*Ahem* <taps microphone>

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

congratulations sister !

this is amazing i am realllllllllllllllllllly happpppppppppy for you mashAllah .

may Allah reward you with the best .

jazaki Allahu khyran for sharing .

FreedomFighter

alhamdulillah that is a great news sister. may you have a life full of hapiness, success and joy, may your marriage be blessed. all praises to Allah. hehehe, dont forget to post a cake and other goodies for us..lol..just kidding..lol. i hope you have a wonderful and an unforgetable marriage with the blessings of Allah. take care

halah

Congratulations once again dear sister,I'm really soooooooooooooooo happy for you,you really deserve all the best.May Allah bless and your spouse and grant you happy and peacful life .:hearts::hearts::hearts:

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I've received many PMs and I just wanted eeach and everyone of you to know I am so heartwarmed with the response from the ummah today. I find myself acting like an absent minded airhead. I can't really focus on my studies, thankfully my teacher is being very understanding, lol!

Today I got a phonecall from his sister asking me my clothing size and shoe size and stuff. It still feels surreal, like I am dreaming this. I am so, so, so happy right now.

islamisthesolution

Salaam,

I've received many PMs and I just wanted eeach and everyone of you to know I am so heartwarmed with the response from the ummah today. I find myself acting like an absent minded airhead. I can't really focus on my studies, thankfully my teacher is being very understanding, lol!

Today I got a phonecall from his sister asking me my clothing size and shoe size and stuff. It still feels surreal, like I am dreaming this. I am so, so, so happy right now.

may Allah make all your days happy and full of joy dear sis :)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath sis.
MashALLAH.mashaALLAH.This is the happiest news of this month I've got so far. Congratulation and may ALLAH exhalted shower your life with countless blessings and make your life so eas for you.Ameen.
BTW sis I love wedding cakes and I'm a sweet teeth.so pls post me some wedding cakes,I'll PM you my adress.lol.
Oh btw,who is the lucky brother to have you??, I mean any description on him?..lol.
I love to hear stories of how couples got together, in your previous post you told only that he showed some interest in you and there was some trouble about you being a convert. So please tell me mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore.
love you,

Amina 1

Congratulations that is wonderful news:laughing-dancing:
May Allah bless you both with joy and happiness in this life and the next.

Try not to do to many:dishes: LOL :D

palestine

Servant of Allah
SubhanAllah!!!!!!!! your life took a sudden turn?!!! so is it the same guy who's father was in disagreement? or someone else??? wow!!!!!! mashaAllah, Allahu Akbar!!! May Allah bless your marriage!!! we love you(but don't forget us just cause you're getting married lol). Asalamu alaykum wrwb.

Nurain

Oooooooooooooooooooooh

Salam

MashaAllaah! MashaAllaah! I am so happy for you sister! Weeeeeeeeeeeee :D *does crazy dance*

Okay, now who's next in line..

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
MashaAllah sister Sarah this is a great news. I am so very very happy for you.

See... Allah's help is always near. You asked for it and you got it.
May Allah (SWT) bless your marriage and put everlasting love for each other in your hearts and make both of you a model couple and give you beautiful and good children. Ameen!

Please fill us in about your (future) husband whenever you get time.

Congratulation again sister Sarah.
:wasalam:

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic

:SMILY209:Congratulations!!!!!:SMILY209:

May Allah bless you and your spouse, and may He unite both of you in goodness.

Oh Allah, let this married couple be helpers and protectors of one another, let them be a refuge and a comfort to one another, let them be beautiful garments for one another, and let them together experience the many treasures and beauties of marriage.

:salah::tti_sister:

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalmu Alaikum

Mashallah it is a very good news. I wish all the best for your married life. May ALLAH SWT reward you the best in this world and in the hereafter.

Verily with hardship there is relief,
Verily with hardship there is relief. ( Ch 94, V 5-6)

runayrus

Yearning Slave
Salaam sister,

Alhamdulilahi rabbil 'Alamin...

Masha'Allah this is indeed happy news =) =) =)

Hope you will have a blissful marriage with your hubby-to-be Insha'Allaah.

ps: time to :wavyarms:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh my respected sister...

Mabroooook for the great news. MashaAllah this is really the best news I heard in past several weeks. Subuhaanallah you have been suffering for so long with a great example to the people who try to follow them like me. Alhamdhulillah Allah (subhaanahu wata'aala) is with you in each and every situation you face.

Oh sister! We all are so happy for you. By the way, I am also curious to know some description of the lucky brother.

Ya Allah! Bless the marriage of our sister Sarah. Make her marriage succcessful. Make her a mother of Huffaz, 'Ulama, Haafizat, 'Aalimat and Martyrs. Grant her what her heart desires and make angels as her guards. None can help other than you. None can bless other than you. Bestow your blessings and help over our sister Sarah. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalamiin.

Okay, now who's next in line..
I guess you are. LOL. Just kidding sister. I am also in line I am sure. But hopefully not next. LOL. In the beginning stage still.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuh

naaad

mu'minah
As Salaaaaammm Alaikum sis,

Congratulation.jpg

This is for YOU from the bottom of my heart--------------

I wish a wish 4 you. It's a wish I wish 4 few.
The wish I wish 4 u is that all ur wishes come true...
so keep wishing as my best wishes are always with you!​

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salaam my brothers and sisters,

As of April 23rd I will be married, insh'Allah. Feel free to dive into the cake and drink the punch until you go into sugar shock. :biggrin: My future mother in law has pretty much done all the planning and my job is to show up by next Monday to be fitted for the dress and stuff.

The plane tickets have been bought and I am sitting here still in shock that everything is happening. Thank you so much for your duas and the PMs encouraging me and asing about my progress. You folks are the best brothers and sisters a gal can have. :hearts:

Wasalaam

Salamo Alaikome!!! Ahhhh sister this is such great news!!!! I have been keeping you in my dua everyday in hopes that it all worked out and now it has..........congratulations and may Allah grant you every happiness in your future together. :hearts: