Are you half dater?

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
Alhamdulillah it turned out to be completely different from what I thought...

When I read the name of the thread I thought

"Allah Have mercy!..is this some sort of new invention to get around the haram of dating?"

But alhamdulillah I was wrong (phew!) :)

:wasalam:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, when i saw this thread, i came to know the meaning of half date..
bt had a doubt, and its cleared alhamdulillah!

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o aliakum
i apologize brother abubaseer but LOL i was so surprised to see the title i thought it had something to do with datiing
lolz @ dimlite

lol i was thinking halfdater like u go on a date but u leave before paying the bill LOL

:) to answer ur question brother :) if my half dater it means to contribute then yes :)
i think every muslim contribute somewat :) Mashallah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
OH Allah!! brother you scared me for a second!!!LOL
but, I have heard about this website or halfadate from youtube ny Ummahfilms I think......
My answer I quote sister Albinti Almuslima
Do i give sadaqqa i'd love to answer that but thats something between me and Allah because by bragging about what we give we lose the Ajr of it...
lol i was thinking halfdater like u go on a date but u leave before paying the bill LOL
LOL, brother shaheeer you cracked me UP with that line!!! that was funnnyyyy!!!!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,

wooooooooooooow the name blew me off, i was getting some negetive thoughts....Istagfir Allah...this just shows how misconceptions begin...

like the rest of TTI members i assumed that ur talking about dating (forbidden dating) which tells us that we need not to judge a book by its cover... Subhan Allah

Do i give sadaqqa i'd love to answer that but thats something between me and Allah because by bragging about what we give we lose the Ajr of it...

Salam,

halah

:salam2:

Subhan Allah whan I read the titel of this thread the only thing came to my thought is save yourself from the hell even with half a date ,May Allah accept from all of us our good deeds.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
mashaAllah tabarakaAllah sister!!
may Allah reward you for saying that! i benefited from it!!!
and may Allah accept all your good deeds and grant you Jannah Al-firdous Al'alaa....ameeen ya Ilahi