A Warning To Turkey

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
It has been an ongoing debate in the European Union weither to include Turkey in the EU or not. The EU has an infinite list of conditions for Turkey to abide by, before being even considered to join EU.
This was not the case for any other European countries which have recently joined and still joining in January 2007. There is one difference between them and Turkey. The people of Turkey are muslims.
The Europeans know they will never treat Turkey equal and will never allow their full memebership in EU.
I hope the Turkish government as well as the public has realised that by now.

A warning to Turkey by Allah:

Albaqara, Verse 120:

"And the Jews will not be pleased with you, nor the Christians until you follow their religion. Say: Surely Allah's guidance, that is the (true) guidance. And if you follow their desires after the knowledge that has come to you, you shall have no guardian from Allah, nor any helper."

İslamiOrtam

kesinlikle doğru dersin haçlılar türkleri aralarına almazlar ama ne yazıkki türk halkı bunu anlamıyor.bir haç sevdasıdır gidiyor Allah (cc) akıl ve fikir versin.

albinsaid09

I think turkish government should continue to pressure the EU in accepting them .Things like having the support of pope to pressure the EU .The process will take time as the EU cannot comprehend the fact that they are going to have a muslim nation being a member of EU. Inshallah it will happen

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Can you translate that please?

:salam2:
:bismillah:
Definitely dogru lecture haclılar turkleri between almazlar but not pity turquoise people bunu anlamıyor. one each pilgrimage to Mecca sevdasıdır bound God (cc) wit and thought version.

That's all I got :|

dexter

is it more important to have the protection of people misinterpreting the words of God and having few benefits of this world, or is it more beneficial to have God's support against the disbeliers in hope for the rewards of the afterlife?

talibulislam

turkey need to revive his history

don't know why they begging 4 european to take them when they already in europe,best countery who build bridge between asia & europe,europe wish to b blessed like them,they r standing in every thing on there own feet,they don't need europe,europe needs them just like bush needs oil & middle east but middle east don't need them.
may allah make us tankful what we have already & give us hidaya ameen

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
don't know why they begging 4 european to take them when they already in europe,best countery who build bridge between asia & europe,europe wish to b blessed like them,they r standing in every thing on there own feet,they don't need europe,europe needs them just like bush needs oil & middle east but middle east don't need them.
may allah make us tankful what we have already & give us hidaya ameen

That is a very illogical perspective. The Euro is a competetor to the dollar while it takes nearly 2 Turkish Lira to equal a Euro. It may not sound like much, but it is when it comes to terms of economy.

Also know that if Turkey joins the Union, it'll recieve protection AND will be able to actually voice its opinion on matters such as war. Turkey is virtually powerless without the Union.

Al Gharib

Cypriot response

Salam to all,

I am a Cypriot new Muslim.. as much as I am saddened with all the unfair conflicts that are taking place in the Middle East, I would never agree with the enrty of Turkey in EU as long as my country is occupied.
Someone, please tell me where it is stated (Quran or Hadiths) that Muslims have the right to practise aggression on other nations. The Turkish (not the whole nation of course) have done nothing else apart from increasing the misunderstanding of Cypriots towards Muslims. I totally support the resistance in any occupied country, including that of Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan etc...dont take me wrong. But Turkey's actions are not a resistance nor Jihad!!

Wasalam

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Al Ghraib, I know what you mean. People are so busy "liberating" countries that need no liberating while Cyprus is being occupied unfairly by the Turks and Darfur is having a mass genocide going unnoticed except by 3 countries (Sudan doing the genocide, Central African Republic, and Chad).

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
"
Salam to all,

I am a Cypriot new Muslim.. as much as I am saddened with all the unfair conflicts that are taking place in the Middle East,...."

I wish someone could shed more light on the history of the trouble between Turk and Greek Cypriots.

I really like dexter's reply to this thread, jazakallah khair.

I don't think Turkey needs European protection. The real question is, who would they protect Turkey from. If Turkey seeks to get European protection, what about the rest of the numerous mulim nations throughout the world. Muslim nations should seek protection with Allah and develope closer economic...etc ties with oneanother, thats when they can be truely protected.

