10 year old girl gives birth

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

10-year-old girl gives birth in Spain

A 10-year-old Romanian girl has given birth in Spain, according to news accounts. The father is also a minor. Authorities don't consider it a case of rape, and officials are deciding whether the girl and her family can keep the child.
The baby, born last week in the southern city of Jerez de la Frontera, weighed 6 pounds, 4 ounces. Micaela Navarro, the Andalusia region's social affairs minister, said mother and child, whose gender was not revealed, are doing fine.
An official with the Spanish Justice Ministry in Madrid told the Associated Press that, under Spanish law, having consensual sex with someone under age 13 is classified as child abuse. But no criminal investigation is underway; it's not clear the underage father could be charged.
Time says the young mother is not the youngest on record.
Earlier this year, a 9-year-old schoolgirl in northeast China gave birth to a healthy baby boy. In 2008, another 10-year-old girl in Idaho, who got pregnant at age 9, carried a baby to term. And back in 1939, as Time reported, Lina Medina of Peru, became pregnant at the age of 5 years, 8 months, and became a mother by age 6 years, 5 months.
Time also writes that the mother told hospital staff that 10 years old is not considered young in Romania.
(Posted by Michael Winter)

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...10/11/10-year-old-girl-gives-birth-in-spain/1

:wasalam:

JenGiove

How can a 5 year old have a child....she hasn't even had menses yet!!!! Kinda vital in order to have a child.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member

How can a 5 year old have a child....she hasn't even had menses yet!!!! Kinda vital in order to have a child.

Well you see that's the thing. Menses typically start at different time frames in different regions of the earth. Then of course, you have the odd outliers too.

auss20

Assalamu Alaikum brothers and sisters,

Actually we dont understand where to go this world because of this culture. but we have to proud islam doesnt' get such a babies still unofficially.
Allah know the best.

thanks for share this post with us.
Maasalam

abdul-aziz

That is the problem, sometimes we take man made laws and try to make sense of the rest of the world. We are all created with differences somewhat. It may not be the norm, but it exists.

Now I am in no way saying it is right. I would never imagine such a young girl to give birth, but I was brought up in the USA.

It just makes me sick when pulpit perverts, try to bring issues about Islam, when God orders such actions. Do they think they know more than God? Why don't they travel to places like the above post and set the people straight?

or perhaps they should invest their time protesting these places then involving very noble people of the past.

what motivated me to post up above was the recent event that took place here:http://pressandguide.com/articles/2010/11/18//news/doc4ce568682c870375149094.txt

that masjid claims to follow Ja'far, ra, madhab and is the largest in the north east of USA. but I don't think the protesters knew the difference. Their slogans was typical islamophobes.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

There is fuss about a church being erected. It has a dome. The townspeople have gone crazy thinking it is a masjid. They had to place billboards stating this is a church. In Arizona.

The fundamental and evangelical Christians are buying into the Zionist propaganda about the "holy lands". They are giving millions to the Zionists and are now the mouthpiece here in the States. This has been going on approximately twenty some years. Think of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson with the 700 Club. They spout jibberish and good God-fearing people buy into this.
There are professional telemarketing schemes to make money.

It is twisted.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Assalaam walaikum,

There is fuss about a church being erected. It has a dome. The townspeople have gone crazy thinking it is a masjid. They had to place billboards stating this is a church. In Arizona.

The fundamental and evangelical Christians are buying into the Zionist propaganda about the "holy lands". They are giving millions to the Zionists and are now the mouthpiece here in the States. This has been going on approximately twenty some years. Think of Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson with the 700 Club. They spout jibberish and good God-fearing people buy into this.
There are professional telemarketing schemes to make money.

It is twisted.

So true, I found this Bishop in facebook was talking all rubbish about Islam. He was saying something " The Jews will defeat you. We will fight you, etc , etc" I was almost cracking on his behavior and wondering he is a BISHOP. I politely sent out some words of truth and I was not surprised by the reaction. He and the other attacking christians there just ignored my points and was again talking all gibberish. You see they know they will lose the war of logic and reasoning, so these type of people simply choose to avoid it. Even the arguments of a lay Muslim man like me stopped the Bishop in his tracks. Alhamdulillah, SubhanAllah, WAllahu Akbar.

alf2

Islam is a way of life

So true, I found this Bishop in facebook was talking all rubbish about Islam. He was saying something " The Jews will defeat you. We will fight you, etc , etc" I was almost cracking on his behavior and wondering he is a BISHOP. I politely sent out some words of truth and I was not surprised by the reaction. He and the other attacking christians there just ignored my points and was again talking all gibberish. You see they know they will lose the war of logic and reasoning, so these type of people simply choose to avoid it. Even the arguments of a lay Muslim man like me stopped the Bishop in his tracks. Alhamdulillah, SubhanAllah, WAllahu Akbar.

People will do that, are so ignorant of other religions they dont even WANT to know about them. Christians in my family admit they dont even want to learn about other religions because they dont want their faith to weaken.

Also, I have noticed when Muslims just show kindness or talk to a kaffir about Islam, they immediately think we're trying to convert them, then get defensive and start ending any dialogue.... :girl3:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

But that is just it. Muslims do not evangelize. We will discuss with you our faith but we do not bang on your door, tell you you are going to hell, or ask for donations so we will leave you alone.

Back to the girl. The Roma have it very difficult in Europe. They are cast aside. They live in ghettos. In France they are rounded up and bused everywhere. Given the chaos it is within reason that the young girl matured quickly and sought comfort from her companion. Children loss childhood when the world they live in becomes ugly.

We can not use the comparative when there is no norm. To what standard are we differentiating the norm. This is not the ten year old suburban girl whose family is making a six figure salary. She is a child of a lost people who are on the edge of survival. They eat out of garbage cans.