13 Pak soldiers 10 tribes men killed in US air strike

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfarooq-khan

Asalam-W-Aliakum Brothers/Sisters,

In reply to Comments of (Salem9022 , MOSABJA),

Islam started as a Religon of Strangers and today it is becoming the religon of strangers. today a practicing muslim is supcious to everyone, today when some one talks about Jihad fi Sabillullah is considred terrorist and fundamalist. the Heros that is mensioned earlier are strangers to us. their only crime is that they want to fight in the way of allah they want to fight for their brothers in islam in afghanistan, kashmir, chechnya, Iraq etc.

Brothers dont get fooled by media campaign agaings islam and jihad.

Can any one tell and prove it what wrong they have done?
what pleasur can one find in leaving luxuries life and going to tora bora?

for Allah sake open ur eyes and dont blame these people, the are only seeking the will of allah.

I am not a nationalist and only muslim to me the only important thing is Islam (any one seeking the will of Allah, and fighting in the way of Allah) is my Hero,

Jihad is our Way and we will follow this way Inshallah

May all bless us with mercy and give us strength to fight in his way
Amin

MOSABJA

I am not saying any thing against them .Salem would say that they are takfiris and not proper muslims.He should better these things on a Discussion forum that is dedicated to discussion on dects.Salem says that Deobandis are not proper Muslims and so taliban Baitullah mehsud,Abdullah,Nek Mohammad and thne Bib ladin,Zawahari are Khwariji,

Since I dont want sect issue to be discussed on this thread Because earlier I had my thread closed and deleted for SECT DISCUSSION.

What I say is that Killing Innocent people is HARAM.So if Bin Ladin or Zawahari carried out 9/11 or things like that then they are not Heroes rather Zeroes.

But I seriously doubt that.Since I think that Confession tapes of these people are fake.Even Dr Zakir Naik has spoken in his talk that 9/11 WAS INSIDE JOB.
Even taliban have Declared BIN LADIN TO BE DEAD.

As far as Mullah Omar,Amir Khattab is concerned .he is a Mujahid fighting for good cause.

Coming to pakistani taliban like baitullah mehsud.Again If he was involved in the killing of Innocent people in suicide attacks then they are not HEROES.But if they were not involved then They might be Mujahids.

I just say that we are nobody to say that He is Hero .He is kaffir.I pray for true Mujahids where ever.Allah knows the best whether these people are true Mujahids or whatever.Only time will tell.

MOSABJA

and still the defence minister of pakisan, ( a cheapster) has said that they dont have ability to defend air strikes initiated from 30,000 ft.

Why doesn t he go to hell if he is unable to do any thing against such attacks?

Pakistan shud kick US army from their bases in Pakistan. I will see wat can they do then

Defence minister is a Chakka.Pakistan shot down Indian Migs at Kargil which is at much higher altitude then Mohmand.

that too was in 1999 .Now we are in 2008 Where we have Tritium boosted devices,Cruise missiles,Ballistic Missiles,JF 17 thunders,Agosta subs,Anza mark 3 surface to air Missiles all now being developed with in pakistan.

Sow I wonder how Defense Minister comes up with such absurd statements:confused::confused:

pakistan is well capable of defending it self.When taliban can fight with them why cant we:confused::confused:
I think they are more worried about economy.Since they might think that Pakistan has to avoid confrontation with US for at least one year as our economy is now in doldrums.

But if it is right.then they should quickly take Saudi help.take Chinese credit .Get economically self sufficient with in one year and the CONFRONT AMERICANS.

After all Iqbal said

tera tareeq ameeri nahin faqeeri hay
Khudi na Baich ghareebi mein naam paida kar

The problem is only about FAITH .When you have FAITH you dont care about economy or so called ground realities.

AAminAA

Amatullah
:salam2:

Sad news, poor Pakistani people :( but what else to expect ? Wherever muslims live, there is a "problem"... So let us change ourselfs ! Somebody mentioned the hadith about strangers, and there is other hadith also:

"The time will come when the nations of world will invite themselfs towards you ...."

The rest of hadith is here, so look and think ...... ( it's titled in bosnian , but they talk english :) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NawHTVCf8Z8

Jazzak Allah Khajr !

helpinghumanity

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uTwUAAmRuNM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uTwUAAmRuNM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Shahzad

now that Anaconda-Liza has asked to do joint investigation. Do Murderers ever investigate againt theirselves?

Salem9022

very right @podolski11. Zardari and Prime minister never said a single word on that attack. they are pigs i guess

Isn't Zadari a Shi3a?:confused: He and that his wife are very famous amoung the shi3a in Pakistan

Also this is why I agree with Podolski :rolleyes:

Grave of Zulfiqar Ali Buttho
[yt]MqPEXYKLmDs&amp;feature=related[/yt]

they even built for him a shrine, and now people are going to come and pray to it and seek it's blessing like Hindus lol.

Also to the brothers here, Bin Laden, and Zawahari etc. are Khawaarij and the scholars already talked about them and where they are wrong, we shouldn't speak for ourselves and what we think about these people. I understand that some people say we Need Jihad, but once we make Jihad then we are going to fight amoung ourselves because we as Muslims are united upon the message of Islam. Once we clean our country from all of this filth and go back to Qur'an and Sunnah then we can be able to defend ourselves properly. And I agree with the brother we shouldn't go into this or else the thread will be closed lol. And Allah Knows Best.

Also we don't need saudi help or chinese loans lol. we are self sufficant people, we have the best enginners and doctors only thing missing is the right aqeedah.

MOSABJA

Isn't Zadari a Shi3a?:confused: He and that his wife are very famous amoung the shi3a in Pakistan

Also this is why I agree with Podolski :rolleyes:

Grave of Zulfiqar Ali Buttho
[yt]MqPEXYKLmDs&amp;feature=related[/yt]

they even built for him a shrine, and now people are going to come and pray to it and seek it's blessing like Hindus lol.

Also to the brothers here, Bin Laden, and Zawahari etc. are Khawaarij and the scholars already talked about them and where they are wrong, we shouldn't speak for ourselves and what we think about these people. I understand that some people say we Need Jihad, but once we make Jihad then we are going to fight amoung ourselves because we as Muslims are united upon the message of Islam. Once we clean our country from all of this filth and go back to Qur'an and Sunnah then we can be able to defend ourselves properly. And I agree with the brother we shouldn't go into this or else the thread will be closed lol. And Allah Knows Best.

Also we don't need saudi help or chinese loans lol. we are self sufficant people, we have the best enginners and doctors only thing missing is the right aqeedah.

People like Zardari,Zulfiqar ali Bhutto,benazir bhutto are neither shias nor sunnis .

Just take the example of Quaid e Azam .He was born in a Ismaili family.But he never practised that.

Bhutto was a Sunni.His father tried to accede the state of Junagardh and Manavadar to pakistan but failed.By the way he was Not a very good Practising Muslim But he did Many good things.

1)the Islamic constitution
2)Only successful OIC summit where Oil embargo on west was agreed.
3)Starting Nuclear program.

Zardari is a Sunni
But Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto he was married to a Shia Iranian Nusrat Bhutto.

The problem is that when these people like Quaid e Azam,Bhutto are not much of Practicing Muslims.When they offer prayer some times like Zardari I saw him offering prayers in Faisal Masjid in Sunni way.

But the issue is that when these people dont even practice Islam in that way then how can one say Muhammad ali Jinnah is a SHia or Sunni.

His funeral prayers were offered by all sects in pakistan.

Coming to the issue of Shrines.Yeah they are wrong.But at the same time they are not religious Shrines.Garhi Khuda baksh is a Political center.No one goes there and asks Bhutto to give him this or that.He is not a SAINT.

Thats because People come there from all over Pakistan on his death anniversary So they have to arrange for their Living every year.

ANY WAY I DONT APPRECIATE THAT.

As far as Bin ladin,Zawahiri are concerned.Scholars gave their opinion regarding the Bin ladin,Zawahari they see in the Media .Regarding Bin LAdin that is supposed. carried out 9/11 attacks.NO BODY JUSTIFIES THAT .9/11,7/7 are Against Islam.

the problem is that Scholars are not Scientists that they would investigate whether 9/11 was Inside Job.Scholars would not investigate whether Bin ladin's confession tape was real or fake.Dr ZAKIR NAIK SPOKE ON THIS ISSUE SAYING EXPLICITLY THAT 9/11 WAS INSIDE JOB.

