Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Palestinian Hamas leader in the Gaza Strip Ismail Haniya (R) and Egyptian Prime Minister Hisham Qandil (L) hold the body of a Palestinian baby boy who was killed in an Israeli air strike on November 16, 2012 during a visit to the al-Shifa hospital in Gaza City.

575076_518284111515231_1899367710_n.jpg

How brave and fearless act by Sheikh Ismail Haniyya when the IDF on Twitter said "We recommend that no Hamas operatives, whether low level or senior leaders, show their faces above ground in the days ahead." (from post of sister xAllahKnowsBestx) Truly our leaders fear NONE but Allah! Allahu Akbar!

IbnAdam77

New Israeli airstrike has apparently targeted a place in the northern Gaza. Initial reports of injuries.

The airstrike on north targeted Beit Lahia. 4 Palestinians injured as a result.

IbnAdam77

Israeli air strikes expected to increase with the departure of the Egyptian delegation from Gaza. Stay safe brothers and sisters!

IbnAdam77

BREAKING NEWS: Reports of loud blasts in Tel Aviv. Allahu Akbar!

I would like to mention here that the Mujahideen aimed the Tel Aviv after the call of Egypt's Islamic Minister to the Mujahideen of Hamas to attack that particular city if possible, so that the Zionists will realise something and it will surely affect Zionist economy.

Abu Talib

Feeling low
BREAKING NEWS: Reports of loud blasts in Tel Aviv. Allahu Akbar!

I would like to mention here that the Mujahideen aimed the Tel Aviv after the call of Egypt's Islamic Minister to the Mujahideen of Hamas to attack that particular city if possible, so that the Zionists will realise something and it will surely affect Zionist economy.

They should die in fear by the sound of the air raids.

IbnAdam77

Latest round of airstrikes which heavily rocked Gaza targeted following places: Rafah, eastern Gaza, Deir al-Balah and northern Gaza.

IbnAdam77

Israel PM, Netanyahu: "Israeli forces are now getting ready for the expansion of the operation Pillar of Cloud in the Gaza Strip"

IbnAdam77

The group of Hackers called "Anonymous" has attacked 40 websites of Israel, announcing that they are with the Palestinian people. They have warned Israel not to cut off the internet from Gaza or else they will declare a WAR against Israel. Moreover, they have spread information on how to inform the situation to the world if the internet is cut off from Gaza, in websites both in Arabic and English. Allahu Akbar!

IbnAdam77

Four injuries reported du to an airstrike on Zaitoun neighborhood in Gaza.

And three more airstrikes, my source's house is shaking !!!! Please make Du'a brothers and sisters!

a_stranger

3:140 (Y. Ali) If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong. *!

IbnAdam77

UPDATE| Drones are now buzzing in the sky of Gaza ! A Palestinian man has been seriously injured as a result of ongoing Israeli airstrikes against the Gaza Strip.

Israel renewed airstrikes on the Gaza Strip, with reports that a Mujahid and Palestinian woman were the latest casualties in the latest round of airstrikes.

IbnAdam77

A brother just now said, "My dad received a text message in Ar on his phone saying: "Stay away from Hamas the second phase is coming." Sender account is "IDF."

IbnAdam77

"For a second, I feel my house is the targeted place! The last bomb against my region was very very strong :mad:!" - one of my sources says -

IbnAdam77

pb-121115-israel-shelter-03.photoblog900.jpg

What you are looking at, is a Rocket Shelter in Israel. The cowards made thousands of such Shelters to escape from home made, non-explosive rockets. Meanwhile, Palestinians has NO SHELTERS to get covered with, from the Air, Land and Sea strikes of Israel.

Attachments

• 150280_484499954928059_227866907_n.jpg
    150280_484499954928059_227866907_n.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0

IbnAdam77

"Israel" uses percussion bombs in shelling Gaza| That moment when you think you're having an earthquake until you hear the sound of the explosion rocking the place ... Only then will you realize it wasn't an earthquake ... Every single time !!!