Almost ready to take Shahada

OsMaN_93

Here to help
:salam2:

That anxiety is the shaytaan, may Allah curse him. If you talk to your local imam or sheikh, he/she will inshallah cure you with islamic remedies. :)

I hope you benefit from this video, The brother has a Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering ... his website is: http://www.quran-miracle.com
[yt]mN4Eo_tTQRY[/yt]

faqiratilallah

Laureen i urge you to go right away and tell shahada, eventhough in front of your freind and i'm sure your anxiety will be gone after wards, then do the islamic ablutions and learning the next steps will become easy, as learning the small surate like alfatiha which is the pricipal surate to begin the prayer with.
May Allah help you and guide us through the right path ameen.
:blackhijab::hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Greetings from TTI.

Hey wait a minute!!!!! How come I am sooooooooo late to greet my sister in Humanity?????!!!!!! :tantrum1:

:angryred:

Never mind!

MashaAllah you gave the best news I got today. As my brothers and sisters said, please feel free to ask any question(s) that may arise. InshaAllah you will find all the brothers and sisters so helpful.

I strongly advice you to be hurry in taking Shahada, but not to be in a hurry to learn everything at once. Always remember that you should move forward step by step my dear sister in Humanity.

Also please do share your converting story with us so we will inshaAllah be benefited. :)

Hoping to call you 'Sister in Islam' soon.

sana_sonu2001

Assalamualaiqum this is specially for lozlg

please please dont be afraid of embracing Islam if u take time later on u will realise that u were repenting from such a precious and beautiful Islam I wont u to go through this poem I pray to Allah To give you more strenght and encouragement to overcome all the obstacles. It is said that Allah looks 70 times with mercy and love to a person before accepting him/her for Islam imagine Allah has seen u 70 times with love and mercy and now it is your turn to show ur love to HIM please dont waste time go on With the name of Allah
May Allah bless u in abundance:tti_sister:

TIME OUT.

It was early in the morning at four,
When death knocked upon a bedroom door,

Who is there? The sleeping one cried.
I'm Malakul Mawt, let me inside.

At once, the man began to shiver,
As one sweating in deadly fever,

He shouted to his sleeping wife,
Don't let him take away my life.
Please go away, O Angel of Death!
Leave me alone; I'm not ready yet.
My family on me depends,
Give me a chance, O please prepense!
The angel knocked again and again,
Friend! I'll take your life without a pain,
This your soul Allah requires,
I come not with my own desire.
Bewildered, the man began to cry,
O Angel I'm so afraid to die,
I'll give you gold and be your slave,
Don't send me to the unlit grave.
Let me in, O Friend! The Angel said,
Open the door; get up from your bed,
If you do not allow me in,
I will walk through it, like a Jinn.

The man held a gun in his right hand,
Ready to defy the Angel's stand.
I'll point my gun, towards your head,
You dare come in; I'll shoot you dead.

By now the Angel was in the room,
Saying, O Friend! Prepare for your doom.
Foolish man, Angels never die,
Put down your gun and do not sigh.
Why are you afraid! Tell me O man,
To die according to Allah's plan?
Come smile at me, do not be grim,
Be Happy to return to Him.

O Angel! I bow my head in shame,
I had no time to take Allah's Name.
From morning till dusk, I made my wealth,
Not even caring for my health.
Allah's command I never obeyed,
Nor five times a day I ever prayed.

A Ramadan came and a Ramadan went,
But no time had I to repent.
The Hajj was already FARD on me,
But I would not part with my money.
All charities I did ignore,
Taking usury more and more.

O Angel! I appeal to you,
Spare my life for a year or two.
The Laws of Quran I will obey,
I'll begin SALAT this very day.
My Fast and Hajj, I will complete,
And keep away from self-conceit.
I will refrain from usury,
And give all my wealth to charity,

We Angels do what Allah demands,
We cannot go against His commands.

