+2 and -2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

Well well, what do we have here!? Ansari has signed up with another user to speed up the winning process lol? This calls for some mod action. For signing up and cheating with a dupe account, brothers lose 2 points x the number of Shahbazjamil's posts in this thread!

That's 2 points x 19 posts = 38 points! 42 - 38 = 4 points! And since I'm a brother...

we're now on 6!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
As-salaamu `alaykum

Well well, what do we have here!? Ansari has signed up with another user to speed up the winning process lol? This calls for some mod action. For signing up and cheating with a dupe account, brothers lose 2 points x the number of Shahbazjamil's posts in this thread!

That's 2 points x 19 posts = 38 points! 42 - 38 = 4 points! And since I'm a brother...

we're now on 6!

:lol: :D Kashmiri bhai :D we won that game along time ago :p lol :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
As-salaamu `alaykum

we're now on 6!

:eek::eek::eek:

Woow this is too cool! :jumpclap::SMILY33:

BinKhadija

An Akhu
Ooops... 12 lol. That's enough of me here.
Sure, akhi. I know it's quite repetitive here on this thread (and hence boring). I came here after ages; came here when I saw from the main forum page that last post in the +2 and -2 game was by Al-Kashmiri. :) Was sure there must be some moderation process going on here.

Wa'salaam everyone

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Sure, akhi. I know it's quite repetitive here on this thread (and hence boring). I came here after ages; came here when I saw from the main forum page that last post in the +2 and -2 game was by Al-Kashmiri. :) Was sure there must be some moderation process going on here.

Wa'salaam everyone

1666666666666666 :D

Muslim_Gurl

Thank You Allah!
Well now was a good time for the penalty then? Wait a second, I put brothers down to 4, added my 2, so now it should be 6 not 4!

And including this post... 6! Do the maths!

It was 4 no? Cuz I was supposed to subtract 2 from your 6. Okk I'm confused :confused: Sorry if I'm wrong.

Anywayss...its 14 again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.