A reminder to all Muslims

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Remember these warnings:

1. Most of us are not scholars and have no business pretending to be, remember that if you claim to know something and misguide someone, those words may take you to the hellfire.

2. Keep your temper and pride in check, sometimes the discussions here spiral out of control due to tempers or arrogance. Remember the Sunnah and remember that we are all filthy in sin. We have no right to be arrogant or show a temper.

3. Everyone has struggles and sadness, make your first response to be of a gentle and kind nature. When a fellow Muslim is in pain/shame then we need to unite and help this Muslim, not scream and berate them for their stumbles.

4. If you aren't married/have been married then you should refrain from advising people in marital discourse. Trust me when I tell you things are different once you marry.

5. Don't use curse words, ever, when discussing anything on this board. If you wouldn't say it in front of the Prophets or your parents, then the words should never cross your lips or be typed out.

6. If all else fails, just be silent. If you are angry then go pray two rakats before you respond to a post. Remember that the words spoken or written by yourself are being recorded by the twp angels on your shoulders....for eternity.

Wasalaam

BinteShafi

Left long ago
:salam2:

:) Good reminder. Jazaki Allahu Khayra sister. May Allah give you abundant reward and grant you Jannat-ul-Firdous.

:wasalam:

halah

Absolutely right,may Allah increase you in faith and wisdome.

It is reported on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed:

He who believes in Allah and the Last Day does not harm is neighbour, and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day shows hospitality to his guest
and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day speaks good or remains silent. (Book #001, Hadith #0076)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaams sis,

JazakaAllah Khairan for sharing, this is truely a GREAT reminder, May Allah guide us all to be good to each other.Ameen

Musulmanin

Salaam,

Remember these warnings:

1. Most of us are not scholars and have no business pretending to be, remember that if you claim to know something and misguide someone, those words may take you to the hellfire.

2. Keep your temper and pride in check, sometimes the discussions here spiral out of control due to tempers or arrogance. Remember the Sunnah and remember that we are all filthy in sin. We have no right to be arrogant or show a temper.

3. Everyone has struggles and sadness, make your first response to be of a gentle and kind nature. When a fellow Muslim is in pain/shame then we need to unite and help this Muslim, not scream and berate them for their stumbles.

4. If you aren't married/have been married then you should refrain from advising people in marital discourse. Trust me when I tell you things are different once you marry.

5. Don't use curse words, ever, when discussing anything on this board. If you wouldn't say it in front of the Prophets or your parents, then the words should never cross your lips or be typed out.

6. If all else fails, just be silent. If you are angry then go pray two rakats before you respond to a post. Remember that the words spoken or written by yourself are being recorded by the twp angels on your shoulders....for eternity.

Wasalaam

Sister ShyHijabi, jazakallah khair for such a reminder.

I'd also like to add to

"watch out for provocators" :astag: Not surprisingly they embody almost all those negative traits

:wasalam:

islamisthesolution

jazaki Allahu khyran for the reminder . i guess we need always to remeber our duties towards our deen and towards each other from time to time as we sometimes forget .

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

So true indeed. I pray Allah (swt) to make us better Muslims who have Allah (swt) and His Messenger (saw) in our hearts, fear Hell fire and work hard to get away from it.

Jazaki Allah khairan wa jaza dear sister Sarah for this reminder.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-brother IbnAdam-

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:ma: nice reminder sister, it's what we all need. jazak Allahu khayra for sharing.

wasalam