A terrible genocide by Assad in Masha'a Al-Arbaeen-Hama-Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Sorry I didn´t understand basic meaning of last post (maybe because of my bad english). Shouldn´t we help those who are in need but leave them alone because of some people in there are claimed to prefer democracy in news or in videos?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The problem with preferring democracy is the source of it. Our understanding of democracy is that it has its roots in Hinduism. By definition India is the most democratic country and the mother of democracy. In essence, this is shirk.

I know I am walking a fine line. But, this is the deep issue. We help first by understanding what we are trying to help.

And the situation becomes complicated. It becomes geo-politcal. The interventions for the rebels are the same who are killing Palestinians, Afghanis, etc.

So, it becomes a matter of who are you really helping? We can not jump into a fire.

And that is not to say that the carnage is not real. It is very real.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

As going off topic I have a lot of doubts if India is democracy at all (remember it for example occupy Kashmir) and is it mother of democracy too.

Who are we really helping? Do I wonder that I actually help someones whose fancy some political ideas whose are against islam or not if I send money for people whose haven´t any food or medicine?

No I don´t. I send help to people whose need help. And they need it now. Tomorrow they might be in grave in cause of they wounds or starving. I look to future. If they are disbelievers (by any kind of ways) they can´t be believers tomorrow if they are not alive.

Is it right or wrong, I leave to Allah. He knows, as at the end of days, He judges me as I deserve by my actions.

:tti_sister:

John Smith

If i had a choice of living under Bashar Al Assad and Democracy i would choose Democracy all day long.

Lesser of the 2 evils and till the day Imam Mehdi arrives there will be no islamic rule barring what we have today in Saudia Arabia and other muslim lands.

Assad needs to go and go fast....a bullet to the cranium would suffice in his case.

The threat of an intervention from China & Russia is holding certain countries back who would love to see the back of Assad.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First, Sister...India is democratic and that is where we have gotten "democracy".

As to you Brother,

How do you define the lesser of two evils. An evil is still an evil?

Precious Star

At this tragic juncture, we should be concerned about stopping the death, the carnage, the needless killing of women and children, the needless creation of another pool of refugees.

That is what every Muslim on the planet should be concerned about right now. Forget about intellectual discussions about democracy, what group you should align yourself to (here's a thought...how bought aligning yourself with a cause).

It's too much. Syria is a beautiful country. Ive been there, last year. The people are so kind and hospitable, and I've felt the safest in Damascus as a single muslimwoman than any other Muslim country I have been to.
you can feel the spirituality of the people in the air.

Let's save those beautiful people. Leave the political discourse for another time.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Yes, you said it. It has become a political discourse.

This has little to do with faith.

Where is the Law of Allah?

Does that get buried under democracy? You support a group of people that support your enemy?

What is the criteria for right..or does that get tossed by the wayside?

Allign yourself with a cause? How about pure and simple Islam and the Law of Allah.

Sister, what about Palestine, the USA, Afghanistan, Iraq....and you are the same people who hate the Taliban.

esperanza

revert of many years
At this tragic juncture, we should be concerned about stopping the death, the carnage, the needless killing of women and children, the needless creation of another pool of refugees.

That is what every Muslim on the planet should be concerned about right now. Forget about intellectual discussions about democracy, what group you should align yourself to (here's a thought...how bought aligning yourself with a cause).

It's too much. Syria is a beautiful country. Ive been there, last year. The people are so kind and hospitable, and I've felt the safest in Damascus as a single muslimwoman than any other Muslim country I have been to.
you can feel the spirituality of the people in the air.

Let's save those beautiful people. Leave the political discourse for another time.

thank you sister .for this..yes they are good and kind people and majority true faithful muslims............who deserve our help

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Does that get buried under democracy? You support a group of people that support your enemy?

Allign yourself with a cause? How about pure and simple Islam and the Law of Allah.

