An advice to everyone-Please read-

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum to everyone.

For the past few days,I have read a couple of "I am leaving" threads.My queation is,what do you expect from us by creating such threads?Applogy?Begging?or Sympathy?

If anyone wants to leave just leave.There is no need for a thread to tell us that you are leaving.As you can see in this forum there is a section INTRODUCE YOURSELF and there is no section I AM LEAVING.

I joined this froum last year and it has been 1 year being a member in this forum and unfortunately I did the same silly thread not once but twice.I really feel silly now.Yeah I have grown up now alhamdulilah.

If you are upset with a particular person,just send pm to that person and solve your problem.Do not be childish and create a thread and enjoy the feeling of people begging for not leaving.

All of us have one motive here or perhaps several motives.Increase our knowledge in Islam and spread the word of Allah.

So I honestly think people here do not have time to beg others for not leaving this forum.None of us going to loose anything but the people who are leaving are the one loosing.Each and everyone of us will be judged individualy and we do not need to beg others to stick in this forum.True Muslims will always stay among mukmins no matter what they face.

You might take a break and come back later.So what is the big deal by creating threads that you are leaving and you want your accounts to be terminated?

I know how you feel when people hurt your feeling or people commented something that you don't wish for.BUt this is life.Dealing with humans are so difficult and we can't please everyone.Take what you need and just leave what you don't need.Why take things too personal?

You are here to help others and to learn.Just concentrate on that.

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister please.. sometimes by writing a post and hearing a reply can change your world.

Please...you are taking the joy out of pointing our simple reminders that no matter what happens in life your brothers and sisters at TTI love you for the sake of Allah subhana talla.

I believe it is written that not only do we learn at TTI but we also share.

If this makes you uncomfortable don't respond..but for some of us ..it is all part and parcel of TTI.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum :)
If "but for some of us ..it is all part and parcel of TTI" they will never create such thread and say "I am leaving"

No one leaves their family.Even if they did,they leave without telling and will come back once their anger is gone.

I had many troubles in this site and tried to leave yet I can't and I faught with husband to stay in this site.Why?Because this is the place where I belong.I created this thread for those who take this family lightly and want to leave us just like that.

If you want to leave,leave and if you want to stay-all of us welcome you with open arms.But please do not keep on hurting us by saying "I AM LEAVING"

at one point,we will get fed up with such threads and no one will entertaint.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Assalamu'alaykum

As you can see in this forum there is a section INTRODUCE YOURSELF and there is no section I AM LEAVING.
Lol that was funny as.

Maybe if there was a generic 'Who is leaving?' thread, anyone who wanted to leave could just make 1 post in that thread if they felt they needed to let everyone know.

I agree that it is wholly unneccessary in the first place, but it seems others feel it polite to inform the rest of the forum of their departure, as a result we have numerous threads on that one topic.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmtullahi wa baraktuh:)

:lol:sister revert,i onlyy got this for you:p

i'm leaving!!!:(yeah i honestly don't feel so good with things that since.........ermm think happended since yesterday:(

so yeah!!!sis I"M leaving:lol:

but that;s not fair like i won't get any posts saying "no you are staying:lol:"

nope i have no intentions of going easy on TTI as yet so yeah me is stay..............*hears groans*...........................:lol:
:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:

:lol:how are you sis??you busy:)

:lol:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamu'alaykum

Lol that was funny as.

Maybe if there was a generic 'Who is leaving?' thread, anyone who wanted to leave could just make 1 post in that thread if they felt they needed to let everyone know.

I agree that it is wholly unneccessary in the first place, but it seems others feel it polite to inform the rest of the forum of their departure, as a result we have numerous threads on that one topic.

Assalamualikum
I do agree that we need to inform our family when we can't be online for a long time.But as you yourself read those threads,the reason they are leaving is because they are upset with one or two members.and there is always an issue for them to leave and I am not going to drag everything here as it is not necessary.

So am just asking people to grow up and consider our feeling. :)

revert2007

Love Fishing
:salam2:wa rahmtullahi wa baraktuh:)

:lol:sister revert,i onlyy got you:p

i'm leaving!!!:(yeah i honestly don't feel so good with things that since.........ermm think happended since yesterday:(

so yeah!!!sis I"M leaving:lol:

but that;s not fair like i won't get any posts saying not you are staying:lol:
nope i have no intentions of going easy on TTI as yet so yeah me is stay..............hears groans:lol:

:jumpclap::jumpclap::jumpclap:
:lol:how are you sis??you busy:)

:lol:

Assalamualim sis. :)
Nice to hear from you.Yes as usual am busy but this time busy being a good housewife and a good mother :p

Don't worry,no matter how busy I might get,I am always on TTI lol...

:SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::hearts::hearts::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259::hearts::hearts::SMILY259::SMILY259::SMILY259:

rayray

If anyone wants to leave just leave.There is no need for a thread to tell us that you are leaving.As you can see in this forum there is a section INTRODUCE YOURSELF and there is no section I AM LEAVING.

Lol sister! This got me giggling. Why not a "what I'm up to section" as well. ..like a stat message page. haha

sanan khan

i think new thread should be opened for discussion on this topic. dear if some one want to say goodby to us, there is no problem. We are like a family and if one of our familiy member is leaving us, he or she has right to say goodby to us.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam alaikum warahmatullah

Come on, how can I ever leave my second home?
I love TTI so much, that i cant even going to think of leaving it?
But...hmm some ppl here love TTi more than me.....so like natural thing like when we have a problem in home,we just leave house for a while and after sometimes,when we feel ,I was wrong and I love my family members, then we just say sorry,make our decision changed and came back...

Come on its nothing so serious.....
May Allah SWT grant us all to hold His rope unitedly....
Jazakallahu Khair
wabrakallahu feeke
wassalam

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Some people are very sensitive, and some people are very critical.

I have noticed both on this site. I dont take things personally on the internet, but a lot of people do. I'm really not surprised that people post threads saying they're leaving, I've seen it on all Forum-based sites I am a member of.

I dont say anything, because I honestly dont know anyone here well enough to encourage them to stay. If someone or some people on this site are hurting them that much, they do need to leave.

We need to be less critical, more compassionate.
A lot of advice people give, comes off a bit harsh...Re-wording for positive reinforcement could make the difference. If someone wants an example, let me know :hearts:

Important: I mean people in general, not on this site!

rightpath_357

Oh sis *revert*- ur one of a kind! :D

:hearts:

But I hope you don't mean people who say ' I'm leaving for a while for university, please make du'aa for me' and stuff like that, because I think those are fully acceptable- ;)

Salam! :D

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum

What a coincidence!? This issue has been on my mind for a while too,
so thanx for bringing it up sis 'Revert':)...Even though I don't know anyone on this site personally- I still feel like I know you all and
that I can call you a family:D:D...Any-wayz, I don't like judging people but from what i've observed- I feel that anyone who wants to "Leave" Isn't really commited to learning or helping others learn, And are just wasting their time on this forum made by sincere Muslims for the sake of Allah SWT!
Subhanallah-I know LOTS of people with anger issues, but even those ones don't let their anger get in the way of watever they plan to do(learning, teaching, etc). By starting a thread saying "I want to leave" won't do you and Us any good wallahi. And I believe those of you who do that, do it because you've either been insulted or don't feel welcome here. But come on now, How old are we??and what happened to 'Forgive and forget'!?.. Is it SO hard to have sabr for the sake of the one who created you!?
And i'm pretty sure that we have non-muslims members/guests, so please think of them if not of yourself...By doing this you're actually setting a bad example na'udhu bi-Allah! How will we make a difference and teach others about the true faith if we don't stick together!?
So, Pleeaeaeaease- For the sake Of Allah, The Almighty....take a deep breath, let it out, say A'udhu bi-Allahi mina shaitani ar-rajeem, Put your trust in Him and have patience from here-on:)

My intent wasn't to offend anyone, so Forgive me if I have:)
I love you for the sake of Allah:)
Wassalam:)