Death is ordained for everyone,
Father, mother, daughter or son.
I'm afraid this moment is your last,
Now be reminded, of your past,
I do understand your fears,
But it is now too late for tears..
You lived in this world, two score and more,
Never did you, your people adore.
Your parents, you did not obey,
Hungry beggars, you turned away.
Instead of making more Muslims,
You made your children non-Muslims.
You ignored the Mua'dhin Adhaan,
Nor did you read the Holy Quran.
Breaking promises all your life,
Backbiting friends, and causing strife.
From hoarded goods, great profits you made,
And your poor workers, you underpaid.
Horses and cards were your leisure,
Moneymaking was your pleasure.
You ate vitamins and grew more fat,
With the very sick, you never sat.
A pint of blood you never gave,
Which could a little baby save?
O Human, you have done enough wrong,
You bought good properties for a song.
When the farmers appealed to you,
You did not have mercy, this true.
Paradise for you? I cannot tell,
Undoubtedly you will dwell in hell.

There is no time for you to repent,
I'll take your soul for which I am sent.
The ending however, is very sad,
Eventually the man became mad
With a cry, he jumped out of bed,
And suddenly, he fell down dead.
O Reader! Take moral from here,
You never know, your end may be near
Change your living and make amends
For heaven, on your deeds depends.
If this poem inspires you,
It can help someone too.
At least take sometime, and do not make it ban
And send it to as many people as u can

Disclaimer: This message and its attachment, if any, are confidential and may contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and delete this message and its attachment, if any, from your system. You should not copy this message or disclose its contents to any other person or use it for any purpose. Statements and opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender, and do not necessarily reflect those of Saudi Electricity Company (SEC). SEC accepts no liability for damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. ( ) . ( ) . ( ) . .

shichemlydia

welocme...

salam alikoum sister,
welcome to islam and the website as well. hope you will take your shahada so soon, do not hesitate that is from shaitan, he does not wish good things to the believers, he is indeed our real enemy.
for your questions, there is nothing wrong with greating and saying islamic stuff to the muslims. i am sure your anxiety will goes away when you become a a muslimah, because that comes from the emptiness of the heart i guess.
may allah swt make your journey a eal victory in your life; looking to seeing your posts inchae allah.
wa salam alikoum

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
I am taking my shahadah next wednesday InshaAllah at the mosque with my muslim sister friend and one other witness. I can't wait! Thanks for all your support.

musliminah 05

:salam2: sister
Marshallah this is wonderful news. Do not worry about taking your shahada in front of people. I took mine at home on my own with Allah....
You have no need to do it infront of anyone as Allah is your witness.
As for leaving your job dont rush into things so quick take your time one step at a time. Allah knows what is in your heart and what your intentions are. Again I left my job later I tryed not to rush things as you can go too fast then run out of steam!
Inshallah your confidence will grow with the help of Allah. I do not go into big groups ect I dont go alot out of my home as my job is in the family to bring my children up and look after what Allah has entrusted me with. When I do see sisters it is probably once a month a see a friend but otherwise like I say I dont go into big groups another reason is I dont want to get involved in back chat and whatever religion when a group get together it happens, so I tend to minimize that.
Mashallah I am so happy sister that you have come this far in your life and that Allah has yet again guided another to islam. This is wondrful news!!
Please look after yourself and feel free to pm me anytime Inshallah.
:wasalam:
Your sister is Islam
Ps. So grateful for the question you asked regarding going to parents funeral. I had always wondered what will happen when that time arrives if I am still here myself! Just never thought to find out.........
:tti_sister:

SURi

:salam2: sister,
Alhamdulilah. Sister, may Allah protect and keep you in peace and happyness in this world and hereafter.

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
As salamu 'alaikkum my sister, may I tell you that if you completely believe that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and Prophet Muhammed salallahu alaihi wa salam is His final messenger and slave, then your already a muslim. If you believe in Allah, His Messengers, His books, Believe in the existence of the angels, the Last day, and that Good and bad comes from Allah, then your a muslim. Sister do not take me wrong, if you want do your shahadah publically next wednesday, but please do it as soon as possible with someone, or even say it to yourself, as that is suffecient to enter islam. My sister, the reason I say this is because, you never know when death may come to you, atleast if you have testified, then you may die the death of a muslim. I am not thinking negative, but anything can happen. So please do it for now, and if you want you can go ahead and do it in public if you wish so that people can know about you.

Don't think that you can be a perfect soul before you enter islam, because all of us are sinners, and we cannot be sinless, so keep repenting to Allah subhana wa t'ala and try to get out of the job. Verily Allah is the Most Merciful. But make sure you do your shahadah first thing first :) Remember satan will try his best to stop you from testifying that one line, he will try with all his power he can, and give you whispers on things that may prevent you from doing your shahadah. So avoid his whispers my sister :)

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: dearest!

