2 types of *special* eyes

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:

"Two (kinds of) eyes will not be touched by the Fire: an eye that wept out of fear of Allah and an eye that spent the night guarding in the cause of Allah." (At-Tirmidhi)

rightpath_357

Hmmmm- then I'd better start chopping onions while reading Qur'an and join the Muslim Army:lol:

Just kidding- thanks bro for posting!!! JazakAllah Khayran:D

Salam:)

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Hmmmm- then I'd better start chopping onions while reading Qur'an and join the Muslim Army:lol:
Just kidding- thanks bro for posting!!! JazakAllah Khayran:D
Salam:)

:salam2:,

wa iyyaki. :)

no cutting onions will not work :D its only when u cry out of fear of Allah.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaikum warahmatu Allah wabarakatuh!

.....subhanaAllaah!!.....

jazakaAllah khairan brother for sharing this hadith with us!ameen

It's beautiful hadith, Allaah's mercy is too great! subhanaAllaah, !

may Allah make us those who weep out of fear, hope and love for Him subhanahu wata'ala!ameen

Isra

aka Tree2008
:salam2:,

wa iyyaki. :)

no cutting onions will not work :D its only when u cry out of fear of Allah.

As salamo alaikome....

Ok I have a question.......is being in AWE of Allah's magnificent power the same as fearing him???? When I pray I cry sometimes but usually it is because I am so overwhelmed by the power of Allah. I dont know if I fear him as much as I adore him and love him and cherish him. Fear is a strong emotion. I do realize what he can do to me in the blink of an eye but still I think I love him more than I fear him. Am I wrong for feeling this way???

JENNAH.K.

From studies of the origin of words in holy texts when I was a Christian I am pretty sure I remember learning from an advanced theologian that the English word 'fear' is closer to meaning 'awe' when found in Hebrew or Arabic. 99% sure.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
As salamo alaikome....

Ok I have a question.......is being in AWE of Allah's magnificent power the same as fearing him???? When I pray I cry sometimes but usually it is because I am so overwhelmed by the power of Allah. I dont know if I fear him as much as I adore him and love him and cherish him. Fear is a strong emotion. I do realize what he can do to me in the blink of an eye but still I think I love him more than I fear him. Am I wrong for feeling this way???

:wasalam:,

sorry sister but i cannot say anything about ur question. seems we need a scholar for such question.