10 Signs of Scrupulous Piety(al-Wara)

halah

Imam as-Samarqandi

Tanbeeh al-Ghafileen

:salam2: :hijabi:
Asslamu alaikum dear sisters and brothers here I come again after a week away from all sorts of screens.

I hope you all are doing well and I like to share this post with you ,May Allah benefit of it.

From the Book tanbeeh al-Ghafileen by Imam as-Samarqandi

The sign of scrupulous piety (al-wara`) is considering ten things mandatory upon oneself:

1-Guarding the tongue from backbiting due to the saying of the Most high''Do not backbite one another.'' [49:12]

2-Shunning suspicion due to the saying of the Most High: “Avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin.” [49:12] And also due to the saying of the Messenger, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, “Avoid suspicion, for airing suspicion is the most lying form of speech.” [Musnad Ahmad]

3-Shunning mockery due to the saying of the Most High: “Let not a people ridicule another people; perhaps they may be better than them.” [49:11]

4-Lowering gaze from forbidden things due to the saying of the Most High: “Tell the believing men to lower their gaze.” [24:30]

5-Truthfulness of the tongue due to the saying of the Most High: “And when you speak, be just.” [6:152]

6-Recognizing the blessings of Allah the Most High upon oneself in order to avoid conceitedness due to the saying of the Most High: “Rather, Allah has conferred favor upon you that He has guided you to the faith, if you should be truthful.” [49:17]

7-Spending one’s wealth on good rather than bad things, due to the saying of the most High: “And those who, when they spend, do so not excessively or sparingly.” [25:67] Meaning, they do not spend on sinfulness and do not prevent obedience, “but are ever, between that, [justly] moderate.” [25:67]

8-Not seeking haughtiness and pride for oneself, due to the saying of the Most High: “That home of the Hereafter We assign to those who do not desire exaltedness upon the earth or corruption.” [28:83]

9-Maintaining with care the five prayers on time, with proper bowing and prostration, due to the saying of the Most High: “Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle [`asr] prayer and stand before Allah, devoutly obedient.” [2:238]

10-Steadfastness upon the way of Sunnah and Jama`ah, due to the saying of the Most High: “And, this is My Path, which is straight, so follow it; and do not follow [other] ways, for you will be separated from His way. This has He instructed you that you may become righteous.” [6:153]:tti_sister:

farhopes

No God but Allah
Jazaki Allah khair, dear sister Halah.

I missed your posts for a while and I was about to mail you to make sure you're ok. Alhamdu lillah you're OK.

You are a good selector of the topics you post. May Allah reward you.

halah

Jazaki Allah khair, dear sister Halah.

I missed your posts for a while and I was about to mail you to make sure you're ok. Alhamdu lillah you're OK.

You are a good selector of the topics you post. May Allah reward you.

:salam2:
Asslamu alaikum dear sister Amany
I really appreciate your concerning and your lovely words, May Allah bestow His blessings on you and your family.:hearts:

38khadj

:salam2: sister
Jazakallah it was good to read as I tend to forget and its sooooo easy to fall into the trap of talking bad isnt it May Allah guide us all Inshallah.
:tti_sister:
:wasalam:

halah

Welcome!! Its great to have u back!!

Thanx for the post!!

Take Care,

Salam

Jazakallah khair dear sister and may Allah(SWT) reward you for your kindness and increase our muslim girls whom like you:ma: I almost read all your posts and all are beautiful.