advice needed about jinn

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

Sister Esperanza,

There's a lot of information about Jinn and jinn possession all over the internet. However you do have to be very careful about where you get your information from. There are a lot of false things said about jinn and possession treatment on the net, so you cannot trust all sources. With that said, jinn are creatures created by Allah. They have an advantage over us because we cannot see them whereas they can see us, they also have other special skills specific to them that Allah gave them. They can be dangerous because they are able to enter the body of humans and once they do they can make someone sick and mess with the person's brain. Just like us, they follow all types of different religions, and there are good and bad kinds of jinn. Some are Muslim and some are non-Muslims. With regard to your friends' concern about possibly getting possessed by jinn because she's near a woman who is possessed, this is not the only time she can get possessed. We all know that everything happens only with the will of Allah. Secondly, any one can get possessed if he/she is not protected by being close to Allah, reading the prescribed adkaars(morning, and night) and not staying away from bad things.

Tell her to always read ayatul kursi, the three quls and to always say tawakal 'alalaah before she leaves her home and say bismilaah before she enters her home; she should do the same for her kids(there's also a specific du'a one can read for children); this is protection not just from jinn but from all other evil and harm. Then InshaAllah she should have nothing to worry about. Tell her to just put her trust in Allah; tell her not to fear jinn at all they are Allah's slaves just like us, and that they cannot harm us if we put our trust in Allah.

She should also read some books on Jinn to get more related information. There are a lot of good books out there on this subject.

shukran sister for your advice ,iwill tell my friend these things,,inshallah

esperanza

revert of many years
:salam2:

Reading Surah Al Baqarah might help(it's powerful,trust me) as according to mahfoom of a hadith ,shaytaan doesnt enter house in which Surah Baqarah is recited.Also as brothers and sister have suggested,ayatul kursi,surah ikhlas mu'awwidhatayn(al falaq and an nas) recitation will help inshaallah.

All the cures of diseases and help comes from Allah.Place trust in Him alone.
Nothing is worth fearing except Allah.Nothing!
Allah says in Qur'an,in the interpretation of meaning:

That is only Satan who frightens [you] of his supporters. So fear them not, but fear Me, if you are [indeed] believers.[3:175]

shukran brother for your advice

esperanza

revert of many years
Wa aleikum musalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu : Here E book that can answer all your questions .I would recommend tti members to read it and you will benefit from it knowledge wise . The E book is called How To Protect Yourself From Jinn & Shaytaan and you can find it at http://www.dhikrullah.com/ click Dikrullah knowledge islamic E books and articles . Its the tenth E book from the top .

shukran brother iwilltry to take a look at this inshallah

Um Ibrahim

Alhamdulilah :)
Assalaam walaikum,

Why are people so fascinated by jinn possession. I feel that we could have a section on TTI dedicated to jinns and there would be posts and threads running all day and night.

I am totally in the dark about the fascination. Could you educate me. Muslims and jinn possessions beats alien encounters and ghosts. Why?

:wasalam:
lol, good question! I think it's because humans are curious creatures! We always want to know about the unseen. We know the jinns are out there but we cannot see them this fact alone makes some people fascinated. And also because jinn possession is on the rise these days. There are so many illnesses people face that doctors just cannot figure out how to cure or what is causing it, so many people will blame the jinns. Allahu 'Alam