Airline Security getting horrible each day

Status
Not open for further replies.

justoneofmillion

Lets not create chaos about conspiracy theories....
:salam2::confused:Conspiracy theories, you can t be serious, look around you!The bail out,Aipac,The Swine flu , the digging under Al Aqsa, Iraq ,Afghanistan invaded for no other reason than to fill the Rotchilds,Warburg ,Rockfellers and Co pockets(No weapons of mass destruction ,no Ossama Bin Laden..etc in brief).Did you know about the Henry Kissinger document On reducing Human population?,did you know about the Codex Alimentarius...Who owns the Pharma industry,the chimica industry... all this conspiracy,Fantasy ....!.These are facts and not theories!.Open your eyes.We have posted enough material on the subject on TTI.Kindly use the search function if you wish.

wassalaam

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Son, I am so glad you are back. I am so tired of preaching the truth. What hurts is the Americans listen to me more than the Muslims. Go figure.

It boils down to the Zionists. Look at the media. Gerardo Rivera is an Israeli citizen. I posted the Congressmen who are on the APIC list. I have posted on the Protocols of the Elders..I have posted and posted and posted.

Who do you think is making a profit from the scanners. It is a money making venture for the Zionists. http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/982.html

Why are Hollywood stars being killed. Have you not read what Randy Quaid has said. Why is Mel Gibson on the out. Why did Dave Chapell quit a multimillion dollar job.

Missiles on the Southern California coast...hey lets not forget the foreclosures. People were paid to forge signatures putting families on the street and the banks get our money.

One in seven child is hungry in the USA.

Even Machiavelli could not dream up this stuff.

And the Muslims won't believe us. I think I will talk to those who understand what is going on..wake up and read the news. ABC, NBC, FOX, CNN are not the news. Look who owns them.

America just gave Israel jets worth three trillion dollars..and who paid for it..not the Israeli's...

Find out about the change in the Civil Rights Act...you criticize Israel and you can go to jail.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Conspiracy theories! SubhanAllah! Look around you, at the world, and what's happening, like the brother and sister above have said. This is the system of dajjal - it is happening just as we were foretold by our beloved Prophet (SAW), that there would be this dajjal-system, and people would be blindly following him and his lies. That Dajjal will fool everyone into believing that what is bad for us is good. It is happening here right now, in our lifetimes. Wake up my fellow brothers and sisters! Do not be fooled by these lies that everyone else is buying into. Do not follow what the mass media is telling you - do not be fooled that you need such extensive checking at airports, that you need to be molested for the sake of security! SubhanAllah! What would RasulAllah (SAW) say were he here with us and he saw muslims accepting the body scanners and accepting non-mahrams feeling others up! What would he say? Would he say yes, we need to be safe? Or would he say that Allah has forbidden this for us, to be gazed at by non-mahrams, and to have others touch us this way! What is wrong with you all? Dajjal is lieing to you.

1400 years ago, we were told that Dajjal would be one -eyed. Do you think it is coincidence, that what everyone is calling "conspiracy theories", the New World Order, do you think it is coincidence that their symbol is one eye? These pieces of news floating around - that this New World Order is worshipping shaytaan, do you think that is a coincidence? No! We have been warned long ago - that the one-eyed, shaytaan worshipping person (or system) will leave others astray, and how many believers, thinking they are muslims, will follow him! That he will lie, over and over, making what is bad for us look good, and what is good for us look bad. How can we say these are conspiracies!

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Just the video, Aapa? Here it is. But wouldn't it be better to make a new thread?

[yt]_sAeWjarjWM[/yt]

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member

1400 years ago, we were told that Dajjal would be one -eyed. Do you think it is coincidence, that what everyone is calling "conspiracy theories", the New World Order, do you think it is coincidence that their symbol is one eye? These pieces of news floating around - that this New World Order is worshipping shaytaan, do you think that is a coincidence? No! We have been warned long ago - that the one-eyed, shaytaan worshipping person (or system) will leave others astray, and how many believers, thinking they are muslims, will follow him! That he will lie, over and over, making what is bad for us look good, and what is good for us look bad. How can we say these are conspiracies!

:wasalam:

Well, first of all the Dajjal is not a 'system', it is an actual creature. It will have actual signs and early followers (who will originate from a specific place). They will be proper signs that have to be fulfilled before his arrival. Also, it will perform some miracles that will mislead some people but on it's forehead will be written 'kaafir'.

When it will arrive, we don't posses that knowledge. Nor can we claim that he has already arrived based on speculation or just to suit our story line. But it's not a system and no respected religious scholar has ever even speculated such a theory/concept.

What you have mentioned from your observation on the condition of humans is correct though, but it has no connection with the 'Dajjal'. Humans have collectively become more caught up with this worldly life and engrossed in consumption of large quantity of items that lead us astray or give us a false impression that 'life is just fun'. Perhaps you can say that our degree of being astray is a sign of the world coming to an end soon, but that's how far you can go.

And now getting to the topic of body scanners..

Large business corporations have exploited this and are using all means to market more and more products that we can live without. Everything is a business opportunity. This airport body scanning thing sounds to me like it has been promoted by an airport security vendor (private sector) who are going to be make massive bucks in implementing and running such security systems across the major airports in N.America and Europe.

Look up ICTS international (jewish security group) on a serach engine. They first implemented this body scanning system in Amsterdam. It wouldn't surprise me if this 'Chertoff' guy is somehow gaining ton loads of money by encouraging the authorities to implement this system in numerous American airports. That's how 'politics' works in America. You have all kind of interest groups and lobbyist working to see that laws get passed that will benefit their organization. This could very well be a multinational business organization making windfall profits benefiting from such legislation.

This being one of the reasons that I have no trust in political system whatsoever in most of the countries.. Anyhow.. I just thought I will share a few things. Conspiracy theories are an easy cop out ("the bad guys are trying to take away everything from us") and stands in the way of proper understanding of the dynamics of different systems that are setup in this world to facilitate business, politics etc etc..

If you notice carefully, such conspiracy theories have more assumptions than facts in them.

justoneofmillion

If you notice carefully, such conspiracy theories have more assumptions than facts in them.
:salam2:Hope you doing well inshallah.
Do you know who Albert Pike was.Below is a little article on the three wars of Albert pike.

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Continued from Part 1.

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.
Pike's Letter to Mazzini

It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr's book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

"The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez's knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925".

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

"The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions." 2

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

"The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm." 3

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau - as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Are these things happening or not?Ask yourself..Either Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez is a remarkably good predictor, for by 1925 there were still two world wars to come, or Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez is lying but somehow history has generally followed the plan!

And here is a little article about who Albert Pike was.Akhi I think there are more facts about these conspiracy theories that we would like to believe.We just need a little more research maybe..I could give you more examples of the kind.
Directed to the 23 Supreme Councils of the Illuminati 4 June 1889:

"To you, Sovereign Instructors of Grade 33, we tell you: you have to repeat
to the brothers of inferior grades that we worship only one God to whom we
pray without superstition. It is we, Initiated in the Supreme Grade, that are to keep the real Masonic religion preserving pure the Lucifer doctrine"

- Albert Pike - (Illuminati, founder of the Ku Klux Klan)

"We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But, the work is now much more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national autodetermination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, in an address to a meeting of The Trilateral Commission, in June, 1991
"If we like it or not, we will have a One World Government. The question is if it will beachieved through consent or through conquest"

- J. Warburg - (Illuminati and Rothschild banker)

"The one who cannot see that on Earth a big endeavor is taking place,
an important plan, on which realization we are allowed to collaborate
as faithful servants, certainly has to be blind"
- Winston Churchill - (33 Degree Freemason)

"The seal of the pyramid was created by the Rothschild family and brought
to North America by Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton before 1776.
The Rothschild family is the head of the organization in which I entered in
Colorado. All the Occult Brotherhoods are part of it. It is a
Lucifer Organization to install his reign in the whole world. The eye on the
pyramid is the eye of Lucifer. Supposedly the Rothschild's have personal dealings
with the Devil. I have personally been in his villa and have experienced it. And I know it is true",

- John Todd - ("Masonic Council of Thirteen")

1897: The Rothschilds found the Zionist Congress to promote Zionism (a political movement with the sole aim of moving all Jews into a singularly Jewish nation state) and arrange its first meeting in Munich. However due to extreme opposition from local Jews, who are quite happy where they are, this meeting has to be moved to Basle, Switzerland and takes place on 29 August. The meeting is chaired by Ashkenazi Jew, Theodor Herzl, who would state in his diaries,
"It is essential that the sufferings of Jews….become worse….this will assist in realization of our plans….I have an excellent idea….I shall induce anti-Semites to liquidate Jewish wealth….The anti-Semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews. The anti-Semites shall be our best friends."
Herzl is subsequently elected President of the Zionist Organisation which adopts the, "Rothschild Red Hexagram or Sign," as the Zionist flag which 51 years later will end up as the flag of Israel.

Who was Albert Pike

http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike.htm

I leave you in the care of Allah swt.Be good

JenGiove

Lets not create chaos about conspiracy theories....

Alf,

I'm with you...I'm so sick of all these "theories" flying around. Rumors, conjecture, assumption and fear. That's not what this website is for anyways. Its for DISPELLING fear and lies about Muslims...not CREATING and ENCOURAGING fear of other people....

Where is the line between Jew and Zionist? Why are so many people here not making the distinction? All that is going on is hate and prejudice.

Sister Aapa, in another thread about boycotting Israel, I addressed my concerns about this same thing, about people hating all Jews and not just the ones who ACTIVELY support the terror going on in Israel. You're reply was
"No-one here hates Jews".
Here in this thread you said
" To please the Zionist dogs they treat us like animals..all for the love of the almight Jew..

Where's the line Aapa? Who is the first person big enough to follow the example of Jesus and Mohammad and "turn the other cheek"?

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
salam sis..yes ur right..
these stupid security seazed my laptop which my dad was sending me.....i dont know , what wrong with airport staff

justoneofmillion

Alf,

I'm with you...I'm so sick of all these "theories" flying around. Rumors, conjecture, assumption and fear. That's not what this website is for anyways. Its for DISPELLING fear and lies about Muslims...not CREATING and ENCOURAGING fear of other people....
:salam2:Am sorry Gen with all due respect,I beg to politely disagree with you here.Am presenting facts here not assumptions.If you do not wanna face the truth so be it,but please do not blame us if we wanna share some information with one another.I ve been around TTI for almost 4 years now and i know very well what the purpose of the website is.It is also here to exchange information and discuss different ideas.We have debated with Christians here who were looking for it.We have debated with atheist,agnostics...etc.With have exchanged arguments with all kinds of people keeping in mind to always be cordial and respectful in the process.As Muslims we do not live detached from the world in some contemplative Tibetan mountain or remote Amazonian clergy.We are affected by the world we live in.We have to know where all the propaganda about us is coming from.We have to know the reasons we are killed in masses and dehumanized for .We have to fight as we can the misinformation of the masses of Mankind and the whole ideology behind that is spliting our societies and pushing it to adopt communitarist traits.This is also a way of turning the evil into good.It is not to scare people but to inform them.It is not to spread rumors but to analyze their validity.And finally it is not to dwell into assumptions but to filter the myths from the reality we might witness around us.I hope i was fair to you i have tried be as sweet as i could please do not be angry with your little brother.

It would be very stupid if somebody started hating anybody because of their race ,i know it sounds sort of cliché but ,Let it be said again.I know that Appa is intelligent and Human and sensitive enough not to ever think that way.It is nor from her feather or her thoughts.It is just a matter of misunderstanding and outrage am sure.The line to be drawn begins when a Small portion of a certain race really believe they are superior to others because they are the"Chosen people of God"And think that all the others are here to serve them.Hitler did that But you can also find some quotations in the Talmud as well,.Nowhere will you find it in the Quraan or Sunnah,Allah swt warned the Jews from that assumption.Am not saying that all Jews believe that but the most influential ones on the political level today. Even if some might be atheist Or Christian Zionists, they do believe it.They do believe that a Palestinian Christian or Muslim child s life is not worth that of a Jewish one.As i said these ones might be also Christians or Atheist..etc Zionists.
See how zionists killed Jews to occupy Arab land below.
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40148

take care. be good in the care of Allah swt

Ps.I apologize to the main poster for going a little off topic.May Allah reward you for your patience.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

This post is about Airline Security. What this has to do with conspiracy I do not know.

The you-tube videos I posted simply inform us of the chain of events that have led a few Jewish/American/Israeli citizens to seize our country and make it a totalitarian state.

I give you facts and numbers of what the friendship between the US and Israel is costing the US. Now..there are one in seven children hungry in the US today. Not a conspiracy theory..fact ...but the US gave 30 jets to Israel.

Have you read my posts. No, you have not read all of my posts. I have many sources I visit and ascertain that the information I am posting is correct.

There is no hate going on. Are you telling me you support the constant killing of children..you approve of the homes of the Afghans that are being demolished just as they were in Viet Nam.

I can not help it if you choose to remain in the dark.

There is no hate going on. Read the posts we have on the difference between the Jews and the Zionists. I see the Zionists for who they are. The line sister is simple. In Israeli we have Zionists and Jews who say the Christian is there to be the worker for the Jew..they said donkey.

You must approve of this status. You by arguing with me are the mouthpiece of the Zionist. You are the one who serves his purpose.

Here you are a Christian, coming to a Muslim website, and questioning for the Jew what a Muslim is thinking..I think I made my point.

JenGiove

Assalaam walaikum,

This post is about Airline Security. What this has to do with conspiracy I do not know.

The you-tube videos I posted simply inform us of the chain of events that have led a few Jewish/American/Israeli citizens to seize our country and make it a totalitarian state.

I give you facts and numbers of what the friendship between the US and Israel is costing the US. Now..there are one in seven children hungry in the US today. Not a conspiracy theory..fact ...but the US gave 30 jets to Israel.

Have you read my posts. No, you have not read all of my posts. I have many sources I visit and ascertain that the information I am posting is correct.

There is no hate going on. Are you telling me you support the constant killing of children..you approve of the homes of the Afghans that are being demolished just as they were in Viet Nam.

I can not help it if you choose to remain in the dark.

There is no hate going on. Read the posts we have on the difference between the Jews and the Zionists. I see the Zionists for who they are. The line sister is simple. In Israeli we have Zionists and Jews who say the Christian is there to be the worker for the Jew..they said donkey.

You must approve of this status. You by arguing with me are the mouthpiece of the Zionist. You are the one who serves his purpose.

Here you are a Christian, coming to a Muslim website, and questioning for the Jew what a Muslim is thinking..I think I made my point.

Think what you like, Sister Aapa, because nothing I say to you will change your mind.

JenGiove

I found this in the Sunday edition of the Frederick News-Post. It was located "above the fold" which means that even if someone doesn't buy the paper, they see the headline.

HEADLINE:

"Security Protest Could Disrupt Airports

Chicago (AP)- As if air travel over the Thanksgiving Holiday isn't tough enough. It could be even worse this year: Airports could see even more disruptions because of a loosely organized Internet boycott of full-body scans.

Even if only a small percentage of passengers participates, experts say it could mean longer lines, bigger delays and hotter tempers.

The protest, National Opt-Out Day, is scheduled for Wednesday to coincide with the busiest travel day of the year.

"Just one or two recalcitrant passangers at an airport is all it takes to cause huge delays," said Paul. Ruden, a spokeman for the American Society of Travel Agents, which has warned its more than 8,000 members about delays resulting from the body-scanner boycott.

"It doesn't take much to mess things up anyways-especially if someone purposely tries to mess it up."

Body scans take as little as ten seconds, but people who decline the process must submit to a full pat-down, which takes much longer. That could cause a cascade of delays at dozens of major airports, including those in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta.

"I don't think it would take that much on the busiest day of the year to slow things down," said Gerry Berry, a Florida-based airport security expert. "If I was an airport guy, a screener, a traveler-I'd be concerned."

Not all airports have the machines, which resemble large refrigerators. And not all travelers are selected for scans. But Berry estimated that up to 20 percent of holiday fliers will be asked to use the full-body machines-meaning tens of thousands could be in a position to protest.

The full-body scanners show a traveler's physical contors on a computer in a private room removed from security checkpoints. But critics say they amount to virtual strip-searches.

The protest was conceived in early November by Brian Sodergren of Ashburn, Va., who built a one-page website urging people to decline the scans.

Public interest in the protest boomed this week after an Oceanside, Cali., man named John Tyner famously resisted a scan and grion check at the San Diego airport with the words, "If you touch my junk, I'll have you arrested." A cell-phone video of the incident went viral.

Other groups have since taken up Sodergren's cause.

"I had no idea what was being started and just how upset people were," said Sodergren, a health industry employee. "I"m just a guy who put a website up."

The Transportation Security Administration has a new pat-down procedure that includes a security worker running a hand up the inside of passengers' legs and along the cheek of the buttocks, as well as making direct contact with the groin area.

Pat-downs often take up to four minutes, according to the TSA's website, though that could be longer if someone requests it be done in a room out of public view or if an ill-at-ease traveler asks for a full explanation of the procedure beforehand.

Factoring in those time estimates, it would take a total of about 15 minutes to put 100 people through a body scan-but a least six hours to pat down the same number of travelers.

The TSA's Chicago spokesman, Jim Fotenos, would not disclose how many travelers are normally selected for scans. He said only "a relatively small percentage" normally need pat-downs. Fotenos declined to say if the agency was taking precautionary steps ahead of the protest, saying only that passengers can make their experience better "by coming prepared and arriving early."

On Friday, TSA head John Pistole told CBS' "The Early Show" that the close-quarter body inspections are unavoidable in a time of terrorist threats.

Pistole acknowledged the public distaste for more intense security, particularly hand pat-downs, and called it a "challenge" for federal authorities and airport screeners. Also Friday, the TSA agreed to allow airline pilots to skip security scanning and pat-downs. According to pilot groups, pilots in uniform on airline business would be allowed to pass security by presenting two photo ID's, one from their company and one from the government, to be checked against a secure flight crew database."