Low self esteem...? Me too sis. But dont worry inshaAllah as the brothers and sisters have said take your shahada infront of a couple of people who u feel comfortable with.
I hope inshaAllah you feel confident about yourslef- because havin a low self esteem is bad and i know exactly the kninda things you got through.
Tip: Keep reminding yourslef of the things your good at and NEVER compare yourself to other people :)

InshaAllah we'll try and help you every step of the way.
Hope to hear some good news real sooon! InshaAllah

Keep smiling!
Take care

Wassalaam :D

fada_all

salam alikum

have a warm welcome ,may allah make things easy for you to enter to ISLAM ,here insha allah you will find answers to all your questions brother so fell free and don't hesitate..

icadams

Assalam Alaikum. Welcome to the site. I am sure that we are all waiting to hear about your experience of taking the Shahadah.

lozlg

Muslima for 1 year!
Im Muslim!

Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters, sorry have not given you an update. I took my shahadah Monday Alhamdulillah :) im soooo happy to be muslim. The last few days have been busy, learning how to prayer etc and i do feel a bit overwhelmed. Seem to be getting upset everyday and worrying about things but thats because my parents don't know yet, but they get home from holiday tomorrow. I did my shahadah with my muslim friend Habibhah and the imam (Habibahs dad was also there). She has been really nice and is teaching me lots of things. She says i'm not accountable for the first 40 days. What exactly am i not accountable for?

:hijabi:

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters, sorry have not given you an update. I took my shahadah Monday Alhamdulillah :) im soooo happy to be muslim. The last few days have been busy, learning how to prayer etc and i do feel a bit overwhelmed. Seem to be getting upset everyday and worrying about things but thats because my parents don't know yet, but they get home from holiday tomorrow. I did my shahadah with my muslim friend Habibhah and the imam (Habibahs dad was also there). She has been really nice and is teaching me lots of things. She says i'm not accountable for the first 40 days. What exactly am i not accountable for?

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister lozlg

Welcome to the religion of Truth.:)

Mabrook (Congratulations) for your new life. :) MashaAllah this is really a great pleasure to hear that you are a Muslim now. Try to learn things step by step.

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions that may arise. InshaAllah all the brothers and sisters will try to help you in best of their ability.

I have no knowledge about a 40 days. Please ask your friend whether that is authentic or not. If there are a 40 days, I guess what you are not accountable for is your sins in these days. Please do clarify its authenticity.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

massi

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Congrlation sister :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

about your question

I don't know what she means about that
but
as you are a muslima so you are under the orders of Islam

so get step by step

Allaah will support you

Edi Isa

Hi my name is Lauren and i am non muslim. I feel ready to take my shahada but i have one thing thats holding me back. I suffer with social anxiety and have a low self esteem. I have got some counselling sessions starting next week which will hopefully help me, insha'Allah.

Hmmm, you'll find about this world which is not forever later.

I met a muslim sister during the week for a chat and she said that i was welcome to go mosque with her yesterday but i could'nt face it. Just the thought of lots of people there, feeling like everyone is looking at me and not knowing how to pray etc, i would be a nervous wreck.

That was your though, its normal for the first timer, even we which is already born Islam that back on the path will face this problem also.I willing to help you.

I was going to take my shahada after all my counselling is over so i can totally concentrate on learning about Islam without the worry and anxiety but part of me thinks i shouldn't wait as my life could end tomorrow for all i know. Maybe i should face my fear. What shall i do?

only fear is to face your creator, not others.Its your self nobody will rThe esponsible for what your doing except what the Prophet Muhammad SAW/PBUH already teach us.

I also have a couple of questions:
Can i use the islamic greeting Assalam Alaikom to greet muslims even though i am a non muslim?

Yes you can, but those muslim wont greet back with waalaikum salam.It something similar which i forgot what it is

Is it ok for me to say islamic sayings such as Alhamdullah, insha'Allah etc when im talking to muslim people?
Better if you already in Islam

Thank you

email me if there's any questions at leadhunters*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

Edi Isa
Malaysia