Wallahu aalam

BUSRA-TURKA

this really annoys me when i see everytime Muslims or Nonmuslims - doesntm atter - when they think we Turks want to be in EU so much!
it is our goverment who wants it!
we dont need it! EVERONE WHO CAN THINK MUST HAVE KNOWN THAT A COUNTRY LIKE TURKIYE NEVER NEEDS EU.But there must be other reasons why the goverments want it..but i dont care.We dont wanna join such CHRISTIAN CLUP full of RACISTSS and BIASEDS MINDEDS...Inshallah
an old dream will come true and there'll be the TURKISH UNION again with all the Turkish Republics around world....and ISLAM UNION with all Muslim countries...

so stop talking like Turks beg for it...we are grandchildrend of Ottoman Empire - if u know what it means!
such Empire which ruled Asia-Europe-Middleeast-NorthAfrica......
such Empire which was head of ISLAM once...
and it is true there are some groups in our country who loses this great values and who lose their ISLAMIC beliefs and MORALS and exactly be like a ''european'' but this doesnt mean all the 70 MILLION TURKS in TURKIYE is like that !! still there are wonderful people who wanna live their religion freely and as how ALLAH asks from them..no matter how that other group tries to destory it ( by making wearin scarf forbidden and many stufff.....)
this must not make TURKIYE a SODOM&GOMMORE!!!
and INSHALLAH this wont.

i have just joined this website and have just became so sad to see
my dear bros and siss think that way of TURKS
it is just rather dissappointing.

inshallah people will understand Turks better oneday.....
and inshallah the world will stop STERIO-TYPING.

Globalpeace

Banned
Khilafa!

Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

First and foremost welcome to Islam and the family of 1.5 billion Muslims.

My dear brother we are all family and Islam has NO concept of states, countries, ethnicity, race, colour or anything else.

Who-so-ever says La-Ilaha-Illah is your brother/sister and the world is yours to roam around.

If you look at the history of Islam; Cyprus (Qabras in Arabic) was a province in Islamic empire just like Al-Quds (Palestine)

We should LIFT all the STUPID borders as the ummah of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) is one.

1 ALLAH
1 QUR’AAN
1 UMMAH

Salam to all,

I am a Cypriot new Muslim.. as much as I am saddened with all the unfair conflicts that are taking place in the Middle East, I would never agree with the enrty of Turkey in EU as long as my country is occupied.
Someone, please tell me where it is stated (Quran or Hadiths) that Muslims have the right to practise aggression on other nations. The Turkish (not the whole nation of course) have done nothing else apart from increasing the misunderstanding of Cypriots towards Muslims. I totally support the resistance in any occupied country, including that of Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan etc...dont take me wrong. But Turkey's actions are not a resistance nor Jihad!!

Wasalam

ferhat

Im a turkish, shortly GMEP

American sources define this relatively new term in international relations, “the Greater Middle East,” as follows:

“The Greater Middle East –defined as the Arab world, Israel, Turkey, Iran, Central Asia and the Caucasus—is the site of the world’s largest supply of fossil fuels and a place where several ambitious powers actively seek religious hegemony. It is the only region of the world where more or less permanent U.S. forward-based military deployments have expanded since the end of the Cold War". They are going to divide all muslim countries piece by piece.

Talabani,Barzani and even bush is somebody's pawn; real actor here is zionism. Prime minister of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who is he?: "Co-president of Greater Middle East Project". He is originally from Georgia and her wife is Isreali.
About PM of Turkey and his family, there re many book are published in Turkey, but you cant see anything against to their will on TV.

People are blind in my country(most of them), Just imagine this; ask any turkish,any partisan who follows their(akp ,party) footprints,ideas, ask them if christians or jews will go to hell or paradise They can NOT tell you they are infidels and they will burn in the hell, instead they gonna tell you that they might be judged according to their holly books, and Allah is mercyful maybe they will enter to paradise.
What i tried explain above is "Moderate Islam Project" which means corruption of islam starting from turkish people.
This is not a computer game, or instant actions in politics but well-founded and well planed for severel decades even centuries.
Sorry brothers but thats the truth.

Not related with the topic but i'd like to add. August 2001 NASA has released a new article, it was about the planet Mars that sun rised from the west and this event will happend to all other planets.

Vessalam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

BismillAllah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem,

As I read I see two issues. One issue is if a person is Muslim it supercedes any nationalism. Islam takes precedence as it should. This is the greater issues.
The second issue is political. The west did a wondeful psychological number on Muslims. We feel we are so inferior in aptitude that we sink to low levels to appease and imitate the west.
We need to be in constant rememberance that Islam will prevail. Given that we know the world of the kuffar will always be successful in the duyna. This is a given. I beg you to strive for Islam.

sammuslimah

salaam

i dont even know why turkey is so botherd about joining europe or what ever they are trying to do.and is it true that in turkey you are not allowed to wear hijab in the public building and your not allowed to name your son mohammed? if so come on who do they think they are telling people what they can do and what they cant i wonder what they will do when they join the europe what are they gonna send all the muslim away its pathetic i tell you that much.:astag:

zOaib

Sainte_786

Bring back the Khilafah , in Islam there is only Khilafah .......... there is no Pakistan , bangladesh , indonesia , turkey , iran , iraq , algeria , somalia , saudi arabia , uae , kuwait , bahrain , egypt , uzbekistan , turkministan ... etc etc ........ there is only One Khilafah , under the Law of Allah.

