hayat84
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Waliekumasslam warahmatullahi wabarakatu,
    Sister, you mean in my Visitor messages? its Urdu/Hindi (i mean a bit both mix).
    Pace, misericordia e benedizioni di Allah
    Dio apre su di voi e concesso che una credenza in Paradiso e la parte superiore del Paradiso
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    الله يفتح عليكم و يرزقكم الإيمان و الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    The Torment of ALLAH is sudden and no one knows when it would occur but ALLAH, its also a fact that it would happen mostly on those who are away from their Islamic values and belief. The reason of starting the thread "The Sign of Qiyamah" itself was to make our fellows aware as to what the consequence will be and to abstain from [practicing] all those things that is mentioned as a sign of Qiyamah and do not become yourself a sign or the example for others
    No need to panic, this is what Allah has decreed and this is bound to happen, we have to be steadfast and pray everyday asking ALLAH [swt] to keep us safe by the torment of the day
    Assalaamu alaikum WR WB !!

How are you doing sister ? :)
    Just visiting you with a virtual flower bunch.. :)

dear sister..sorry i did not write for a while...im ok was feeling tired and depressed but im ok..happy you will travel to morocco inshallah you will be happy there
    dear sister..glad to hear your feeling good...im ok hamdullilah just feeling tired and little depressed last days in hallh this will pass,take care sister
    Assalamo alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu (May the best peace and the best blessing be upon you)

In response to you offline comment about TTI being a forum not a challenge.

I agree with whatever you said. The sole intention of that thread was to help that person in doing something which is practical and much more beneficial to the muslim community.

Being in USA, we face many challenges everyday. We ourselves have to tackle those challenges. No body will come and help us until or unless we do it by ourselves.

By giving her this idea, I have given her a new direction to think about. Inshallah I hope that she will consider making those ideas practical. And if she does, it will a great achievement.

I agree quality should be given preference over quantity. Lets hope that if she is busy in real world then she will drop the 30% and we get to read the quality stuff from her. :)
    Wa-alaikumus salam wa rahmatullah

Alhamdolillah I am glad that you liked the poem. BTW this poem was not written by me. I have not yet development the skill to sit down and write a poem :). I just shared it.

Alhamdolilalh all of us needs reminder to be a better person. Ammen to your duaas. :)

Wassalam
    Salaam Alaykum sister =)
    You are so sweet! May allah (swt) bless you and keep you safe from harm, ameen =)
    mashallah sister.
    it is a saying that 'angels watch the world from their place and the muslims are like a star shining '
    Where you lived you are shining:)
    May Allah make everything easy for you.
    with difficulties reward will be more inshaallah.
    take care
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…