Arrested in Starbucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
I absolutetly LOVE KSA2, it's the best channel on our tv. Its better than all the other channels which show nothing but evil. I have been to Saudi, and I have nothing but good to say about that country, you wanna talk about hypocrites, just look in your own backyard, wherever you are. I dont get why people pick on Saudi Arabia so much, I would be honoured if I could live there forever.

Lostlilly, your post angered me. If they convert right back out, then so be it, they should exercise some tollerance and understanding. I have many convert friends and alhamdula I think they are great people, better than us in some if not most cases so I am not targeting them. We have to deal with enough as is from the twisted US gov and Israelis (may they be cursed and never see the truth), we do not need our own people giving us a hard time as well. If they have a problem with Islam, then report it to scholars damn it! Our faith is on the brink, on the verge of falling off the cliff, we are here on TTI to turn back to Islam, not read stuff that repels us from Islam!!! For crying out loud. How can I stress Islam and Muslims are different. I cant believe some people still dont know the difference.
Anyways I dont care, I have better things to worry about

bintul islam

biz musulmanikh
Also I believe you owe us all an appology coz we are not all soooo damn rude.
Allah sw says in the Quran to Prophet Mohammed asw something along the lines of, and had you been harsh hearted (big mouth) Islam wouldn't have grown nor would so many people convert. We are trying to be good people, it's just ignorant people who anger us to the point where we explode and plz dont take this personally, I mean the US gov and Israel.

because yall muslims are soooo damn rude...

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
see i like that station too but some of the shows are too much for instance the female is sitting so close to the male and they make up nd everything. since i never been to Saudi i always thought that its the only Muslim country which is not expose to ((fitna)),,,but after watching this channel nd some stories that I heard from the people who actually lived there my whole point of view changed...i used to want to live there forever but not anymore but i Will go there only for Haji inshalllah<,,

I absolutetly LOVE KSA2, it's the best channel on our tv. Its better than all the other channels which show nothing but evil. I have been to Saudi, and I have nothing but good to say about that country, you wanna talk about hypocrites, just look in your own backyard, wherever you are. I dont get why people pick on Saudi Arabia so much, I would be honoured if I could live there forever.

Lostlilly, your post angered me. If they convert right back out, then so be it, they should exercise some tollerance and understanding. I have many convert friends and alhamdula I think they are great people, better than us in some if not most cases so I am not targeting them. We have to deal with enough as is from the twisted US gov and Israelis (may they be cursed and never see the truth), we do not need our own people giving us a hard time as well. If they have a problem with Islam, then report it to scholars damn it! Our faith is on the brink, on the verge of falling off the cliff, we are here on TTI to turn back to Islam, not read stuff that repels us from Islam!!! For crying out loud. How can I stress Islam and Muslims are different. I cant believe some people still dont know the difference.

Shahzad

ZainsMommy: Where were u before that? :)

Your post does clear out the confusions. Sister dianek: I am sorry if i have offended you. I do respect u and every one here. Do u listen to medona? lol

It was just a little "bitter food" between born muslims and converted muslims :) Doesnt matter though. We are still on a single table.

By the way, this thread shud be rated as 5 stars ;)

Sauda17

It's 3 am, I can't believe I just read all of your post # 55 Zainsmommy. "My first and last time:SMILY27: , I think I'll go back to skimming" LOL

Jazakallah sister , your raised some interesting points & your time and effort is appreciated … :)

"We have to deal with enough as is from the twisted US gov and Israelis (may they be cursed and never see the truth), we do not need our own people giving us a hard time as well."

Salam sister,
what you said reminded me of the Prophets journey to Taif, what he was subjected to and how he responded....

"The Heavens were moved by the prayer, and Jibrail (Alayhis salaam) appeared before the Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), greeting him with

Assalamu Alaikum and said:

"Allah knows all that has passed between you and these people. He has deputed an angel in charge of the mountains to be at your command."

Saying this, Jibrail (Alayhis salam) ushered the angel before the Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam). The angel greeted the Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) and said:

"0, Prophet of Allah! I am at your service. If you wish, I can cause the mountains overlooking this town on both sides to collide with each other, so that all the people therein would be crushed to death, or you may suggest any other punishment for them."

The merciful and noble Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam) said:

"Even if these people do not accept Islam, I do hope from Allah that there will be persons from among their progeny who would worship Allah and serve His cause."

Behold the conduct of our noble Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam), whom we profess to follow! We get so much irritated over a little trouble or a mere abuse from somebody that we keep on torturing and taking our revenge throughout our lives in every possible manner. Does it become people who claim to follow the magnanimous

Prophet (Sallallaho alaihe wasallam)? Look, even after so much suffering at the hands of the Taif mob, he neither curses them nor does he work for any revenge, even when he has the full opportunity to do so.

Can we say we are following his example today...."

Please forgive me if I have said anything wrong.

Shahzad

Just to add to Sauda17: Mohammad Bin Qasim , who brought islam in Sindh ( india region ) was the one from Taif. He was from tribe "Banu Saqeef" and his full name was "Mohammad Bin Qasim Saqafi".

ALLAH-u-Akber

I am getting addicted to TTI

zainsmommy

I really am so sorry for the lengthy post. I see now I probably could have gotten my point across with just one paragraph. :)

I just wanted everyone to see where she might be coming from and to also at the same time say how this story could have been anywhere and who are we to say whether it's right or wrong? If there are laws in a particular place then that is it! You cannot break it!

I love what you wrote here. Very good and helpful and Insha'Allah everyone will read and take a step back and think about things for a minute.

Again, I am sorry everyone..I will try to keep my posts at a minimum of five paragraphs only ...lol...just joking! :D

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
selaam

when you do things like the saudis do you make things too tyranical.
Islam isnt supposed about tyranical dictatorships.
it is about freewill and submission to Allaah(sbuhana wa ta'ala) if only ones soul bows down freely..
without force
without compulsion
and by only by ones free will.
when you do things like the saudis and have religious police in your face every second you make ones life oppressed and living nightmare.

yes it is haram for women to be with non relatives , but there is no use in putting someone in jail for it....its too tyranical.
the best thing to do in miss yara's situation would for religious police to present a hadith from beloved rasululah(by whom be peace) to say what she doing is haram...
not frigen arest her...

lostlilly07

striving 4 Firadous
okay the only thing i will apologize for is using the word "d" but besides that...no. you know its true..some of the muslims on here are rude. and they need to be told....i WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, SO I CAN I SAY IT TO YOUR FACE

second i was just studying Islamic personality and the fifth hadeeth is "gentleness" please show me how you have been gentle to first your sister in islam and to a "revert"....Thank you, you have not. LIke I said before...Saudia Arabia government is a bunch of hypocrites and are not following the shariah...so please don't make them the example of Muslims or Islam. Reading about the Sabhayuns or salaf as sahlih ( may Allah reward them) or read about The Prophet salaallah alahi wa salaam...

croatian/jewconv

slave_of_Allah
posting such threads only helps promote the negative media agaisnt muslims.

no.. it helps to find our weaknessess, how weve diverted from the Straight path, and how the deen and way of life has been corrupted

muslims should speak out when something goes wrong...
when we dont speak is when the bad practising muslims take advantage
when we dont speak those that have corrupted the deen put hideous faces on top of us and make us look like them

may Allaah(subhana wa ta'ala) guide us all

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Best Way to TEach someone

Salaam,

I don't get it, you can work with someone that is a male/female in a office setting but not in public?? How did the police know they were not couples, cousins, etc? She had a legitimate excuse. I wonder who & how they
stripped searched her? How are you going to accuse someone and say they are going to "burn in hell?" In my view,the Saudi police was a little too extreme. Sometimes these things puts doubts into people about their faith. It's vital to know the line between culture and Islam.

I wonder if non-Muslims have to abide by these rules...

This reminds me of the 2002 incident when Saudi police locked the doors of a school and burned the girls inside the trapped school for not wearing their hijab! Astagfirallah. May Allah swt cure our ignorance.

Yeah see this do these Bull-S because they think that they're doing stuff that are Islamic? Doing these things just hurt people more in their Deen and our Aqeedah.

Beismillah Heer Rahman Neer Raheem

And if they care about Halal and Haraam, why the hell are there Starbucks in Saudi? They obvously know very well that Starbucks is an Isreali company (I'm not trying to be racist), that supports killing of Muslims, and those specific Isreali companies are the ones that stop us from getting back Masjid Al Sakrah (Dome of Rock) and Masjid Al Aqsa (Ancient Masjid, made 40 yrs after Al Kabah, which was around Adam (AS)'s time.

And if they like doing wired things, like burning a school down because the girls don't wear Hijab, we should get into dept. How old are they? 9-10? Pre Tens? Teens? College? And besides that is irrelevant, because no matter what a woman does, a guy has no right to hurt her.
If they were REALLY angry and crazy, then it would've even been better if they just point guns at them (I'm just being sarcastic, but what I meant was that if you can't control yourself and if you are the person that has to go punch someone in the head for saying you got a booger in your nose, then just don't put them close to being death, kicking them in the head) cause it's better to scare them than kill em on the spot, but if they wanted to do something that REALLY PLEASES ALLAH they could've set up an assembly at the school, brnging in Alimahs and Schoalr sisters, and showing powerpoints, videos, and explain and teach them that what they are doing is something that is displeasing to Allah Ta Ala.

And the best way to teach soemone is by talking to them calmly. You know? Because ther was once a Jewish man who came to our Nabi (SAW) and was cursing at him. Then Umr (RA) got infuriated by that and asked our Nabi (SAW) if he could kill that man. Our Nabi (SAW) then said no, and that Jewish man got so suprised that he cried for forgiveness to our Nabi (SAW) and that man became Muslim.

I know this really great brother who went with me to the Jamaat in NY for three days in December break. I remember whenever I made mistake, he would call me oer and talk to me. Like I once forgot what time it was, and I thought we were doing Asr Salat when it was really 1:30 and were doing Zuhr. So I made the wrong Niyaat, and when we went to do Sunnah, he said he was seeing me doing Salaat and he new that I was doing 4 Rakat.

So he called me over and asked me what I did wrong. I felt really embarassed really, becuase I really liked the brother and I thought he would get angry at me and start scolding me and start snapping at me like the way some people do if they catch you do something wrong. But he DIDN'T. Instead he talked to me very calmly, although I still felt really hurt that he caught me doing something wrong. But still, he didn't make me feel upset, because I knew that he doesn't know that I feel broken up even if someone is just playing around with me. When he was done, he even said to me, "I didn't say any of this to make you feel bad, I just wanted to let you know. Forgive me if I said anythin that made you feel hurt."

After he sai that, I NEVER forgot about him. Sometiems my eyes start to brimm with tears whenever I went to bed (that's usually when I start thinking about a lot of things, that's probably why I sleep late lol) because I always remembered the fun times we used to have with each other, and I especially rememeber that he was always patient with me. Things other people might have been spitting at me whenever I make a mistake, he talks calmly to me, letting me understand things without having to scold me. Man I luv him for the sake of allah, THIS IS FOR YOU MEZAN BAYE! Oh yeah, I told him about this site, that he can find me here as Abdul Hasib, and lol, the next time I see him he won't have to read this just to know what I think of him. He's gonna be in my duas, and he's a samrt brother, just needs to be able to recite Quran with better Tajweed, but hey, at least he TRYS to recite the Quran correctly, and he trys to do it sincerely.

But my point I'm making is that it's better to teach someone by not going into drastic ways, like hitting them or yelling at them, cuz its stupid, because the only reason they aren't going to do that mistake again is beacuse they don't want you to hit them again, or they don't want you to keep yapping and yelling at them.

