** 10 Reasons Why Jesus Isn't God- (Quotes From The Bible) **

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazkour

Waterdrop:

If Jesus is not God ,why you guys pray to him then?

If Jesus is the "son of God" why would you pray to the "son of" instead of praying directly to God?

What about the Holy Spirit? It is part of the Trinity. Why do you emphasize in the Son and not the Spirit?

Peace.

rightpath_357

i do not get how 1 + 1 + 1 = 1??! ............how can u have something like holy mama , son and father as the same person???

and how come jesus died such a miserable death like being crucified on a cross??....wasnt he almighty god??.....couldnt he jz wash our sins without all that trouble??.....to treat a so called GOD like a mere human and die a miserable death like that portrayed in movies is totally impossible to understand

Bro! Is it possible to be gentler? :D:SMILY32: how would u like it if some one started critizing Islam like that on here? I know ur like that- but rlly-:angryred: - try to control urself 2 b more nicer- more in control when u post stuff like this! :SMILY259:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Im not going to be liked for saying this, but I think those that worship Jesus, are in the same basket as those that follow the hadeeths. God is God. We are not to worship anyone else.

My 2 cents
Salam,

Thankyou for the link. I am listening as I am typing.

I will never trust the word of mere men. There is no need, when the Word of God is right there in the Book.
The thing that jumps into my mind is the fact that mere men, have desires, are not perfect and are easily swayed by political agendas. We as humans are very capable of changing the story to suit ourselves. Chinese whispers are another thing that comes to mind.
This is off topic, so i will take this course of discussion to another thread.

I am not trying to be disrespectful at all. Just trying to understand for myself, why we being humans, would follow the thoughts of other humans who are as weak as we are.

La ilaha illa Allah.

Baraka Allahu fika

Assalamualikum.
Being a Muslim you need to say

Ashadu ala ilaha illa'llah.
wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu rasuluh

I bear witness that there is no God to be worshiped but Allah,
and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger

Just having belief in Allah The Exalted but reject the sunnah of Muhammad pbuh is similar to shiahs who reject the sunnah of Muhammad pbuh.
There are 73 sects or will be 73 sects and only one sect will be saved in hereafter.
This sect are those who say

Ashadu ala ilaha illa'llah.
wa Ashadu anna Muhammadan ‘abduhu rasuluh

I bear witness that there is no God to be worshiped but Allah,
and I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger

I would like to ask you a very simple question.​

• How do you pray?​
  • How do you fast?​
  • How do you pay zakah?​
Can you give me the steps on how to pray or how to fast or how much zakah to be paid from Quran ?

If you are a revert that think Muslims are like Christians worshiping man,then you need to study Islam .May Allah guide us all.ameen​

Allah knows the best.

Assalamualikum​

Sakeena

Only Allah

Sorry, I'm a Christain and Believe he's the son of God and died for our sins.

Asalam alaikum waterdrop, I agree with the others. But I have one question for you: If Jesus (peace be upon him) did die for your sins, then that means you don't have to be a Christian per say, because, like you said, he died for your sins, so now you are free to go out and do whatever you please. Since you don't have to worry about committing any sins, since, according to your twisted beliefs, Jesus (peace be upon him) took the heat (astaghfirullah!!) So you can go out and gamble, drink alcohol, fornicate, kill innocent people you don't like, disgrace your parents, shame your family, steal from people, abandon your wife and children with no money, no home, no education, etc--because it's okay, you see? You're a Christian, so you can you whatever you damn want to because you don't have anything to worry about. After shaming your family, betraying your loved ones, and worst of all, SLANDERING ISLAM (astaghfirullah) you can get up on a pleasant Sunday morning and head to church and worship idols beside other fornicating, dirty kaffirs.

I mean, who would want to be a Muslim? SubhanAllah, to admit that you're a kaffir and submit your will to ALLAH (SWT) alone?? To struggle and fight for His cause alone? To gain His Love and Affection for standing up for the TRUTH (alone) against injustices and nonbelievers? It may be difficult, but HONEY, I know that there is something much better waiting for me in the next life! EVEN I KNOW THAT! Only Allah (swt) can forgive me of my sins. Only Allah (swt) can heal me from any disease or ailments that afflict me. Only Allah (swt) can love me when no one else will love me. Only Allah (swt) will embrace me when the rest of the world has turned against me. Only Allah (swt) will hold my hand when I'm alone with no one to talk to. I'm not afraid to admit that I was once a kaffir. I'm NOT afraid to stand up for the TRUTH. Islam is the straight path, and it is a shame to follow anything else. I'm not ashamed to worship Allah (SWT) in a filthy, kaffir country. It is deeply sad to worship anything else other than Almighty Allah (SWT) astagfirullah!

May ALLAH (swt) guider you to the path of Islam and place sakinah in your heart, ameen.

-Sakeena :tti_sister:

Sakeena

Christians

i do not get how 1 + 1 + 1 = 1??! ............how can u have something like holy mama , son and father as the same person???

and how come jesus died such a miserable death like being crucified on a cross??....wasnt he almighty god??.....couldnt he jz wash our sins without all that trouble??.....to treat a so called GOD like a mere human and die a miserable death like that portrayed in movies is totally impossible to understand

Salam,
I agree with you, podolski, :SMILY288: It really makes no sense. :SMILY149:
I was Christian before I became Muslim and I can tell you that sitting in that church for 3 and a half hours and listening to the pastor trying to explain the trinitarian diety is crazy!! In the end, he says, "He's God, He can do whatever he wants," that's what Christians say whenever they are questioned about the trinity astaghfiruallah. They are so blinded by their clouds of ingnorance, they can't see the light of Islam subhanAllah. Christians feed off of hatred and animosity against Islam to survive! But they will never be able to hide the truth of Islam. I don't mean to sound harsh, but they need to hear the it!! Alhamdulilah! They can deny it, ignore it, slander it, but they will be haunted to their graves. We seek refuge with Almighty Allah (SWT) from the fire. May Allah guide us and our families and grant us all Jannah ul firdaws, ameen!! Islam will prevail over the disbelievers! :ma:

:tti_sister:

Status
Not open for further replies.