ACTION BY TURKEY???

esperanza

revert of many years
• The Turkish foreign minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, has told Assad to halt such military operations now or face unspecified consequences. In Turkey's strongest warning to its once close ally, he said:

This is our final word to the Syrian authorities: our first expectation is that these operations stop immediately and unconditionally. If these operations do not stop, there will be nothing left to say about the steps that would be take

Abu Talib

Feeling low
You know there was a rumor that Turkish forces might enter Syria to protect our people at very beginning when these things started

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Please forgive me ignorance but what is the Turkey's stand upon this issue? How come Turkey raises its voice against Syria? I thought Turkey is just another nationalistic country just concerned about their internal afairs.

Also can anyone tell me what majority of people of Turkey are? Are they upon Sunnah or deviant sect like shi'a/sufi??

HelpingSoul

• The Turkish foreign minister, Ahmet Davutoglu, has told Assad to halt such military operations now or face unspecified consequences. In Turkey's strongest warning to its once close ally, he said:

This is our final word to the Syrian authorities: our first expectation is that these operations stop immediately and unconditionally. If these operations do not stop, there will be nothing left to say about the steps that would be take

:salam2: i hope They say the same to Netanyahu and his henchmen !!

Abu Talib

Feeling low
U

Please forgive me ignorance but what is the Turkey's stand upon this issue? How come Turkey raises its voice against Syria? I thought Turkey is just another nationalistic country just concerned about their internal afairs.

Also can anyone tell me what majority of people of Turkey are? Are they upon Sunnah or deviant sect like shi'a/sufi??

Brother Turkey is Syria's neighbor they helped alot since the oppression started they had opened their doors and let in the refugees. Alhumdulilah as far as I know the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a very good person he has received his doctorate from Umm Al-Qurra University. Also know that in the Libyan conflict Turkey was the first to try to mediate and then finally gave up on Gaddafi when he remained defiant

Turkey has a mix population between secularist and practicing Muslims I've meet some really good Muslim brothers from Turkey. I hold very good regards for Erdogan since he slammed shameon peres

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
^ assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh
Jazak Allahu khyir akhi. I now remember reading about Erdogan and i heard his wife observes hijab. I didnt know he received doctorate from Um Al-Qurra univ. Subhan Allah.

May Allah support them in their efforts to help innocent muslims.
may Allah bless you for taking efforts to answer my question.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

After WW1 and the breakup of the Ottoman Empire, Turkey was modernized and secularized and has largely been a secular nation since that time. Recently though, there are hints of an Islamist movement in Turkey.

I believe their current prime minister leans more toward the Islamists and less toward the secularists, if what I have read about him is true.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!

assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

may i know the source please?

Perseveranze

Asalaamu Alaikum,

Your right about the nationalism etc. But, from what I've heard "things are improving" as they say in regards to Turkey and their Islamic values. Their current Leader is starting to bring more Islam back into Turkey, sadly some Turks (nationalists) are against this, but Alhamdulillah slowly but surely people are starting to see the light of Islam.

There's still a way to go, but I'm just glad their improving for now.

After WW1 and the breakup of the Ottoman Empire, Turkey was modernized and secularized and has largely been a secular nation since that time. Recently though, there are hints of an Islamist movement in Turkey.

I believe their current prime minister leans more toward the Islamists and less toward the secularists, if what I have read about him is true.

Yup :) Which is great news for Muslims.

esperanza

revert of many years
Brother Turkey is Syria's neighbor they helped alot since the oppression started they had opened their doors and let in the refugees. Alhumdulilah as far as I know the Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan is a very good person he has received his doctorate from Umm Al-Qurra University. Also know that in the Libyan conflict Turkey was the first to try to mediate and then finally gave up on Gaddafi when he remained defiant

Turkey has a mix population between secularist and practicing Muslims I've meet some really good Muslim brothers from Turkey. I hold very good regards for Erdogan since he slammed shameon peres

yes the turkish prime minister..has taken a strong line on many issues concerning muslim countries..and has spoke out against israel,,,and the turkish people have shown solidarity wiht mulsims on many occasions

it may be a secular state,,,but turkey is 99% muslim,,and they have shown them sevles to be good muslims,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Before my Turkish friend told that in Turkey is over 10 000 people from Syria whose escaped forces of Assad.

May Allah protect all of brothers and sisters in Syria. :tti_sister: