anti-Islam on youtube

Rashadi

I have noticed that there is a lot of propaganda on youtube to make Islam look bad, and it seems like youtube is not fair. I have noticed many Islamic videos are removed, many accounts are suspended, yet Muslim haters are many and they say anything they want. A lot of attacks on Islam and the funnies of all is that Muslims are portrayed as evil and hateful but I find the others as hateful and evil. It just amazes me how a people filled with hate will call us hateful and evil yet I don't see Muslims attacking others but the other way around.

Just go on other Islamic forums or chats and there will plenty of haters and trouble makers bashing Islam with ignorance, but Muslims who are respectful are portrayed as evil. This reminds me of the verse how the disbelievers try to make the path of Allah seem "crooked" and they try to hinder others from seeing the light of Islam. No other religion is hated and attacked by others and it's interesting that all the non-Muslims who hate Islam work together against Islam. It's strange when an anti-Islamic Christian will side with an atheist and even sound worse than others. It is really sad but then I always feel better when I read the Quran and I find answers to all of this. The true and sincere seekers of knowledge will come to find the truth by the guidance from Allah.

Asha88

Ghurabaa
Salaam Brother,

There will always be people out there who are against Islam and try to put Islam in a negative light. Remember this:

"They try and put out the light of Allah with their mouths. However, the light of Allah will continue to glow even if the unbelievers hate it" {Suraah As-Saaf, 61:8}

It is best to just ignore them because no matter what we do to clear misconceptions about our religion, there will always be people out there who would try to defame the name of Islam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Salaam Brother,

There will always be people out there who are against Islam and try to put Islam in a negative light. Remember this:

"They try and put out the light of Allah with their mouths. However, the light of Allah will continue to glow even if the unbelievers hate it" {Suraah As-Saaf, 61:8}

It is best to just ignore them because no matter what we do to clear misconceptions about our religion, there will always be people out there who would try to defame the name of Islam.

I like this ayah...and agree with you sister we shall ignore these kind of fanatical comements.

nixie

Yes, this is definitely true. There is an anti-islamic song, "Muslims out", that I have flagged on Youtube several times, but nothing has been done about it. As has been previously mentioned, anything targeting other faiths seems to be actioned. Rather than turning a blind eye and saying we should ignore this, I believe the opposite to be true. It does seem strange that the moderators of Youtube seem to have no problem with anti-Islamic posts, I wonder why?? Muslim people deserve the same rights and protections as everyone else.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Israel has been busy trying to go to a cyberwar. They have hired people to do a pro-Israel blog..have developed an Arabic web page for anti-Arab messages. Youtube is pro-Israel. They attack pro-Muslim videos. But no surprises..the media is owned by the Zionists.

stiks

Amatur-Rahman
salaam,

No such thing as bad publicity.... the more they try the more people find out the true islam and turn to it.

In the short term it might seem as a bad thing but in the long run victory inshaallah. Ever listened to imam Anwar Alawlaki's lecture (Allah is preparing us for victory)?

They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2:

Its true brother Rashadi what you have to say. Just today i was watching a video on the biography of Yusuf Islam and there were pages pages of hateful comments. Islam is often portrayed in a manner which is very wrong. May Allah help us and may He guide them. Aameen.

:wasalam:

Take care everyone.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
Salamualeikum.
There are so many indonesian websites for hating Islam. They even provide 'proves' through their writing. I feel hurt coz they do it too much. I hope I can do something for this. Of coz they will attack me if I put some reply. But being silence doing nothing also make me hurt even more....
-sorry for my language deficiency :) I'm new here, from Malaysia.

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love

Salamualeikum.
There are so many indonesian websites for hating Islam. They even provide 'proves' through their writing. I feel hurt coz they do it too much. I hope I can do something for this. Of coz they will attack me if I put some reply. But being silence doing nothing also make me hurt even more....

Rashadi

Its true brother Rashadi what you have to say. Just today i was watching a video on the biography of Yusuf Islam and there were pages pages of hateful comments. Islam is often portrayed in a manner which is very wrong. May Allah help us and may He guide them. Aameen.

Take care everyone.

I seen it sister, and there was another one with Hamza Yusuf and the same way. Page after page with just hatred and lies about Islam. It's like no matter how much effort one puts into giving the truth about Islam and no matter how much we clarify, they will still attack Islam with the same old lies and myths. Some people are unwilling to change their prejudices and have already decided, but the again, it is Allah who guides and He would have guided them if there was any good in them. Allah knows us better than we know ourself and He knows who wants guidance and who doesn't. It just amazes me that it is these peole who say "Muslims are evil and hate everyone" but they are too blind to look at themselves and realizes who hates who.

This is for me always a strong evidence that these types of Christians who do this are not followers of Isa(as) and to be honest, none of them really are his followers but that is another topic.

pcozzy

Brother I felt that way a very long time ago. But now we need to go back to our senses.

Look at the masjid where you pray. Is there a large number of brothers and sisters on the internet. Probably not. For the most part an overwhelming number of muslims don't even have electricity on a regular basis let alone high speed internet.

The other issue is; even if a muslim does get online and goes to youtube. He will find the most disgusting images and turn away from that.

So when evaluating something to your preference you must include all logical facts into the picture. Thus far youtube has been the playground of the shaytan and his followers.

A solution that will help is everybody start posting videos on youtube control the comments and have your message emphasized.

asoekaya

Salamualeikum.

i disagree with all u say...
dont force a country like this..
you cant judgement some country like this..
do you now much malaysian websie too doing something wrong..
but we are try and try to think with positiv thingking..
may be they are not a muslim or they are orientalist..
you are malaysian try to be not think someone bad or always think you are better than other...

Allahu Ya'lamu Mala Ta'lamun

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
salaam,

No such thing as bad publicity.... the more they try the more people find out the true islam and turn to it.

In the short term it might seem as a bad thing but in the long run victory inshaallah. Ever listened to imam Anwar Alawlaki's lecture (Allah is preparing us for victory)?

They plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.

True, very true. But only those use brain will find out the truth.

Sister Almanar, selamat datang ke TTI.

Musulmanin

It's strange when an anti-Islamic Christian will side with an atheist and even sound worse than others.

Not just atheist, some of the so-called Christians would side with devil against even most humble muslims. It's sad, since the message of Jesus (phuh) is not practised by many Christians these days. But there are some Christians and Jews who still understand that Muslims are no enemies to them.

Some 'christians' hate Muslims with beards, but it sounds absolutely rediculous coming from christians who worship a man with a beard.:astag:

Same goes with hating muslim women's veil and modest dress, but every sunday these same 'christians' go to churches to pray to a man with a beard and a woman covered with veil.... How hypocritical!!!:astag:

May God guide those devious followers of Jesus Christ (May Allah be pleased with him).

Salaam,

I use to be fanatic about Youtube when it first came out, I think it was back in 2005. A Muslim guy and his friends created it, but it was later bought by Google.

At first, there were no anti-Islamic comments nor any provocative videos. Once Google acquired it, the Zionists started pouring in hatred and propaganda. Lately, since the Gaza carnage, they've been trying to hide and delete videos that reveal the Truth. Alhamdullilah we have TTI and hard working members posting videos, pictures & articles.
It has totally gotten out of control. I don't even bother reading the comments. The videos are enough dawah - it speaks for itself, alhamduillah.
Better yet, the rate of people entering Islam is no doubt in my heart of hearts far greater than any other religion. Only Allah swt bring people out of ignorance.

blackivy393

oh yea there are definitely haters big time on youtube, they'll send crazy messages to you , even if they think you're muslim. i have recieved crazy messages. and i notice accounts that just talk about conversion stories not even politics and they'll get deleted

Rashadi

oh yea there are definitely haters big time on youtube, they'll send crazy messages to you , even if they think you're muslim. i have recieved crazy messages. and i notice accounts that just talk about conversion stories not even politics and they'll get deleted

Lol I know what you mean. I had an atheist write a message to me pretending to be searching about information on Islam. Turns out to be this person had done all the "research" in the world from his type of sources and he wasn't searching for anything but was trying to convince me that I need to be an atheist. He had nothing but nasty things to say about Islam, Judaism and Christianity. I told him since he already knew the "truth" there is no need for me to teach him, and he finally stopped writing when he realized I wasn't there to argue with him. According to him Darwin is his God and he even said "peace be upon him" after mentioning his name lol. I couldn't stop crackin up about him.

khangul

your sister
wa makaroo wa makarallahe wallaho khairumaakireen.
so dont worry and keep on your daawah to others.