I guarantee that if you tell well known scholars of Islam that 9/11 was Inside job.Bin ladin's confession tapes were fake.He died in 2001.Then I would see which scholar condemns Bin Ladin.

I dont praise Bin ladin.But I just say that Untill we are not sure about Who is he?? Where is he?? Who the hell are we to see he is going to Hell:astag:
You go and search about FREEMASONRY on the net and then come back on this forum and then discuss this issue.

MOSABJA

I am not sure if that will have any gains for US. What will US gain from invading Pakistan which is a failing nation anyway?

I hope and pray that US does not have any gains in invading pakistan because that would relieve us.

problems are there.

But By the way If US thinks Pakistan will fail itself then Why the hell are all these threats,Plans to Invade pakistan are coming.

But the problem is that we are thorn in their flesh.Thats why they are giving all these threat.why they want to invade Pakistan You see

1)Pakistan is the only Muslim nuclear power.
2)They will capture whole region from cent asia to Pakistan.
3)Pakistan is a gate way to cent asia.First they want to capture central asian oil wealth and then Connect it to Pakistani sea port of Gwadar.
4)Pakistan has 4 largest copper gold reserves(That too after searching less then 5 % of potential land),4 largest coal reserves. Then there is Great offshore oil potential in North of Arabian sea.

Shahzad

brother mosabja: I have heared from a shia person that Quaid-e-Azam was Sunni wat at the end he turned Shia. He announced that in court. Have you got any knowledge abt it?

By the way, these politicians have no deen but money and Chair :)

MOSABJA

Dont know But I think opposite might be true.Since Jinnah was born in an ismaili family.

But he was a kind of Person who was a Shia by blood but didnt know any thing about it since he was brought up in a family where he didnt learn religion.

Then he went to europe where after wards he read a little bit about religion thats reflected in his speech about

"Interest based banking,role of Parliament and democracy in an islamic state,Islam as a code of Like"

Mr Jinnah didnt do any thing that reflected that he was a SHia or Sunni.
He didnt offer prayers .He didnt mourn on Ashoura.

So you just describe him as a FREELANCE Muslim who just read about Islam at later stage of life.

The few prayers he offered on Eid and others were in SUNNI WAY .

Salem9022

if Jinnah was a Ishmaili then he was a Kaffir, Ishmalis are not connected with Islam from what I know they have their own religion. and if he only prayed the eid prayers the sunni way then what kind of muslim is that when he didnt even pray the 5 daily Salah?

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
  1. Sheikh Usama bin ladan,
  2. Dr, Eman-ul-Zawahri,
  3. Mullah Umar (Ameer-ul-Momineen)
  4. Baitullah massod
  5. Abdulla Massod
  6. Commandar Naik Muhammad
  7. Abu-Masab-ul-ZarQawi,
  8. Sheikh Umer Baghdadi
  9. Ameer bin Khatab

Brother those names you mentioned are not heros, they have done more Harm for Islam and muslims then good. You should not adhere to the Ideology of these takfiris or else you will become like that guy who was banned not long ago lol.
To back up your claims then, could you post exactly WHO each and every single one of those names above have made takfir on? Calling someone a takfiri makes you just as bad as the ones who actually make the takfir in the first place if you are wrong, so back it up, specifically with each of the 9 names above.

:jazaak:

:edit: please provide the sources of your information as well so i can refer to it in future.

Salem9022

To back up your claims then, could you post exactly WHO each and every single one of those names above have made takfir on? Calling someone a takfiri makes you just as bad as the ones who actually make the takfir in the first place if you are wrong, so back it up, specifically with each of the 9 names above.

:jazaak:

:edit: please provide the sources of your information as well so i can refer to it in future.

Sure they made Takfir on the rulers, and basically anyone who does not believe like them. And when you accuse of me of being a Takfiri just because I only said what the opinions of the scholars are then that means you are calling not only me a takifir but also those scholars like Bin Baaz and Utaymeen and Saleh al-Fawzaan a Takfiri.

To Learn more about the Takfeeri, and the Khawaarij Ideology go to
http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/sLF/sLF.cfm?sc=channel&CID=3

There you will learn what the scholars have to say about Bin Laden, Zawahri, mulla omar who is the ameer of momineen lol, and the rest of the gang.