Sister, what about Palestine, the USA, Afghanistan, Iraq....and you are the same people who hate the Taliban.

what exactyl do you mean by support a group of people who support your enemy

bashar is an enemy of islam is against islam so he is an enemy

secondly the rebels would not support israel

for your information it is infact assad and his father before who have an unspoken pact wiht israelis

why do you think america is so slow to act in syria when normally loves to rush in and control arab countries

becasue israel would rather keep assad

its woriied that those who follow would be more islamic and less tolerant of israle

and thirdly you are so quick to attack democracy yet you live ina democratic coumtry and benfit from democratic freedoms

in syria they have no basic human rights like even to be treated for by a doctor

they want dignity as human beings..they do nto want to beomce like the west just live as humans

muslims were oppressed under assad
without him they will be freer to follow islam

in egypt the islamic brotherhood were thrown in jail,,in syria no questions were asked they were jus killed

and your telling me the syrian people dont want to live under islam

no your wrong the oppisite in fact they do

Precious Star

Assalaam walaikum,

I am completely lost by this comment.
"what about the law of Allah". "this has nothing to do with faith"

What???

Caring that women, children, elderly, boys, men, do not get slaughtered is all about faith.
That is pure and simple Islam.

This thread is about Syria and the complacency of the Muslim world in respect of what's happening.

This thread is not about Palestine, USA, Afghanistan... Sure, start a thread about any of those countries. I've got lots of opinions about those, but that was neither the Subject of my comment nor the purpose of this thread.

Precious Star

what exactyl do you mean by support a group of people who support your enemy

bashar is an enemy of islam is against islam so he is an enemy

secondly the rebels would not support israel

for your information it is infact assad and his father before who have an unspoken pact wiht israelis

why do you think america is so slow to act in syria when normally loves to rush in and control arab countries

becasue israel would rather keep assad

its woriied that those who follow would be more islamic and less tolerant of israle

and thirdly you are so quick to attack democracy yet you live ina democratic coumtry and benfit from democratic freedoms

in syria they have no basic human rights like even to be treated for by a doctor

they want dignity as human beings..they do nto want to beomce like the west just live as humans

muslims were oppressed under assad
without him they will be freer to follow islam

in egypt the islamic brotherhood were thrown in jail,,in syria no questions were asked they were jus killed

and your telling me the syrian people dont want to live under islam

no your wrong the oppisite in fact they do

My advice is to talk to people who have actually lived under the Assad (1 and 2) regimes, and you will hear some pretty horrific stories. They basically kill people in order to shut them up. In those circumstances, democracy looks pretty attractive (and I don't hold the view that democracy is a universal solution)

Similar things are happening in other Muslim nations. But Muslims killing muslims??

I remember I was in Damascs and I had to find an Internet cafe to email home. Eventually after asking about 10 people, I found one...but it was camouflaged as a laundromat, the widows covered, the door was kept locked....like a scene out of a movie. I mean, everyone was going about their business and it wasn't a big deal to them that the use of an Internet cafe might be dangerous! I just kept looking over my shoulder.

Yes, Israel wants the alawi regime in place. But I didn't know Syria was in cahoots with Israel...I find that hard to grasp...I mean, they don't recognize Israel. Literally.

John Smith

The problem with syria at the moment is its backed by the Iranians, once they are dealt with you can then work on removing Assad, stop trade with China & Russian which will weaken them and their support for the Syrian regime would fall too.

Would like to see Israel what it does over Irans Nuclear work and see if they are willing to attack their sites and infrastructure.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

The problem with Syria is that the rebels are backed by Israeli and the US

Precious Star..slow down and read what I have asked. This is about being a Believer. Your argument is too simplistic. A brother has already responded that we do not have any obligation to help. This is all about the Law of Allah. We have to do what Allah loves.

Pure and simple Islam is clearly defined. It is not opinion.

There is no complacency of Muslims. Learn the law of Allah, sister. I am not complacent what so ever. I do believe you have rushed to judgement.

This is not about religion.

Do not judge the brothers and sisters who are not on the emotional and political bandwagon.

We all know that the current regime will be ousted shortly. But it will not be replaced by Islamic principals. The Syrians do not want to be under Islamic rule. They have said so. I did not say it ..they did.

