*Ahem* <taps microphone>

ShyHijabi

Salaam my brothers and sisters,

As of April 23rd I will be married, insh'Allah. Feel free to dive into the cake and drink the punch until you go into sugar shock. :biggrin: My future mother in law has pretty much done all the planning and my job is to show up by next Monday to be fitted for the dress and stuff.

The plane tickets have been bought and I am sitting here still in shock that everything is happening. Thank you so much for your duas and the PMs encouraging me and asing about my progress. You folks are the best brothers and sisters a gal can have. :hearts:

Wasalaam

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: first one to reply................ :)

Congratulations.....
im sooo happy for you.. May Allah grant you barakah in your marriage.. and shower you with His blessings..

that is terrific news. :)
i know im the best sister you could have :D

:lol: :lol:

p.s. thats my friends birthday.....

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
:D hey thats such a big news im so happy for you

YAY :D lol hey where is our invitation cards
Mashallah sister mashallah :)

may Allah (swt) provide you all the happiness in the world - ameen

All the best wishes in life :)

eminbey

信得過…是我的名字
congratulations dear sister,don't forget to post us the wedding cake,I'll tell you if its good or not!!! LOL

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
Clearly I don't keep up with what's happening around here but congratss sister

May Allah bless u and ur family always

Salamu alaikum!!!!

Wedding gift-----@}--'--

Asalaam'alikum sister Shyhijabi,

Congratulations! May Allah swt grant you a life full of peace, happiness, and prosperity. I am really happy to hear this great news from someone who has faced so much adversity & tribulations. May Allah reward you for your patience & preseverance.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Allaicomu Saalam dear sister ShyHijabi.

Congatulations dear sister:):):) Mashallah for you dear sister:)

May Alalh reword you and your future husband with life in love,hapiness,blessins,prosperty and may Allah reword you with beautiful chidrens Inshallah.:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister:

Jazzak Allah khair dear sister for sharing this blessed news with us.

May you be in Allahs blessigs Inshallah,and may you have the most beautiful and blessed wedding from Allah.:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:

:wasalam:

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Masha'Allaah what lovely news.

May Allaah bless you and your to be spouse with happiness in this life and the hereafter.

Ameen.

Walaykum-us-Salaam.

Kakorot

MashaAllaah congratulations sister, may Allaah grant u success in this life and the akheerah :muslima:

zahrany

MAY~u~B~HPPI~!4EVER!
Assalamu Alaikum
WOWW!!! MASHA'ALLAH CONGRATULATIONSS!!!!
its goood news to hear alhamdulilah :)
May Allah bless your Home with light

helpinghumanity

Assalam-o-alaikum sister:

Mashallah it is a very nice news. I am personally very glad to know that. Congratulations...

May Allah bring peace and happiness in your life. Ameen

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
congratulations sister Mashallah
Alhamdulillah:) May Allah bless you and your future husband with happiness, love and peace and keep you both in his protection always Ameen

mhamzah

Congratulations Sister,

May Allah swt grant you peace and prosperty in this life and the next.

Ameen

LaLa09

♥Amor vincit omnia♥
May Allaah bless for you (your spouse) and bless you, and may He unite both of you in (Khair) goodness.

Ameen:hijabi:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Subhanallah!

This is really a great news. I have known you as a great sister for the last couple of years. You have been inspiring, not just as a muslim sister, but as a person to anyone who had to struggle against the challenges of life.

Your great qualities can be rarely found all in one person. You are wise, knowledgeable, resolute and most of all, a great muslima. I am proud of you and I know many other brothers and sisters who know you well must feel likewise.

You deserve a full and happy life as you are a special sister and I join other brothers and sisters in this dua that may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant you happiness and success in this world and here-after and may all your good wishes come true.

I won't be there on 23rd April, but my prayers and happy feelings will be.
MANY CONGRATULATIONS

Ashima33

A BIG FAT: MASHALLAH!

I'm so happy for you sister. You have been such a wonderful example of strength and you deserve all the happiness coming your way.

Can't wait to hear about your wonderful celebration.

=)

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

Oh Sister! I can imagine how excited you must be! I'm sure you're counting the minutes! May Allah give you a very beautiful wedding and a wonderful husband.

Lots of baraka for you!

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Asslam u Alaikum dear sister,

MashaAllah!!! Best news of the month so far....very very happy for you. May this transition become extreme source of happiness for you and everyone in your future family insha Allah.

May Allah bless you and your spouse, and may He unite both of you in Jannat ul Firdous.

Thanks for sharing the news. :hearts: :hearts:

Wa Alaikum Salam

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Salaam my brothers and sisters,

As of April 23rd I will be married, insh'Allah. Feel free to dive into the cake and drink the punch until you go into sugar shock. :biggrin: My future mother in law has pretty much done all the planning and my job is to show up by next Monday to be fitted for the dress and stuff.

The plane tickets have been bought and I am sitting here still in shock that everything is happening. Thank you so much for your duas and the PMs encouraging me and asing about my progress. You folks are the best brothers and sisters a gal can have. :hearts:

Wasalaam

salam aleikum
MashAllah my sister Sarah .I can't express in words how much happy I am about this news !!!
May Allah bless your marriage and give you all the best of this world and the next one ,may your new journey be easy for you and may it bring it happiness and may all your dreams come true :tti_sister:

:hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts::hearts:

waaleikum salam

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
MASHA'ALLAh such a GOOD news:) I am extremely happy for you sister!!! oh my Allah, sister I dont know how to tell you what happiness Iam feeling for you:) this is like the SECOND good news I have heard for this week AlhamduliAllah. sooooo very very very happy for you dear. May Allah bless you and your FUTURE husband and may He forgive you and give you all that you wish for. Ameen
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU!!! soo happy and I know this is the second time I am saying but I CAN NOT help it. lol, love you tons for Allah's sake sister:)
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)