Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wa 'alaikum salam warahamtu-llahi w abarakatuhu

Jazakum Allah khair brother
    Eid Mubarak to you too, Allahu ma'akum insha Allah

may Allah accept our ramadhaan and our deeds and forgive us in the Eid day
    Eid mubarak to your family
    wassalam
    Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Kashif.

Eid Mubarak to you and your family. May Allah (SWT) accept your Ibadat and shower His utmost blessings upon you.

Regards.
    Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh beloved brother.

Eid Mubarak to you and family too. May Allah accept from us and you. :) :) :)
    Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Kashif.

Hope you are doing well,InshaAllah.

A question that I want to ask. If not feasible to reply here PM me. Are you from Egypt?.

Regards.
    wa 'alaikum salam warahamtu-llahi wabarakatuhu
    Ramadan mubaraka to you and your family

may Allah shower His mercy, blessings and forgiveness to us, the Ummah
    Jazakum Allahu khair
    wassalam
    Assalamu Alaikum: Dear Br.

Thanks so much . Ramadan Mubarak to you too. May Allah (SWT) help us to pick real essence of fasting. May this month of Ramadan be a month of utmost blessings for you and family,InshaAllah.

Regards.
    Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh dear beloved brother

I am having an allergy on my eyes due to the medicine given by doctor, so I will have to see him as soon as possible.

However, Alhamdhulillah I have bought a Black Seed Oil bottle today, and will inshaAllah be using it from tonight onwards. Tomorrow inshaAllah I will have my first Physiotherapy treatment session. As for the MRI, at the moment I am focusing on other things as still we have no money for it brother.

JazakAllahu khairan katheeran for your caring and concern beloved brother. I am truly glad that I have a brother like you. :)

Wassalam 'ALaikum
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…