What do you not understand about that.

Yes, Esperanza...if you took the time to read..you will discover this rebellion did not happen spontaneously. Read sister. Find out the facts.

I do not wish to get personal with you Esperanza. I do not live in a democracy.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
We all know that the current regime will be ousted shortly. But it will not be replaced by Islamic principals. The Syrians do not want to be under Islamic rule. They have said so. I did not say it ..they did.

Who was the person who represents all Syrians by this statement? From who he has got his right to represent them all anyway?

I think you now generalize a lot to get your opinions accepted, Aapa.

:SMILY286:

John Smith

The Syrians may not be fighting to establish the Law's of Allah but where are those who are?

The people are not ready for Sharia its a simple answer but what they do want is that poor excuse Assad gone so they can establish some sort of islamic order.

But trying to remove Assad is difficult because of the buffer zone the Russians, china & Iranians give him but given time he will fall as all those thyrants before him fell.

When the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) came with the message of islam to the leaders of Quraysh did he implement Sharia Law immediatley or did he call for Tawheed?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister... I do not generalize...I read...what is out there. So..do you support rebels who are getting help from the Jew and kill the people of Palestine.

Brother,

The problem with your statement is that the people in the times of the Prophet, swas, were not generations upon generations of Muslims.

This entire post is about helping Muslims..the Syrians are Muslims..did I miss the boat here? These are Muslims.

The Muslims who wish to live under the Law of Allah know what Allah loves and hates. They are not hidden.

John Smith

Assalaam walaikum,

Sister... I do not generalize...I read...what is out there. So..do you support rebels who are getting help from the Jew and kill the people of Palestine.

Brother,

The problem with your statement is that the people in the times of the Prophet, swas, were not generations upon generations of Muslims.

This entire post is about helping Muslims..the Syrians are Muslims..did I miss the boat here? These are Muslims.

The Muslims who wish to live under the Law of Allah know what Allah loves and hates. They are not hidden.

Are all Jews bad people Aapa? there are a lot of good from amongst them who help and support the palestinians so to generalize like you do is unfair.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I am not being unfair.

Brother,

Slow down....here we have a thread on Muslims being complacent on helping other Muslims. I am attempting to gain understanding of what the real situation is. The Muslims in Syria, the rebels, are taking help from the Jews who also give aid to killing Muslims.

Why should I support a group of people who seek help from the Jew? And the Jew is known for wishing all of us dead.

But, we are told not to befriend the Jew are we not? To you yours and to me mine...do we not recite that each day, at least once?

Yes, I am walking that line...but we have to in life don't we....we have to have the absolute.

Brother, the most fundamental component of jihad is education. I have to know what Allah subhana wa taala has declared to be right. All my decisions have to factor from that knowledge. If I do not have knowledge of my faith...and do not use Islam as the backbone of my decisions than everything else is banter. And the Syrian situation is just political.

A group of Muslims who do not know what they want. They are taking help from everyone. They know for sure it is not Islam they want to live under. Is there any compulsion that I aid them..none what so ever. Does this make me non-Believing..not at all. Does this make me heartless..not at all.

And as a Believing woman there is little need for me to interact with a Jew. It is better that I do not. I know I am correct on this one, too.

John Smith

Do you have evidence that "Jews" are aiding the Syrian Rebels or are you going off on what some Blogger has written?

You are mistaken on the Jew's for amongst them there are good, do you deny this?

Befriending a Jew and following their religion are 2 seperate issues and you cannot mix them together, i have jewish,christian friends but i don't follow their religion but as Allah Swt tells us in the Quran "Come Together on Common Grounds" People of the Book does he not?

So is Compassion not a common ground?

How sure are you that the Syrian people dont want to live under islam, who are speak on their behalf? have you information that we are not aware of?.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
do you support rebels who are getting help from the Jew and kill the people of Palestine.

I don´t understand kind of logic at all. How sending help via independent volunteers as baby food and band-aid to wounded people is as supporting Jews and helping to kill people in Palestine? Even people of Palestine sends help to Syrians.

Status
Not open for further replies.