i understand there are many people who will give me how good for the economy things like joining EU or other organizations wud be for a muslims country , then let me be the first one to tell u , our selfishness and attitude for only one certain ethnic group of muslims and not caring for the rest of them will NEVER EVER secure us anywhere on the face of this earth , we have indulged in materialism as far as we can see, and ofcourse the tawakal of Allah is more or less diminished . so are we goign to sue our eyes to see Allah or our Heart, as muslims i shud not even say turkish or bengali or indian or bosnian or kashmiri or arab .............. these classifications are the wonder of al shaitaan , WHEN we focus on Allah the Physical Laws of Nature will bend for us by his will that is the tawakal of Allah and his power , but we do not have the patience or iman to bear walking towards that path instead we leap for short wellfare and getaway plans that will temporarily be beneficial ............. i appologise for the rant , but as muslims we still have a long way to come close to living up to the meaning of the word muslims , which literarily translates to ( a person who submits his will to Allah ) and is a word of action a verb.

so are we in action of submittal or our desires and wills to Allah , ask yourself everyday u wake up am i even trying to keep myself on the plate , if i am , then start guiding your family , then yoru friends , and always have tawakal of Allah , because he always helps those who love him and live this life ONLY for his sake .....

my prayers :salah: for all the muslims in this world " May Allah (swt) forgive us for our shortcomings and lifts us to a status that he desires us to be at inshallah "

Ameen.

Walaikum salaam

ferhat

we are what we are

this really annoys me when i see everytime Muslims or Nonmuslims - doesntm atter - when they think we Turks want to be in EU so much!
it is our goverment who wants it!
we dont need it! EVERONE WHO CAN THINK MUST HAVE KNOWN THAT A COUNTRY LIKE TURKIYE NEVER NEEDS EU.But there must be other reasons why the goverments want it..but i dont care.We dont wanna join such CHRISTIAN CLUP full of RACISTSS and BIASEDS MINDEDS...Inshallah
an old dream will come true and there'll be the TURKISH UNION again with all the Turkish Republics around world....and ISLAM UNION with all Muslim countries...

so stop talking like Turks beg for it...we are grandchildrend of Ottoman Empire - if u know what it means!
such Empire which ruled Asia-Europe-Middleeast-NorthAfrica......
such Empire which was head of ISLAM once...
and it is true there are some groups in our country who loses this great values and who lose their ISLAMIC beliefs and MORALS and exactly be like a ''european'' but this doesnt mean all the 70 MILLION TURKS in TURKIYE is like that !! still there are wonderful people who wanna live their religion freely and as how ALLAH asks from them..no matter how that other group tries to destory it ( by making wearin scarf forbidden and many stufff.....)
this must not make TURKIYE a SODOM&GOMMORE!!!
and INSHALLAH this wont.

i have just joined this website and have just became so sad to see
my dear bros and siss think that way of TURKS
it is just rather dissappointing.

inshallah people will understand Turks better oneday.....
and inshallah the world will stop STERIO-TYPING.

I AGREE with you, sadly saying that we are governed not by islamic rules but something else(not talking about secularism)! Slowly and steadily they are removing,replacing islam with another islam called moderate-islam; for example;
1) Depending on this other non-muslim people will be judged according to their rules,than they may enter to the heaven!
2) Actually,first sentence is clear enough to show their intention but lets write something more, you'd say Lailaheillallah Muhammed Rasulallah, but there is no need saying the 2nd part "muhammad resulallah" (hashaa) 'cos that makes a difference between us (muslims) and people of other religions(!) this is injustice for them.
3) We believe that when a muslim dies in a war; we say he is not a death person but martyr(shehid), according to this moderate-islam when an infidel dies he is a martyr too.
......We see almost all muslim countries are suffering. Thats why we re in a mess now, simply becouse we re not practising islam!
*How many of us prays regularly,
*how many of us consider what we have done something good for Allah, right before we falling asleep.
*How many of us wake up in the morning being thankful,saying elhamdulillah.
*How many of us making good wishes for our brothers or sisters in evry pray,salah.
Some of us are collecting money to help countries those wars going on, what we were doing before the war begun there!
Truth is; We re not appreciating for the things, untill we lose them. So we see they re coming with their tanks and bombs; wonder, if we invite them.
Allah bless all muslims, May Allah remind us who we are. The way we live is the way we will be govern.(my english is not native,and its pretty late here, sorry for grammer mistakes if there is any)