*Ahem* <taps microphone>

IbnAhmad

salaam

mashaAllah this is such good news....may allah swt fill both your hearts with everlasting love and may he shower many blessings over you...amiin

Congratulations!!!!! :biggrin:

keep smiling sis :) :)

wassalam

IbnAhmad

salaam again :) :)

just some words for you sis...

Being married forces you to fine tune those not-so-great-aspects of yourself and strive to be better. Love comes in here too; when you are in a loving relationship (and in love and loved); you have this amazing reservoir of energy within you that allows you to flourish and nurture. It brings out the best in you and makes you strive to be better because someone cares and loves you; and vice versa. It is kind of like how we instinctively react to another's perception of us, when they think well of us and believe in us, we want to do even better; but when they disparage us we will get defensive. Is it any wonder that our beloved prophet (saw) said that marriage is half of faith? :) :)

wassalam

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Mashallah sister-

ouhh such a good news-CONGRATIOLATIONS-:D:D:D:D:D:D mashalla may Allah grant u in ur marriage- and make u both strong through thick and thin- inshalla u'll get a happy life ameen...
take care-
:D:D:D:D:)<3

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
A bit late, but CONGRATULATIONS!! :wavyarms: I'm very very Happy for you. Mashallah, Alhamdulillah, such good news. May Allah bless your marriage, and may you have a very good married life, inshallah!

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
Salaam my brothers and sisters,

As of April 23rd I will be married, insh'Allah. Feel free to dive into the cake and drink the punch until you go into sugar shock. :biggrin: My future mother in law has pretty much done all the planning and my job is to show up by next Monday to be fitted for the dress and stuff.

The plane tickets have been bought and I am sitting here still in shock that everything is happening. Thank you so much for your duas and the PMs encouraging me and asing about my progress. You folks are the best brothers and sisters a gal can have. :hearts:

Wasalaam

ah! congrats !!!!
i am so happy that you will get married! wow, (jasakallahkhair) congrats once more

path to jannah

:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:
:ma::ma::ma MAY ALLAHS BLESSING GO ON SHOWER O U BOTH AS A SWEET COUPLE N ENJOY THIS SHOWER AS FIRST DROPS OF RAIN IN A THIRSTY DING DESERT;;;;;;;;;;;:girl3::girl3::girl3: SAD AND IN DOUBT THAT U WONT LEAVE US ALONE AFTER UR MARRIAGE?????????????

amoola

Mabrook sister, I wish the best luck and all of happiness one can have.
May allah swt bless your marriage :hearts:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

To answer a few questions:

-He is Pakistani and also soon to be a physician as well. (insh'Allah) His family is fairly conservative and so that is why it took so long for the marriage to come about. They were very uncertain about allowing a non-Pakistani/convert into their family.

-We are of the same mahtab to that helps with consistency at least

-I am getting married, not kidnapped so I will still be here. lol!

PLease make dua that our marriage will be blessed with happiness and peace. Also pray that we will be blessed with pious children, insh'Allah. :hearts:

Wasalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Salaam,

To answer a few questions:

-He is Pakistani and also soon to be a physician as well. (insh'Allah) His family is fairly conservative and so that is why it took so long for the marriage to come about. They were very uncertain about allowing a non-Pakistani/convert into their family.

-We are of the same mahtab to that helps with consistency at least

-I am getting married, not kidnapped so I will still be here. lol!

PLease make dua that our marriage will be blessed with happiness and peace. Also pray that we will be blessed with pious children, insh'Allah. :hearts:

Wasalaam

thats the first time ive seen you in a joky manner! Loll No offense..
may Allah bless you alwayz... and ur hubby too inshaAllaah :)
Oh and bless you with pious children who will work for His deen. AAmeen

take care
Be happy alwayz :)

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
:salam2: :)

:ma: This is great news:wavyarms: though I am a little late to read it. (thanks to another sister's dua where I read that sister Sarah is getting married and I looked for your other posts.)

"Barak Allah hu laka wa baa rak Allah hu alaika wa jama'aa bainakuma fi khair"

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: my dear sis,
SubhanAllah im overwhelmed to hear this news.:ma:
A bit late too replying, I was on hoilday.

May Allah give you a happy, loving, peaceful marriage life. Ameen.

Our Lord! Grant that our spouses and our offspring be a comfort to our eyes, and give us the grace to lead those who are conscious of You. (25:74). Ameen. :tti_sister:
:wasalam:

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
Salaam my brothers and sisters,

As of April 23rd I will be married, insh'Allah. Feel free to dive into the cake and drink the punch until you go into sugar shock. :biggrin: My future mother in law has pretty much done all the planning and my job is to show up by next Monday to be fitted for the dress and stuff.

The plane tickets have been bought and I am sitting here still in shock that everything is happening. Thank you so much for your duas and the PMs encouraging me and asing about my progress. You folks are the best brothers and sisters a gal can have. :hearts:

Wasalaam

:salam2:
oh Wow, what great news!
I remember you mentioned marriage, but it seem though nothing was finalized, but alhamduillah!
It is really good to know that everything is working out well!
Very happy for you Sister Sarah.
May Allah bless you and your future husband!

:wasalam:

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams sis ,and congratulations , I'm so happy every thing has worked out for you , inshallah you will have a blessed marriage and have pious children ...ameen

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

Allahu Akbar!

mabrook sister for you. Alhamdulilah i'm so happy for you and that sure is a great news to hear. may Allah subhana wata'ala bless you and your family amiin:hearts: we'll miss you here:hijabi:

wasalam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My sweet sister I am so happy for you. Your faith has given you the greatest fruit a woman needs. May Our Rabb shower you and your husband with blessings and mercy. May you and your husband be the rock for each other in this life. Insha'Allah you will be blessed with children.
Your news has made my day. Alhumdullila.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
:ma::ma:Mabrook on your upcoming Nikaah. I am so happy for you ukhti.

May Allah bless your marriage and bless you with pious children, Ameen!:hearts:

Save me some wedding cake...lol!:):)