A Sister In Great Deal of Suffering

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Assalamo Alaikum Brother & Sisters...

I hope you all are in great health..and in the best of conditions...

brothers and sisters...some of you might have noticed that I have been gone from TTI for quite a period of time..

before I begin to generally explain why...I would like to say that...I greatly missed the Islamic atmosphere that TTI provided for me for months and months...and I missed the knowledge of many brothers and sisters who were always eager to be there for those in need...

I am going through a very very very tough time...I am under indescribable amounts of emotional and mental distress..May Allah (swt) protect you all from all sorts of distress!

I fully realize that it is a test and a calling from Allah (swt)..and I am trying my best to endure and get through this with better iman and better character..

I came here seeking a favor from each of you...and I ask Allah (swt) to reward those who take it to heart..and even those who just pass through with a quick reading..with the best of rewards in this dunya and in the akhirah...

brothers and sisters..please make sincere dua'a for me in at least one of your daily prayers..

nothing more...nothing less...just a short dua'a for your distressed sister...asking Allah (swt) to pardon her..protect her..make her strong in faith especially and everything else generally...and give her what her heart seeks in the near future..

I have a feeling that there are people amongst assalihin here...and I have a feeling that there is at least one person who possess the blessing of having his/her dua'as answered...and that's why I am seeking you all today..

Jazakom Allaho Khairan...Wa Baraka Allaho Feekom

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatoh

aishah_2304m

peace lover
walaikyumasalm wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu dear sister a_muslimah86...sister, Allah protects dose hu believe n him n do righteous deeds......v r muslims n v r bound 2 face trials in dis world 2 get eternal peace n da akhirah....

surely Allah s testin uu as he says the glorious Quran-
And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sabirin (the patient ones, etc.).
( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #155)

soo b patient sister....u ll alwayz b in ma dua n i ll pray 4 u :tti_sister:...taqabala Allah!

may Allah make thingz easy 4 uu sister....n don worry sis because -

So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
( سورة الشرح , Al-Inshirah, Chapter #94, Verse #5)

Verily, with the hardship, there is relief (i.e. there is one hardship with two reliefs, so one hardship cannot overcome two reliefs).
( سورة الشرح , Al-Inshirah, Chapter #94, Verse #6)

w8ever s happenin 2 u s Al-qadar n i ll pray dat u get reward 4 evrythin dat u r bearin insha Allah...

and anythin dear sister u r free 2 share!
jazaaq Allah khair:blackhijab:

muslim-girl

U are in our prayer

ASC wr wb ukhti ..

Dear respected sister in islam..
May ALllah help u amiin :tti_sister:
May ALllah make the test easyer for u amiin :tti_sister:
May Allah make u among those who are patinene :tti_sister:
May ALlah give u jannah amiin
May ALlah reward ur patiene inshaALlah amiin
May Allah increse ur iman faith amiin
May ALlah be with u amiin
inshaALlah ukhtii u will absoulty inshaALlah be in my prayer. I hope u the best inshaALlah, stay patiene Allah is with those who is patiene. In Allah ma sabariin .. inshaALllah kheyr..

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah ease your suffering and i will make Du'a for you too.

When going through hardship, try to always remember these Ayah's & Hadith's (I have copied and pasted from another one of my posts):

Allah the Exalted says:

"O you who believe! Endure and be more patience..... [3:200]

"And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As-Sâbirun (the patient)" [2:155]

"Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning." [39:10]

"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allâh." [42:43]

"O you who believe! Seek help in patience and As-Salât (the prayer). Truly! Allâh is with As-Sâbirun (the patient.)" [2:153]

The start of Surah Al-Ankaboot, Allahu Akbar:

"Alif Lam Meem,

Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.

And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allâh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allâh knows all that before putting them to test)"

Taken from Riyad-us-Saliheen:

Aby Yahya Suhaib bin Sinan (Radiyallahu Anh) reported that the Messenger of Allah :saw: said:

"How wonderful is the case of a believer; there is good for him in everything and this applies only to a believer. If properity attends him, he expresses gratitude to Allah and that is good for him; and if adversity befalls him, he endures it patiently and that is better for him". [Muslim]

Commentary: A Muslim is required to behave in porvery and prosperity, affluence and hardship, in the manner stated in this Hadith. It means that to forget Allah in prosperity, rather than being thankful to Him for His Favour is defiance of His Orders. Similarly, it is unbecoming of a Muslim that in troubles and turmoil, rather being patient, he tends to weeping and crying, grousing and grieving against the Will of Allah.

Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurairah (Radiyallahu Anhuma) reported that the Prophet :saw: said, "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety, a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his Patience. [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]

Commentary: This Hadith mentions the special Grace and Mercy of Allah for the Muslims. It relates how Allah turns the hardships and troubles suffered by a Muslim into a means of expiation for his sins. But this is only possible if the believer exercises patience. However, if he starts wailing instead of showing patience then beside suffering hardships, he would be deprived of the reward which lies in bearing them patiently. Thus, he shall have to take the burden of additional sins also.

Abu Hurairah (R.A) reported that the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) said:

"He whom Allah intends good, He makes him suffer from some affliction." [Al-Bukhari]

Commentary: Troubles of this world like grief, calamity, disease, poverty, loss of life and property, etc, have a benign aspect for a Muslim in the sense that on account of them he turns towards Allah and begs mercy and compassion from Him because of which his sins are forgiven. Thus, in these troubles there is a blessing for him in the Hereafter.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Asalamo Alikom dear sister,
I understandthat when a person turns to his brothers & sister for du'aa, we all have to take it seriously because this is the one think that we really can help each other with.
You've asked for du'aa in at least one prayer & I'll ,en shaa Allah, do that for you tonigh.
May we all give each other a lot of du'aa & love.
Asalamo Alikom

s 091

I hope that whatever you are going through gets better, everything takes time and I am sure that day will come for you. I am sure you are now in everyones thoughts I wish you all the best. take care.

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: ya ukhti

:salah::tti_sister::inshallah: you will be in my duas,,May Allah Subhanna wa Ta'ala keep you strong and patience while youre going through this temporary test. Ameen Ya Rabbal Alameen.

:wasalam::hijabi:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:tti_sister::tti_sister:Duaa is the weapon of the believer. It is strong. Allah answers ALL prayers. Keep your faith and trust in Allah, and HE and only HE will get you through it. Stay strong sis, and you will be in my duaas. Allah is the best disposer of affairs for us!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
O Allah, remove the stress from my sister's heart!

O Allah, help and protect her as well as any other muslim feeling in the same way or worse!

O Allah, Indeed Your the One who answer prayers!

O Allah, we call unto You to remove any distress from my sister's heart!

O Allah, guide her and make her amongst the ones that are pious and fearful of your punishement! For Your punishement is something to be feared!

warda A

Sister
dua

sister, inshalla we will make dua for you, never despair of the mercy of Allah Ta'ala

Check this site for books on dua

www. dar-us-salam.com

:wasalam:

muslimad

Asalamu Alaykum!

Inshallah youll be in my prayers dear sister, may Allah (SWT) relieve you of your distress :tti_sister:Amiin

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Assalamo Alaikum Brother & Sisters...

I hope you all are in great health..and in the best of conditions...

brothers and sisters...some of you might have noticed that I have been gone from TTI for quite a period of time..

before I begin to generally explain why...I would like to say that...I greatly missed the Islamic atmosphere that TTI provided for me for months and months...and I missed the knowledge of many brothers and sisters who were always eager to be there for those in need...

I am going through a very very very tough time...I am under indescribable amounts of emotional and mental distress..May Allah (swt) protect you all from all sorts of distress!

I fully realize that it is a test and a calling from Allah (swt)..and I am trying my best to endure and get through this with better iman and better character..

I came here seeking a favor from each of you...and I ask Allah (swt) to reward those who take it to heart..and even those who just pass through with a quick reading..with the best of rewards in this dunya and in the akhirah...

brothers and sisters..please make sincere dua'a for me in at least one of your daily prayers..

nothing more...nothing less...just a short dua'a for your distressed sister...asking Allah (swt) to pardon her..protect her..make her strong in faith especially and everything else generally...and give her what her heart seeks in the near future..

I have a feeling that there are people amongst assalihin here...and I have a feeling that there is at least one person who possess the blessing of having his/her dua'as answered...and that's why I am seeking you all today..

Jazakom Allaho Khairan...Wa Baraka Allaho Feekom

Wa Alaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatu Allah Wa Barakatoh

Salam o 3alaikoum sister,

May Allah MAke you stronger, and you're belief groe stronger within you. i just read this to my self and my mother, where she said that you insha'allah will get better. we are going to pray for you and all the other muslims out there who are in need. I have an antoe with a similar situation as yours, but asatagforuallah she is in dinajel. i hoop you and everyone the best in life. like you said this is allah subhan wa ta3ala testing you for knowledge. don't give up. you're a good muslim.

. Manal.

umfatir

assalamoalaikum sister..
in the time of need some times if u r just able to share ur problem with any one it can ease ur pain a lot..n Alhamdullilah u have so many brothers n sisters who ll dua for u..so no worries....as every black cloud has a silver lining...may ALLAH be with u all the time..the more hard time u get the more u will be rewarded....N u will be rewarded..INSHALLAH...