A pain in my heart ..........

slave_of_Allah

I am so upset, and worried about the state of this ummah. I feel so broken, eyes full of tears, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. There is so much bad within this world - wherever i go, i feel pain within in my heart. It's scary because time is going very fast, and the state of this ummah is getting worse.

I wish for the lost to see this beautiful light, this light that shines out the rest of the world. It hurts to see our ummah like this. I just wish ..... i could do something more.

I pray Allah helps us throughout our lives to do good, and helps us to be patient with what He has blessed us with. Aameen.

islamisthesolution

I am so upset, and worried about the state of this ummah. I feel so broken, eyes full of tears, not knowing what to do, not knowing what to say. There is so much bad within this world - wherever i go, i feel pain within in my heart. It's scary because time is going very fast, and the state of this ummah is getting worse.

I wish for the lost to see this beautiful light, this light that shines out the rest of the world. It hurts to see our ummah like this. I just wish ..... i could do something more.

I pray Allah helps us throughout our lives to do good, and helps us to be patient with what He has blessed us with. Aameen.

:salam2:
sister wallahi i feel the same sometimes may be most of the time but i just keep covinecing myself that is going to be better inshAllah
just keep listening and reading Quran
may Allah comfort your heart and guide us All to His way

Amir_of_spain

Lets not forget that this ummah has previously been in bad times, i think the worst was the mongol catastrophe, after this episode we bounced back with the Ottomen empire so we never know how close the victory is, maybe it is around the corner so we should never give up resolve or let our eyes and hearts be decieved and lose hope with the current climate of today's dire situation.

Amir

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

You're right 'slave_of_Allah', I don't know how much or what this ummah needs to wake up, it is very frustrating. Actually I just saw a video posted by brother Osman about reviving this ummah, and it did help me a lot to understand and remember what is all this about.

May Allah guide us all

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barkato

AlQurtubi

Banned
I second brother Amir_of_spain.

Dont give up the struggle and stop thinking -ve. Think what you can do. Start from your friends. Then keep your networking moving.

May be you are among one of future leaders.

BigAk

Lets not forget that this ummah has previously been in bad times, i think the worst was the mongol catastrophe, after this episode we bounced back with the Ottomen empire so we never know how close the victory is, maybe it is around the corner so we should never give up resolve or let our eyes and hearts be decieved and lose hope with the current climate of today's dire situation.

Amir

Excellent post...

I am a kind of person who does not like to cry out about how bad it is... but rather remember that we are strong on our own and whatever happen to us as Ummah, it is without a doubt a test from Allah but the final result is a positive one... Allah has promised to keep this deen on top even against the dislike of the unbelievers. But, I do recognize that we have to do our own homework also... I am trying my best... I have faith that millions of Muslims are doing the same as I.... Or else we will not see thousands coming to Islam everyday.

May Allah keep us strong and keep us on His right path... Ameen.

sazk

Banned
aoa,

don't worry about the test of others. just worry about your own test. do what the Quran says, what Rasul Allah (SAWS) said e.g be good to your neighbours, salah, saum, zakat, do good deeds, be merciful to others etc and you will succeed.

salam

Qur'an&Sunnah

Traveler

This is true, MashaAllah, today so many people are becoming Muslims, and some of the people who are born Muslims but strayed a little are realizing how important Islam is, so Alhamdullilah surely Might and Power belongs to Allah only, and surely Allah has promised us victory, Ameen thooma Ameen!!

Robab

daughter of Adam
u say right

i am agree with ur point and show the major fault of our ummah.because this our society is involving misdeeds and commits bludender without any hezitation.Allah give us right path and save us.:tti_sister:

saima abdullah

my life iz 4 Allah

i feel the same May Allah give us power to our emaan so we can stand again Ameen, lets start with ourselves and people around us

fada_all

:ma:
aoa,

don't worry about the test of others. just worry about your own test. do what the Quran says, what Rasul Allah (SAWS) said e.g be good to your neighbours, salah, saum, zakat, do good deeds, be merciful to others etc and you will succeed.

salam

salam alikom

masha allah what a good and very precise answer brother

Muslim18

Blessed Muslimah

Sister all we can do is do constant dua's for the Ummah like a lecturer said our Ummah is on its death bed but it always recovers and gets stronger and our ailment and medicine is Allah's help and we can only achieve it by making dua and strengthening whats inside ourselves first, then Allah will change our condition Insha Allah :tti_sister:

Its also a part of being a muslim to feel the hurt of your fellow muslims we all are one body when one part is sick we all feel the pain, so have sabr and trust in Allah cry in the last third of the night for Allah to help the state we are in Sister Allah hears our cries and dua's we just have to ask with sincerity, He is certainly preparing us for our victory inshallah :SMILY346:

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
may Allah reward you for all your concers for ummah!

but yes, there is a light at the end of tunnel.

personally, i sometiems feel that as all the minor signs of End Time has passed, it may be announced anyday that Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi has arrived to bring back peace and justice.

and Allah knows best

AISHA14

allah is my lord
TRUE

YOUR TRUE BRO MAY ALLAH BLESS US ALL AMEEN AND PROTECT US FROM SATAN

AISHA14

allah is my lord
may Allah reward you for all your concers for ummah!

but yes, there is a light at the end of tunnel.

personally, i sometiems feel that as all the minor signs of End Time has passed, it may be announced anyday that Isa (as) and Imam Mehdi has arrived to bring back peace and justice.

and Allah knows best

YA AND THAT TIME WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL AND THE MISSION OF MUSLIMS BEGIN MORE RAPIDLY ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Asslamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Akhi your concern is very true. but i would also suggest that the best we can do is be good muslims and make dua for Ummah.

From the Qur'an
That is a nation which has already passed away: there awaits it
whatever it has earned, while you will have what you have
earned. You will not be questioned about what they have been doing.
~ Surat Al-Baqarah 2/141

Lesson from this verse ---- We spend and waste so-much time on
the faults of others, yet on the enormous day we will not be
asked about them. We will be asked about how we spent OUR
lives. Focus on what is in YOUR control today.

:wasalam: