Am I stupid or what?

zarah

Islam
Staff member
brother,

you are as Allah swt made you. Which means you are perfect to Him.

You are NOT stupid. OK?? Repeat after me - "I am not stupid" I mean it - say it - you are far from stupid!!

Dont ever put yourself down - you sound like an amazing person actually - may Allah swt bless and guide you.

Be strong, be paitent and know Allah swt is with you.

Salaams

:salam2:

:ma: sis!

:wasalam:

hello brother,
you are a nice man but you are not looking around.People are busy in the world.You have your best friend.It is your wife.Talk to her.Tell her your future plans.Share your ideas with her....Pray for your family memebers,InshaAllah,Allah (SWT) guide them and they will start salah...
Daily offer Salah Hajat.InshaAllah you will get good paid job...

liaa

lool

right now i am at school , at the informatik class, so i couldn't read all the posts :( !but honestly, i have to say smth, if you will think like this , than you won't become anything in life , dudee, you are so close to perfect and you ask if your stupid??3what's wrong with you, be happy , you have a job , you have a wife, you ar muslim, what else do you need? :D these are the characters of a realised man :p , so don't get so stressed bec your friends :D , you can't trust anyone else excpet your wife and you(and parents)

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
brother,

you are as Allah swt made you. Which means you are perfect to Him.

You are NOT stupid. OK?? Repeat after me - "I am not stupid" I mean it - say it - you are far from stupid!!

Dont ever put yourself down - you sound like an amazing person actually - may Allah swt bless and guide you.

Be strong, be paitent and know Allah swt is with you.

Salaams

Wow...

theonlystar

You what?

You what?

Are you saying i am so lucky?!

How can i be lucky then?

I couldn't cope to get more bad lucks again....i fear i am a loser...my wife will think i am a loser because i have small paid job....can't speak in same her launguge...she will be sad if my brothers, cousins or friends are better than me for example; one brother had a degree at uni, other is hafiz but me? what? just nothing but a loser, she might regrets to marry me.

now you know i am stupid.

p.s, i already explain to my family about my luck, they told me I AM STUPID.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
You what?

How can i be lucky then?

I couldn't cope to get more bad lucks again....i fear i am a loser...my wife will think i am a loser because i have small paid job....can't speak in same her launguge...she will be sad if my brothers, cousins or friends are better than me for example; one brother had a degree at uni, other is hafiz but me? what? just nothing but a loser, she might regrets to marry me.

Brother I don`t know why you are acting so negative..

its not all about good job and earn bucks.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Lol,you are suppose to be encouraging not putting the brother off...:muslim_child:

Money is not everything in life thats what i mean akhi...

but ukhti u r being realistic....n truthful ..??

What the brother actually has to do is to turn the table around and be optimistic...and work hard...

A lot of clever and successful entrepreneurs do not go to uni..

he can start going to mosque after work to gain knowledge..
Remember do thing for the sake of Allah and not for our wives..

zarah

Islam
Staff member

but ukhti u r being realistic....n truthful ..??

What the brother actually has to do is to turn the table around and be optimistic...and work hard...
Come on BillGates did not go to uni...
A lot of clever and successful entrepreneurs do not go to uni..

he can start going to mosque after work to gain knowledge..
Remember do thing for the sake of Allah and not for our wives..

:ma: well said bro...deserve a hand of claws....:hijabi:

You what?

How can i be lucky then?

Asalaamalikum Brother,

You brought up a great issue. The concept of luck has no basis in Islam. There is no bad omen in Islam. Almighty Allah tells us in the Qur’an that one’s sustenance is pre-determined in heaven when He says: “And in the heaven is your providence and that which ye are promised.” (Adh-Dhariyat: 22)

The fact that Allah’s Decree is supreme does not contradict the fact that man has been given choice and freedom. But human freedom is not unlimited; it works within the all pervasive Will of Allah. Man’s choice is granted to him by Allah; man cannot choose without Allah’s Will; in so far he exercises his will, he does so by Allah’s Will. “But you cannot will unless Allah wills; Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.” (Al-Insan: 30). Thus, everything happens for a reason.

In the life of the Muslim there is no room for luck or coincidence. Rather, he is to act according to the commands of Allah and His Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and to firmly believe that this is a form of taking the necessary worldly measures and that the results are up to Allah.

Always entertain positive and beneficial thoughts, and seek the help of Allah in accomplishing your tasks, and never feel helpless or impotent. If, in spite of your best efforts, something does not work out the way you had planned, then simply say, that was Allah’s Will; He does what He wills, but never say to yourself, I wish I had done this or that, if it had been so, it would have been different, for such thoughts (are not constructive at all and) only open the door for Satan to act!

Patience

Assala mu alaikum,

Every handicapped has a reason, every able bodied Allah created has a reason,and not all able bodied person is superb. I believe each individual has his/her own strength and weakness, able to identify our strength will make us more wiser in life and as weakness, except it as a challenge to transform into positive ways in getting into life on this short/unpredictable earth we share.

We should be grateful, as we are muslims and if we practice the way muslims should understand about Islam we gain access to Heaven as promised. We look and march forward to the after life, by the way life now is only a temporary transition period. Make a lot , a lot patience, pray,preach,zakat are the only method to understand our thanks to the Creator of the Universe in and out.

Wallah hu wallam, only Allah knows.

Wassalam.

Ali Saleh

I am deaf. i was arabian man. i live in british. my family is always worried about me to everyday. my family dont want me to bad thing to happen me. i dont know why. I think muslim deaf people need try patient. and also pray 5 times to ask allah. inshallah. you will happy with your lifetiem. inshallah.