Advice needed!

Irfan Ahmed

Asalam Alaikum,

I have a problem and i can't seem to solve it or even identify it!

I can't seem to relax, i get a lot of tension in my head. It seems i am introverted and am trapped in my own self. It has affected my confidence a great deal and even the simplest of things i tend to worry about even though physically i have no problems doing. I just seem to worry constantly and have trouble being my self........If anyone has been or heard of someone who's been through similar experiances please get in touch inshallah.

weakslave

Asalam Alaikum,

I can't seem to relax, i get a lot of tension in my head. It seems i am introverted and am trapped in my own self. It has affected my confidence a great deal and even the simplest of things i tend to worry about even though physically i have no problems doing. I just seem to worry constantly and have trouble being my self........If anyone has been or heard of someone who's been through similar experiances please get in touch inshallah.

:wasalam:

I think everyone has this feeling brother. There are some things which do cause these feelings, below are some things you can do/avoid that will help InshaAllaah.

#1: caffeine

Stop taking coffee or tea for at least 5 days. Caffeine increases blood flow to the brain, causing feelings of stress and anxiety. You may experience headaches for one or two days if you are addicted, but the feeling will pass.

#2: talking

Sometimes if we are always in speech, we never give our brain the opportunity to digest. Avoid talking excessively or unnecessarily on the phone or to friends for a while. Read the Quraan, read a book or anything other than chat or comments (e.g. youtube comments, forums etc). This leads to further contemplation of speech and speaking which you need to avoid

#3: remembrance of Allaah.

Try to prolong your prayers, to increase your mention of Allaah, and to give salah and salam on the Prophet (SAAWS). Increase your rukoo3 and sujood, without saying anything even just remembering Allaah in your mind and heart is sufficient.

Then increase in dhikr, Subhana-Allaahi Wabihamdih, Subhana-Allaahi Alatheem.

If possible, recite surat Al-Baqarah. It only takes 2 hours but it protects your house or living area from the devil. And if you cannot do it, at least work to make Adthaan in your home or the area you are in before every prayer. While the Adthaan is being recited Shaytaan cannot stand it so he flees. Listen to its beautiful words and answer the call to prayer as it should be!

And Allaah knows best!

sarahlou

Asalam Alaikum,

Wa' Alaikum Salam, Maybe you are having anxiety. I use to get anxiety attacks all the time before i reverted to Islam. The other day I noticed myself starting to get an anxiety attack around Maghrib time. I prayed Maghrib and my anxiety went away. May Allah make it easier for you ameen. You are in my dua's . Salam. :hijabi:

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
Asalam Alaikum,

walaikum salam bro
just read quran sumtimes it happens to all
sorts of stress etc we ourselves need to overcome tat situation
one based on ur intrests if u lik anythin lik readin then do tat job
make dua for this to allah
im sure allah wil help u

i can jst give u a suggestion u need a solution na ?then pray allah bro u might say tat i knw ...but just make a spl night dua 4 this allah'l surely answer 4 u