An Excellent Resource

dna1987

Muslim Guy
JAZAKALLAH KHAYR!!!!

I wrote that in caplocks to emphasise my happiness; this is exactly what I was hoping for and more - I get to choose the recitor and the translation.

Salam alaikum :)

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Excellente, Bravo, Marvellous. Alhamdulillah.

JazakAllah for this nice resource. :)

Wassalaam,
VE

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Masha'Allah, it's a wonderful site, very well arranged!

Jazakallaahu khayran katheeran.

wasalaam.

abdul Qadir

remember death
Assalam aleikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu

alfu alfu alfu mashaAllah .... jazakaAllah kheyran akhiiii .... its just awsom i hope more people in the forum will check it out and use it ...... may Allah grant you immesnse good and increase you in knowledge ... amiin

Steve940

JazakAllah khair! This is wonderful! Thank you thank you this gives me a great opportunity to memorize the Quran better. Good find!

Asalamu alaikum!

A Muslim

SHUKRAN!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH THIS WILL INDEED HELP IN MY RECITATION AND MEMORIZING THE GRET QURAN.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

:mashallah:

I've been using this for a while now, actually someone posted the link on this forum. Anyway, it's one of the best I've seen.

wasalam

PaxVobiscum

Submitted'nSatisfied
@everyone: glad to know that you all liked the site, and thanks for your prayers, may Allah give you ahsan'aljaza.

@American Muslim: yes you are right, the name means "peace be with you". You know what they say "omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Latina" :) , or in our case it should be "omnia dicta fortiora si dicta Arabia" (btw, I don't know Latin either, just a few catchy phrases :) )

Ma'assalama

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

masha`Allah Brother / PaxVobiscum ..that's so great site may Allah Reward u Akhi..
Really i'm waitting such a great post..look Akhi may be the long No. of ur post No. doesn't mean anything..i find this post more Value than 1000s post here..

i wanna thankful brother ibn azem to sticky this Thread..
gazakum Allah khyrian of All u..4 sharing n Sticky..

<wasalam>

ilmseeker

Asalaamul Alaaikum,

Great website, thank you. I have shared it with everyone I know!! :)

JazaakAllah

Wa'alaykum Asalaam :)

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Assalamu alaikum.
Jazak Allah khayran Brother!!!
Ma sha Allah!!! Just think how much ajr (good deeds) you will get for letting all these people on this forum know about this site.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Assalam Alaykum

masha`Allah Brother / PaxVobiscum ..that's so great site may Allah Reward u Akhi..
Really i'm waitting such a great post..look Akhi may be the long No. of ur post No. doesn't mean anything..i find this post more Value than 1000s post here..

i wanna thankful brother ibn azem to sticky this Thread..
gazakum Allah khyrian of All u..4 sharing n Sticky..

<wasalam>

I thought it would be a good idea to make it Sticky akhi since it's a great site masha'Allah.

Even if it has been posted here before, unfortunately a lot of us must have missed it brother Abdul-Rraheem. :)

wasalaam.

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

This is an excellent post . I wonder why it has been read 300+ times..Impossible....I need to bring this out to the front page...I saved it to my favourites....

Now at least being a hafiz is slightly easier..InshAllah

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Wa Alaykum Assalam

I thought it would be a good idea to make it Sticky akhi since it's a great site masha'Allah.

Even if it has been posted here before, unfortunately a lot of us must have missed it brother Abdul-Rraheem. :)

may allah Reward brother Abdul-Rraheem..

bark Allah feek Akhi.. if u didn't sticky it may be i'll not see this wonderful site

الدال علي الخير كفاعلة

The one who points the way to good deeds is like the one who does them.”

i wish All of u sharing this link to All muslim u know them..even it was so useful 4 who's wanna discover islam..masha`Allah..

<wasalam>