A Yemenia Living In the USA

MuslimBeauty

My Mistake I accidently introduced myself in someone else introduction!!! what a nice start.

Lets do this again.

Bismellah Alrahman Alraheem

Asalam 3alekum
Here is some info about me. I am a Yemenia and i am a student that goes to a public school in Brooklyn. This is my very first time in this web site, I was introduced to TTI by my very very very best friend Albint_almuslima. She told me so much about this web site and how sweet and kind the people in it are. I am so glad to be part of it and hope that i learn so much more about our islam and the people in it. And may allah be with ya all the time (inshallah!!!!!!!!!)

Take care!!

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

:SMILY206: :SMILY206:
i know both of u r from yemen...right?
the yemeni community here is small but growing inshAllah

Nice to have u with us...

Which part of yemen r u from???

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

:SMILY206: Welcome To TTI,

FINALLY!!!!!!!!

Its nice to have u join MY family here at TTI,

Now ur one of US.

Insha Allah u enjoy ur stay,

P.S. SEE U AT SCHOOL 2MORROW!!!!!! Im so Tight my cell phone is still off.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah...

:SMILY206: :SMILY206:
i know both of u r from yemen...right?
the yemeni community here is small but growing inshAllah

Nice to have u with us...

Which part of yemen r u from???

Shes from Rada'a Like ME!!!!

We R twins but from different Parents!!!LOL

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Salam alaikum.

Welcome to the site!! Hope you enjoy your stay here, Albint is right, we are friendly!! :D

If are almost like her twin, then that is good, I've really enjoyed Albint Almuslimah's contributions (threads and posts) on TTI. Some very nice poems and other nice articles too. An all round nice person. Just one thing, please don't adopt her bright blue, fluorescent typing colour and font!!! :SMILY26:

I mean .. I'm not worried.. more like ---> :angryblue: - cause I'd like to read what you all have to say without having a headache or hurting my eyes.

Salam alaikum.

korgan

Slave of Rahman
assalamun alaykum

u r true place. welcome tti.
insha allah this site learn u a lot of things, and u leran us a lot of things.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!

I LOVE MY BLUE!!!

I Cant believe that u all r descriminating against the color blue!!!!

DOnt worry blue u know i got ur back!!!!!!LOL

MuslimBeauty

Asalm 3alekum

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes! I already like ya's and it has only been my second day here. I know that Albint_almusilma is crazy and thats what i love about her (but i may be crazy but not as crazy her!). But anyways i just wanted to thank ya's so much!

MuslimBeauty

Aslam 3alekum

Blue may be a cute color but not as cool as the colors red white and black are, Aight. So tell blue to watch its back. you got that! And i mean it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Libinette

Umm Zubayr

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206: sister, hope you'll enjoy your stay inshallah

i didn't know albint almuslima was from yemen, mashallah, well i was born there, in the capital, it'd be my dream to go back there.

anyways :SMILY206: again

:wasalam: