Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Israeli artillery reported shelling all over Gaza Strip.

Israeli navy is bombing now. Drones and F-16 in the sky.

IbnAdam77

Zionists are attacking so many places in Gaza now. Seems they are truly insane. They are targeting everywhere.

IbnAdam77

Reports of 1 martyr and various injuries after renewed Israeli strike on central Gaza Strip.

The cowards are at it again with their treachery, making believe they will accept ceasefire or trying to kill as many as possible before it.

IbnAdam77

Qassam General leader Mohammed Ad-Daif: "Ground war on Gaza will provide hope for liberating prisoners." Who can guess what he meant? :)

IbnAdam77

Salem Abu Seta killed and others wounded in an Israeli airstrike targeted group of civilians in Deir Al-Balah.

Israeli soldier Yosef Fartuk, 18, confirmed killed by rocket in southern Eshkol. Incident took place Tuesday morning.

IbnAdam77

Remember what they did in Lebanon in 2006 before the ceasefire? These mad zionist generals and politicians do that because of US protection.

sister purified

just read today that there are over 1.6 billlion muslims world over..., then how come our brothers and sisters in gaza are suffering so much??! a big strong united famiy should never let smthn like this happen to a part of it.. im definitely praying for them, but i feel so USELESS siting back comfortably reading and seeing so many horrifying things about them, and doing nothing at all! im feeling so sad... y arent the muslim govt coming into action rather than building towers?isnt it a part of thier duty??
by action i really don mean rallying with placards,shouting slogans or killing other innocent people.even sipmly forwarding horrifying images doesnt seem right... dont know anything what is right! actually im just very confused,feeling sad and useless! :(
only comfort in praying to Allah Almighty...

xAllahKnowsBestx

But brother, Israel broke the ceasefire. They have been instigating the people. Just a couple days before all of this started they brutally shot down a thirteen year old Palestinian boy playing soccer. And what about the mentally disabled 20 year old they killed because he approached "the wall"? Our brothers and sisters in Gaza are entitled to defend themselves when their children are constantly being targeted by the Israeli government, don't you think? They're in an open air prison; we can't expect them not to respond when there are people preying upon their families day and night.