Airsrikes to Gaza this evening

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
137 killed (34 children included), ~1100 injured (310 children included) since Operation Pillar of Cloud began.

IbnAdam77

Two more fatalities have been identified from airstrikes on Rafah last night. Ibrahim Bin Hamad, 15, and 16-year-old Mahmoud al-Arja were killed and the Red Crescent did not reach
them for four hours

IbnAdam77

More than 140 people killed and more than 1,000 injured in #Gaza so far, nurses at the al-Shifa hospital in Gaza say that women and children make up the majority of casualties.

“Women and children outnumbered men, especially with the new wave [of attacks] targeting houses and civilian buildings,” Ibrahim Jirjawi, a nurse on the orthopedic ward, told the Electronic Intifada website.

IbnAdam77

List Continues...

136- Hassan Yousef Al-Ostaz, 22 years old.

At 8:30, two brothers were killed in an Israeli attack that targeted a motorbike in Bilbeisy street in Rafah:

138- Ahmad Abed Abu Moor

139- Khaled Abed Abu Moor.

At 9:00 am, two were killed in an Israeli attack on Deer Al-Balah:

140- Mohammed Abu Sitta

141- Salem Abu Sitta

At 11:45 pm, two people were found as pieces in Al-Shouka area western Rafah.

142- Ahmad Hamad

143- Mahmoud Al-Arja

IbnAdam77

Palestinians protesting visit of US Secretary of State Clinton in Ramallah PA forces blocking protesters from approaching Moqata'a.

IbnAdam77

Israel has bombed another home in al-Nuseirat refugee camp in central Gaza. The house is on fire.

IbnAdam77

Hilary Clinton and Mahmoud Abbas are meeting now. Not sure how much influence he has in all of this.

IbnAdam77

Israel bombs police stations and prisons so that criminals and spies run away and wreak havoc in Gaza.

IbnAdam77

One digs the Qurans out of the rubble, other dusts them off & stacks them up. Another man is loading the piles neatly into small van.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamas condemns US bias towards Israel.

IbnAdam77

Gaza truce delayed. I think, Netanyahu, wants some rockets close to his house, then he'll agree. -A Palestinian Brother -

IbnAdam77

Israeli attacks destroyed 2 Mosques completely, 34 Partially in varying degrees, directly bombed 6 graveyards, and damaged 1 Islamic school.

- - - Updated - - -

Hamas: the way those spies were killed and what happened to them after is totally unacceptable.

IbnAdam77

2 martyrs in Khan Younis: 80-y-o Ibrahim Abu Nasser and his daughter Amera martyred by Israel Shelling, his grandson injured.

IbnAdam77

Explosion in a bus in Tel Aviv. Reports of 15 injuries.

Al Jazeera Arabic corespondent says it happens all the time that Israeli soldiers ride in civilian buses.