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

First there were no terrorists. What terrorists. The Israeli's are the terrorists.
As long as you quote the traditional Zionist run media you can not know facts.

The Intel Hub

Officials have warned that American citizens who opt out of the naked body scanners and intrusive patdowns will be arrested. Basically if you do not wish to have your genitals molested by a LOW IQ TSA goon than you will be thrown into jail. Welcome to the new world order.

WPBF.com

Deputies may detain Palm Beach International Airport travelers who refuse to submit to a full-body scanner or a pat down, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Friday.

The Pappas family arrived in West Palm Beach for the holidays from Michigan on Thursday. While his wife and children went through the body scanners, Michael Pappas got the enhanced pat down by Transportation Security Administration officials.

“Well they are pretty personal,” Pappas said. “They came in both in front and behind (the) legs and upper body, and it was much more significant as compared to the past security measures.” Deputies may detain Palm Beach International Airport travelers who refuse to submit to a full-body scanner or a pat down, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office confirmed Friday.

This is an attack on the American people plain and simple.

http://theintelhub.com/2010/11/22/l...out-of-body-scanners-and-intrusive-pat-downs/

2. This is a good one too:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bWzLemnkCU

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I don't understand how you can talk about conspiracy theories? We are dealing with fact here and the actuality of what is happening in airports? I suppose the other muslim brothers and sisters are fine with strangers touching them, or saving their x ray scans, but I am not. And that is the bottomline. I do not support what the government is doing to us. Maybe you do, but I do not. Alhamdulillah, I can see with my eyes who the enemy is. There are no muslim terrorists - it is all made up and a lie. Believe what you will.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

On the lighter side of the subject: they have new underwear to protect ourselves.

People have suggested that passengers eat cold beans before they are patted down..some suggested they wear and soil adult diapers.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
I don't understand how you can talk about conspiracy theories? We are dealing with fact here and the actuality of what is happening in airports? I suppose the other muslim brothers and sisters are fine with strangers touching them, or saving their x ray scans, but I am not. And that is the bottomline. I do not support what the government is doing to us. Maybe you do, but I do not. Alhamdulillah, I can see with my eyes who the enemy is. There are no muslim terrorists - it is all made up and a lie. Believe what you will.

We should not let such issues cause animosity between us first of all. This being a webforum for learning deen primarily and not arguing about political opinions. People are mentioning opinions, which one can take or reject. So please take my post in the correct light and not as an 'attack' or 'ridiculing'. (though it may seem so at times)

Coming to your post. TSA has implemented 'over the top' patting down and body scanning procedures which everyone is outraged against. This is a fact and you can view the widespread discontentment over the internet, print media and on TV.

Also, we are all in agreement that this is unIslamic and unwarranted. It is totally against our personal privacy. To suggest that because we don't believe in far fetched fantasies of people with a camera and/or a website equates us to being fine with strangers touching us is something I would expect on 'Fox news'. Let's not stoop to that level.

The facts about the news story are mentioned above. The remaining..

The conspiracy part is 'TSA is being controlled/manipulated by the Illuminati to somehow establish their NWO'. Conspiracy theory.

The system is the Dajjal - 'Anti Christ'. Fantasy.

Someone knew about the details of two world wars and predicted them to the T. They were all part of Albert Pike's vision. - I didn't know that warring parties in the two world wars were sticking to a screenplay. But okay !

But wait, the article says :-
To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Umm, okay? And the article just proved that it either not legit or completely non - existent.

What surprises me is that why people want to connect every ill thought, ill planned and nonsensical measures/laws/rules to NWO/Illuminati/Zionists ? I fail to understand.

They are probably listening to a guy who says 'Don't believe everything you see, read and hear. But I have uncovered something '.

Well, Didn't you just tell me not to believe everything I heard ? So let me apply it first to you, before I believe that the world is trying to be run down by some hidden secret gang of men. (How Hollywood .. Seriously !).

Are we really that gullible ?

Let's be learned people and understand politics, understand history of organizations and businesses. Understand how legislations are passed and who promotes them and why. Who benefits from it? (Hint : Not the Illuminati).
Read about the people who are behind these ideas and how they are profiting from it. It is all very interesting and enlightening.

But we all rather put this exercise aside and believe a guy who tells us " We are doomed. Hidden bad guys meet in secret places and are plotting to take over the world". Well since you know a lot, just leave me a memo when you find out when. Till then, let me live like an educated and reasonable person.

And that's all I have to say for now. I will get my coat.

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.