Also Learn about the Deobandi Creed of the Taliban at
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/deobandism/index.htm

if you need anything else just ask Jazak'Allahu Khair

As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Sure they made Takfir on the rulers, and basically anyone who does not believe like them. And when you accuse of me of being a Takfiri just because I only said what the opinions of the scholars are then that means you are calling not only me a takifir but also those scholars like Bin Baaz and Utaymeen and Saleh al-Fawzaan a Takfiri.

To Learn more about the Takfeeri, and the Khawaarij Ideology go to
http://www.salafipublications.com/sps/sLF/sLF.cfm?sc=channel&CID=3

There you will learn what the scholars have to say about Bin Laden, Zawahri, mulla omar who is the ameer of momineen lol, and the rest of the gang.

Also Learn about the Deobandi Creed of the Taliban at
http://www.allaahuakbar.net/deobandism/index.htm

if you need anything else just ask Jazak'Allahu Khair

As-Salaam 3laikum Wa Ra7matullahi Wa Barakatu
Wa-alaykum salam,

I didnt call you a takfiri, you misunderstood also, the links dont even provide that information, they are 'general fatwas' about Suicide bombings kidnaping, hijacking ....thanks, but thats not the topic we're discussing :confused: the issue is takfir, and you said they make takfir of the rulers, 'they' as in the above quoted 9 individuals, thats these ones here:

2. Dr, Eman-ul-Zawahri,
  4. Baitullah massod
  5. Abdulla Massod
  7. Abu-Masab-ul-ZarQawi,
  8. Sheikh Umer Baghdadi
  9. Ameer bin Khatab

So give me the sources, Ameer Khattab especially, (Ive never heard of takfir being assigned to him before) let me read what you read to make the claim - thats all Im asking.

So my request stands as before, back it up, specifically with each of the 9 names above, preferably they should be quotes from each of those 9 people stating ''such an such is a kafir'', on top of that, you need to prove that the takfir is wrong.

(And :jazaak: for the link on Deobandis, Im sure I'll find it beneficial)

Salem9022

Wa-alaykum salam,

I didnt call you a takfiri, you misunderstood also, the links dont even provide that information, they are 'general fatwas' about Suicide bombings kidnaping, hijacking ....thanks, but thats not the topic we're discussing :confused: the issue is takfir, and you said they make takfir of the rulers, 'they' as in the above quoted 9 individuals, thats these ones here:

2. Dr, Eman-ul-Zawahri,
  4. Baitullah massod
  5. Abdulla Massod
  7. Abu-Masab-ul-ZarQawi,
  8. Sheikh Umer Baghdadi
  9. Ameer bin Khatab

So give me the sources, Ameer Khattab especially, (Ive never heard of takfir being assigned to him before) let me read what you read to make the claim - thats all Im asking.

So my request stands as before, back it up, specifically with each of the 9 names above, preferably they should be quotes from each of those 9 people stating ''such an such is a kafir'', on top of that, you need to prove that the takfir is wrong.

(And :jazaak: for the link on Deobandis, Im sure I'll find it beneficial)

I don;t know who is Ameer Ibn Khattab but if he is part of the al-queda group which bin laden belongs in then yes he is a takfiri, because the organization is based up the Takfiri belief. Most of the names I'm familiar with and they belong to the al-queda organization and others are helpers of them which are from the Taliban another psuedo-takfiri-deobandi organization.

Also you are asking me to find for each person from their mouth which they say "such and such" is a takfiri.? Those sites I gave tells excatly what you need.

Also: In an open letter to King Fahd, Usamah b. Laden wrote;

“The answer, as we have indicated on previous occasions, is so evident that it is comparable to the sun at high noon, admitting no hesitancy, nor stammering, or dodging, or evasiveness, or appeasement. It is clear that Kufr (disbelief) is taking you out of the fold of Islam according to the Noble Book, and the Sunnah and the consensus of the Ummah.” (Dated August 1995)

I'm not going to get for you qoutes from Bin Ladens Secretary, and his driver, and his Lutenant and his Bodyguards and his field commander where they make takfir lol. This is what you want me to bring. They belong part of that organization which is based upon that same belief which Bin Laden holds or else they wouldn't be part of it and also their helpers the Taliban.

Status
Not open for further replies.