Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Assalaamu alaykum sis

Aap kahaan hai?
    I miss you and i miss your pms. :(
    I hope youre in the best of health and eeman
    :hearts:

wa salamu alaykum
    Wa aalaykumu salaam sis :)
    :hearts: I hope youre well today. ameen to your dua. Wa iyaki :)
    :hearts:hearts: Thanks for your beautiful message it made me smile :)
    Aww sis! all the pleasure is mine :) JazaakiLlahu khayran for ur beautiful message.
    Ameen to your du'as wa iyyaki.
    May Allah grant u the highest ranks in jannatul firdaws :)
    Wa alaykumu salaam sis :)

May Allah al wadood love you
    Thanks a lot for accepting the friendship request :) JazaakiLlahu khayran
    InshaAllah speak to you soon sis
    may Allah bless you always

wa salamu alaykum
    Wa alaykumu salaam wa rahmatuLlah sis :)
    JazaakiLlahu khayran for your beautiful message, thats so kind of you mashaAllah. Ameen to your dua. May Allah bless you and grant you happiness in duniya and akhirah :hearts:
    Love you for the sake of Allah swt :hearts:
    wa salamu alaykum
    Narrated Mujahid: ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar said, "Allah’s Apostle took hold of my shoulder and said, ‘Be in this world as if you were a stranger or a traveler.’ " The sub-narrator added: Ibn ‘Umar used to say, "If you survive till the evening, do not expect to be alive in the morning, and if you survive till the morning, do not expect to be alive in the evening, and take from your health for your sickness, and (take) from your life for your death."

Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol 8 No. 425
    Assalamu aleykum my dear

jazak Allahu chair for your care. that´s sweet of you :) I´m fine alhamdullilah just very busy in recent times... how are you sister? hope everything is fine inshaallah... I luve you for the sake of Allah sis :)

ve aleykumselam
    Wa alaykum assamlam ukhti.well yes there are many of them alhamdulillah.there's the imam uni in riyadh.if u want more info and the phone no.log on to bakkah.net..
    I'm glad to hear that you are OK. yes of course i'll pray for all of my brothers and sister dear ukhti:)

wasalam
    Asalamu alaykum sis

How are you doing? I hope you are in best health and iman dear sis:D

wasalam
    walaikumsalam:
    I am fine and good Alhamdulillah ,yes sister i do live in Pakistan .....what about you sis..?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…