8 year old boy hanged in Afghanistan by Taliban

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabuzbr

Well I guess two wrongs don't make a right ,so if non Muslims or Muslims kill innocent people then it is wrong but ofcourse Allah the Almighty is the only one who will judge all our deeds.

Idris16

Google translate

Assalaam walaikum,

Could someone translate what is written, please.
:salam2:

Yes, love and God loves them because they are holy warriors for God and the Afghan people struggling for an Islamic state on their land and on to Palestine, and this is what our Shaykh Fadil Abdallah Azzam, Allah's mercy and its housing vast paradises Secretary

Let me translate it better myself...

Yes, we and Allâh loves them because they are Mujahideen in Allâh's Path. The Afghan people are struggling for an Islamic state in their land and Palestine. This is what our Shaykh Abdullah Azzam rahimahullah said ''........'' Amin.

rachamim

Banned
I find it extremely interesting that some posters have the audacity to deny that the Taliban committed such a heinous act. In June of 2010, in that same province another 8 year old was hung. The Taliban defended its actions with official statements, accusing the boy of having been a "spy." His family then went to the Afghan media and said that in fact his father had been unable to pay a "tithe" equalling 600 US Dollars.

Or just this week, 8 year old Jalil Mukhtar was harvesting grapes with his brother when the Taliban moved through the field. Confronting the boy a guerilla leader demanded that Jalil step onto a new type of IED to "test" it. It ended up costing the boy his right leg below the knee. This too took place in Kandahar Province (Zhari District, near Kolk).

Some posters accuse others of being seduced by Western media sources without bothering to perform cursory research with Arabic, Urdu, Farsi or Pastoon (Pashtun) media sources. If such Apologists ever bother to research they will see that the hanging of the police commander's son is an irrefutable fact. Shame on denialists.

rachamim

Banned
Aapa, you love the Taliban? Do you believe females have a right to a basic ediucation? Career? Choose whom they marry? The Taliban kills women who choose to educate themselves or who dare to choose their own husbands. I wonder how any woman could love the Taliban.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Oh..how can an educated, independent, divorced mother; who selected my own husbands..love the Taliban...

There is a level of belief wherein a man submits his soul.

Sura 47: Ayat 20.

The Taliban are pious men and one can not call a righteous brother a hypocrite. They are not a nation.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

@rachamim
Why? Have you been forced to marry someone by the Taliban? How come you know that so well?

Allah is the witness between us and you!

arzafar

today's taliban are different from the original taliban. there are a lot of people, criminals, tribal leaders and landlords who use the name of taliban to get promote their own agenda. so we have to be careful who we support.

These criminals and adventurists are in addition to the hundreds of contractors, spies, agents and operatives from dozens of Intel. agencies working undercover in the region. Loyalties are bought and sold every week. It is very difficult to know who is who on the ground from just new stories.

finally, you have to consider that any wrongdoings from the Taliban will be magnified 100 times because the media wants to project them as the most evil. Whereas they wont punish or even highlight the likes of reagon, bush sr, bush jr and obama (and all other regimes WWII) who have killed thousands of 8-year olds. I guess there are so many that they wont have space to report them individually.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

When I first read this news I felt such a pain in my heart, if this is truth, Astagfirullah. Inshallah that this news is not truth.

I pray to Allah that it is only one of more false and antislamic media information against Muslims and Islaam. May Allah protect us from thier evil intentions. Ameen ya Rabby

@rachamim Alhadmulilah we Muslims love our Taliban brothers for fighting for Islamic Shariah law in Afghanistan and pray to Allah that He streghten them in their eman and in thier fight. Ameen ya Rabby

:wasalam:

Abu Talib

Feeling low

Yes, love and God loves them because they are holy warriors for God and the Afghan people struggling for an Islamic state on their land and on to Palestine, and this is what our Shaykh Fadil Abdallah Azzam, Allah's mercy and its housing vast paradises Secretary

Let me translate it better myself...

Yes, we and Allâh loves them because they are Mujahideen in Allâh's Path. The Afghan people are struggling for an Islamic state in their land and Palestine. This is what our Shaykh Abdullah Azzam rahimahullah said ''........'' Amin.

Assalamu`alaykum

I feel that I am nine years old: seven-and-a-half years in the Afghan Jihad, one-and-a half years in the Jihad in Palestine, and the rest of the years have no value. -Shaheed Abdullah Azzam

rachamim

Banned
Aapa: The "Taliban are not a nation"? What does THAT have to do with forming an opinion about them? Do they profess a coherent ideology? Can you not judge that ideology based only upon its merits? That ideology specifically states that you, as a woman with an education, are a sinner and worthy of death. If you lived in a Taliban influenced or controlled area you would not be allowed outside your home without male relatives. Though this is not unique in the Islamic World (Saudi Arabia enshrines this in law), it is unique by forbidding employment and education.

As for your last post, that yes you have the audacity because you are a believer, know that IF you dared to use the internet in Kandahar you would be executed.

Arzafar: The fact that any other entity may or may not have killed 8 year olds is irrelevant. We are discussing the Taliban. Comparing the Taliban's actions to others is an attempt to play a shell game. Comparing the hanging of 8 year old boys (more than one hanging) over extortion attempts cannot be compared to Collateral Damage. The latter is a byproduct of war and is legal both under International Law (LOAC/IHL) as well as under Shari'a. The hanging of 8 year olds on the other hand is illegal under every set of laws on the planet.

As for "today's Taliban" being "different"...The Taliban committed these same atrocities during the struggle against the Soviets, as well as during its struggle for supremacy against other mujahadin groups after the Soviet Withdrawal. The Kabul Stadium was turned into a killing field though it was usually women who insisted on an education that were being murdered there. For the sake of discussion, let us imagine you are correct, today's Taliban is a different ilk. Should you not then condemn the Taliban for heinous deeds committed under its ideology and banner?

Asja: Islam is not a monolithic Belief System. There are 4 major schools of Shari'a, and that is only under Sunna! "Fighting for Shari'a" means nothing. It is THE Shari'a that matters.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I humbly request that my brothers and sisters help me explain to the questioner how Muslims treat a Believing Woman. Muslims respect a Believers mind.

I would have the protection of a Believing man. It is difficult to have to fend in the duyna without a husband.

We are not discussing mere ideology. We are not philosophers or academicians tossing random thoughts.

We are listing the attributes of a Believer. We are in consensus, as we are a body of Believers, that the Taliban strive for many attributes of Believers.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Aapa: The "Taliban are not a nation"? What does THAT have to do with forming an opinion about them? Do they profess a coherent ideology? Can you not judge that ideology based only upon its merits? That ideology specifically states that you, as a woman with an education, are a sinner and worthy of death. If you lived in a Taliban influenced or controlled area you would not be allowed outside your home without male relatives. Though this is not unique in the Islamic World (Saudi Arabia enshrines this in law), it is unique by forbidding employment and education.

As for your last post, that yes you have the audacity because you are a believer, know that IF you dared to use the internet in Kandahar you would be executed.

Arzafar: The fact that any other entity may or may not have killed 8 year olds is irrelevant. We are discussing the Taliban. Comparing the Taliban's actions to others is an attempt to play a shell game. Comparing the hanging of 8 year old boys (more than one hanging) over extortion attempts cannot be compared to Collateral Damage. The latter is a byproduct of war and is legal both under International Law (LOAC/IHL) as well as under Shari'a. The hanging of 8 year olds on the other hand is illegal under every set of laws on the planet.

As for "today's Taliban" being "different"...The Taliban committed these same atrocities during the struggle against the Soviets, as well as during its struggle for supremacy against other mujahadin groups after the Soviet Withdrawal. The Kabul Stadium was turned into a killing field though it was usually women who insisted on an education that were being murdered there. For the sake of discussion, let us imagine you are correct, today's Taliban is a different ilk. Should you not then condemn the Taliban for heinous deeds committed under its ideology and banner?

Asja: Islam is not a monolithic Belief System. There are 4 major schools of Shari'a, and that is only under Sunna! "Fighting for Shari'a" means nothing. It is THE Shari'a that matters.

First , the schools of fiqh differ only in fiqh but not aqeeda. Then, how many child have your tanks drove over ? How many children have you shot, you cowards! They face you with stones, those little hands. You bunch of cowards shoot with guns from behind armors. Now you come here and make false propaganda.

rachamim

Banned
Idris: Why not confront the issue instead of hiding behind labels. Only Muslims can rationalise the murder of 8 year olds? I hope that is NOT your point. As for Islam, my first language is Arabic and I have studied Islam for decades so don't be too sure of yourself when judging me.

Aapa: So, you support anything said and done by any Muslim? Muslims are infallible? Muslims are humans and as such they fall prey to the same things that endanger all humans. Defending the actions of the Taliban simply because they profess to be guided by the Qur'an is unfair to yourself and to Islam. There is nothing in the Qur'an forbidding the education of females. In fact there is a fair amount of exegis supporting the right of all people to an education.

Mohamad: I don't own any tanks but thanks for the insults. Do us both a favour, act your age. If you are able to do so, I will be more than happy to discuss any subject you want. THIS thread happens to be about the Taliban, perhaps you might begin by discussing THAT subject.

Aapa

Mirajmom
I read your profile. You are a retired military. So you know first hand how to kill Muslim women. How many did you kill?

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us
Idris: Why not confront the issue instead of hiding behind labels. Only Muslims can rationalise the murder of 8 year olds? I hope that is NOT your point. As for Islam, my first language is Arabic and I have studied Islam for decades so don't be too sure of yourself when judging me.

Aapa: So, you support anything said and done by any Muslim? Muslims are infallible? Muslims are humans and as such they fall prey to the same things that endanger all humans. Defending the actions of the Taliban simply because they profess to be guided by the Qur'an is unfair to yourself and to Islam. There is nothing in the Qur'an forbidding the education of females. In fact there is a fair amount of exegis supporting the right of all people to an education.

Mohamad: I don't own any tanks but thanks for the insults. Do us both a favour, act your age. If you are able to do so, I will be more than happy to discuss any subject you want. THIS thread happens to be about the Taliban, perhaps you might begin by discussing THAT subject.

You were in the IDF weren't you? How many muslims did you kill? Trust me the blood of each and every Muslim will be avenged.

I am acting my age alright, you should start acting as humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.