
    hmmmm...lemme think....you're that tall skinny guy with the red nose and big feet who works at the circus, right? I met you at the Mosque while you were chasing down some Walli's number... lol! Yeah, I remember you, Brother....Any word on your application?
    As Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh Bhai,

I'm extremely sorry for the delay in responding to you query.

Instead of me answering the question, it would much beneficial if we ask someone who has knowledge of Islaam and also knows condition of Muslims in India.

One of my friend has prepared a FAQ on the topic and given it to a Brother who has good knowledge and manners to answer them in serious manner.

All the questions are in urdu and the response will also be inshaAllah in urdu.

As soon as we have audio recording of the answers, I will forward it to you...inshaAllah.

I hope it would clarify the matter...inshaAllah.

Wa 'Alaykum As Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
    Asalamu alaykum

Jazak Allahu khayra, i have never found this while i was searching scholarships. Sure is helepful. May Allah bless you akhi.take care:D

wasalam
    lalalallaaaaaaaaalaalalalalalaaaaaaalala alalallalaaaaaaaaaalalallalalalaaaaaaaalal
    lalalala ye ley :p ye ley :p aur ye bi ley :p :p :p :p :p :p
    nai karoo baat :p :p :p .. mera thori kuch jara hai :lol: ... bht rude na :D :D :D
    nikalaooo patli gali se ab :p :p :p :p :p ...
    Asaalaam alikum :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... app chalay bi gae HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: .. aray bata tu dey tey :p .. kam se kam app ko airport hi chor deyta :p :lol: ..

barakallah fik :)
    Asaalaaaam alikum :D :D :D
    kaise hoo :p abi kidar hain app, shj mi ya india mi :p aur app ki job ka kia hua ?

Allah hafiz :D
    walaikum salam Alhumdulilah bhai mein theek thak hoon aap sunaye kaisey hain?

bus bhai school , then school se ghar
    I will bro. Insha'Allah she'll get better.

May Allah make her strong again after the operation and put her family at ease. Ameen.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…