An Interesting Debate

muslimguy

:salam2:

this vid. only shows one part of the argument, that is done on purpose, I have seen the whole show. and I think it;s not fair to show this vid only.

Waterdrop

Banned
I can't access Youtube from this computer but I will when I get home tonight. Also the other website justifies killing innicent people. I don't get it. I realize that many on this site do not justify it so why are there so many muslim leaders doing it? The argument that "real" muslims don't do this becomes moot when it is the only response. Real Christians didn't partake in the crusades no becomes valid.

island muslim

Waterdrop...

The clip you are posting is EDITED version of the WHOLE debate... ENLIGHTEN yourself with these vids... brothers and sisters MEMRI TV is a website run by a ex-mossad officer with the agenda of making Islam/muslims evil... please check these videos and see for yourself how "waterdrops" clip NEVER show the answer by the muslim "cleric".... :)

[yt]gL9_eJibuwc[/yt] [yt]L1tReI69hkk[/yt]
[yt]ztXaNwbbJQU[/yt] [yt]r3CVMK5SSGY[/yt]

so Waterdrop... why don't you post the WHOLE debate in FULL where this woman was ANSWERED??? seems to me like you have a bias and an agenda to pick on Islam like the woman in the video....

Waterdrop

Banned
Waterdrop...

The clip you are posting is EDITED version of the WHOLE debate... ENLIGHTEN yourself with these vids... brothers and sisters MEMRI TV is a website run by a ex-mossad officer with the agenda of making Islam/muslims evil... please check these videos and see for yourself how "waterdrops" clip NEVER show the answer by the muslim "cleric".... :)

[yt]gL9_eJibuwc[/yt] [yt]L1tReI69hkk[/yt]
[yt]ztXaNwbbJQU[/yt] [yt]r3CVMK5SSGY[/yt]

so Waterdrop... why don't you post the WHOLE debate in FULL where this woman was ANSWERED??? seems to me like you have a bias and an agenda to pick on Islam like the woman in the video....

I can't view YOUTUBE Nor these videos on this computer(blocked). Please provide me with a link if possible.

justoneofmillion

auzubillahi mina shaytani rajim bissmillahi rahmani rahim,
hi there here is the part of the "debate"you may have forgotten
[yt]QRLWFKB30yk[/yt]
[yt]L1tReI69hkk[/yt]
[yt]ztXaNwbbJQU[/yt]
[yt]r3CVMK5SSGY[/yt]

here is what I THINK ABT IT

[YT]8zUIjP4KWok[/YT]
did you say islam was a violent religion par exelence well i cha llenge you to find anything similar in the Quraan! and there is much more it depends of how motivated you are...
[yt]qLHER6woUfc[/yt]

good luck josephine

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
opps, I can't edit so what I meant to say was "Real Christians didn't partake in the crusades now becomes valid"

I agree with this. True christians can't be oppressive or tyrannic. The same thing goes for true Jews and true Muslims. The thing is that those who see them as true believers in a certain ideology should condemn criminals regardless of their ideological background.

eemaan1

u trying 2 sow decent(spelling) mate? if this is the case, u wanna ask uaself y..... might b inshaallah u will com up with interesting answers... go on suprise uaself...
my Allah giude u insahaallah

Waterdrop

Banned

I agree with this. True christians can't be oppressive or tyrannic. The same thing goes for true Jews and true Muslims. The thing is that those who see them as true believers in a certain ideology should condemn criminals regardless of their ideological background.

your missing my point. Saying that "real" Christians or muslims don't condone this or that is no excuse for sitting on the sidelines ie: homocide bombings and the crusades (one still continues). With this logic we can skew anything. The crusades were not done by Christians, so what's the big deal? When in fact they were done by Christians, they were just bad ones. Just as 99.9% or terrorist bombings are done by those who believe in Islam, however bad ones. While God is perfect all of the followers are not in ALL religions no matter how devout you are.

I also like how the link I posted was erased, just proving that what she was saying had validity. hiding from the other side is no way intellectual.

Waterdrop

Banned

u trying 2 sow decent(spelling) mate? if this is the case, u wanna ask uaself y..... might b inshaallah u will com up with interesting answers... go on suprise uaself...
my Allah giude u insahaallah

eh? Was this directed at me? I don't know what you're trying to say.

samiha

---------
Staff member
I also like how the link I posted was erased, just proving that what she was saying had validity. hiding from the other side is no way intellectual.

I don't think i'm going to comment much on this, but If I made a website which said YOU killed your mother, would it make it true? If I made a website which said you were a terrorist, or a future school gunman, would it make it true? No, it would not. If I made such a website, would you go around promoting it? No you would not. If I made such a website, would you appreciate others to put it on your website? No you would not. If I did that, and showed it to everyone making it out as true, would it have validity? Then how is this case different? Anyone can make a website, anyone can lie, it's not that hard, but for the truth to prevail you have to seek it, and avoid the slanders along the way.

If you wish to promote lies, then I don't know much, but there's something wrong. I'm all up for intellectual discussions, but not when everyone knows who this woman is, and not when this is an Islamic site, on which I will not allow you to spread and promote videos with lies.

So therefore, your logic is completely and utterly flawed.

Don't listen to this woman. If you want to know Islam, find out for yourself.

island muslim

you are calling us zombies...cool down waterdrop...

we saw the video of wafa sultan but we also saw the unedited one unlike you.

so i guess you better see the complete video where she is answered and then we can discuss the WHOLE debate .. wafa vs muslim cleric

Waterdrop

Banned
when did I call you a zombie? please explain.

I will look at the "unedited" version and I am putting money on it when I discuss it that I will be censored (once again).

island muslim

lol... i meant that cause you attached "ZOMBIES" graphic header to the post ... just like you attached "WHINE" graphic header to your last post.. chill please...

samiha

---------
Staff member
I will look at the "unedited" version and I am putting money on it when I discuss it that I will be censored (once again).

Don't worry, If you are nice, respectful, understanding, and actually look at the opposite side with an open heart, then why would I have to censor anything? Then again, if you come tearing apart this forum board disregarding what has been said, and hurling her lies at us as if it were truth, then perhaps yes, it might have to be censored.

Please ask your questions, we're fine with that, just be careful how you say it, I don't think we want anyones' feeling to get hurt here.

So, just curious... how much money? ;) jk. No betting in Islam :)

justoneofmillion

So, just curious... how much money? ;) jk. No betting in Islam :)
assalam, oh come on sister when i gets down to the cash you start jocking no no no not like that sister, Khadija rahimaha llah was a great buisness women and you know that!:SMILY303:

ps.should we turn it into a fun thread now that it is open?merely a suggestion do not yell at me sister samiha am sure josephine won`t mind.