And if any of you have litle brothers or sisters, don't hit or yell them, NO MATTER WHAT SIN THEY DO OR WHATEVER THEY FEEL LIKE THEY're GOING TO DO; because it'll just upset them. And rember what I said-NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, AND I'M NOT GOING TO GO INTO DETAILS, CUZ I KNOW YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

You can just talk to them and be nice to them. Especially, don't tell your parents, or any of your other bros and sistas, smaller and older. And if you teach someone in a really kind way, that might be what makes them forbid the wrong and do the good. THAT might be what it takes, teaching them kindly and then they'll chage, and if you might be their new role model, someone they look up to, and then THEY are going to be the ones that cry to Allah to forgive you for your sins, and for Allah to be pleased with you. You know, just even helping ONE PERSON get on the right track might be what helps you from getting any punishment in the Akiraat, because they will cry to Alla hthat you are the one that helped them, and then they will ask Allah to give you a lot of gratitued and blesings for saving them from Jahanam.

ASsalamu Alykum

and this why so many new muslims convert right back to where they started because yall muslims are soooo darn rude...teach them, not slander them. help them grow, and not stomp on her back. if the admins really have a problem with this thread then delete it.

convert back?......thats there choice......what do u think we should do? jz sit back n let them abuse us with handful stories that they find once in a month or so....alot of things go on in the us every day but they r jz covered up like nothing ever happened...yes i know we should teach them n let them grow but we should not give them superiority n let them crush us into dwarfs....if they keep on posting things like this then its time to spank the yanks!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

:salam2: :astag: :astag: :astag:
I am a convert too and I have definately gone through some rough patches after the time I became Muslim, the rough patches were people with reactions and attitudes like yours. :astag:. Any respect I may have had for you is out the window, I can only pray that Allah (SWT) ever so Merciful gives you compassion and understanding. This post was not an attack on you, it was to open people's eyes to the REALITY of Saudi HYPOCRASY
:wasalam:

:salam2: :astag: :astag: :astag:
I am a convert too and I have definately gone through some rough patches after the time I became Muslim, the rough patches were people with reactions and attitudes like yours. :astag:. Any respect I may have had for you is out the window, I can only pray that Allah (SWT) ever so Merciful gives you compassion and understanding. This post was not an attack on you, it was to open people's eyes to the REALITY of Saudi HYPOCRASY
:wasalam:

ok i know the saudi govt is bad but dont we have fox news n other channels already tarnishing n insulting not saudi but actually Islam...its funny how these channels based in the us talk against saudi but theyre govts r the 1s that buy most of their oil n kiss their feet...why dont usa people protest to boycott them by not buying their oil??? its bcause their people r bigger hypocrites ....if saudi would jz stop exporting oil to the us then the us would come back begging for it but this would never happen cause theyre both helping each other out.

kayleigh

:salam2:

I don't agree with the laws, and I don't have a very high opinion of Saudia, but I think she was aware of the laws. You do the crime, you do the time. If you don't think it's fair, do something to change them.

She said she did these things in the office, behind closed doors. Well, there's lots of things you do behind closed doors that you don't do out in public for everyone to see.

and also...maybe this sounds harsh, but I'm of the opinion that if you say you "convert back" because of rude Muslims or mean people, you never really believed in the first place. If you had faith, no human could make you turn away from it completely. So it's not really right to say that rude Muslims are the reason why "so many" go back to their old ways. That's just ridiculous.

justoneofmillion

yes i know we should teach them n let them grow but we should not give them superiority n let them crush us into dwarfs....if they keep on posting things like this then its time to spank the yanks!
:salam2:Brother this has just reminded me of this where did you find such sentence bro just woke up and read this haha:D allah swt hafis

snow_white.jpg

diamonds.jpg

:salam2:
jameel

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum,

Its time this thread be closed.

Saudi Arabia is one of the Best Muslim countries in the world. It is the land of Tawheed and where Shirk such as grave/Saint worshipping is forbidden.

Nobody should start saying things when one or two people make a mistake. To critisise the whole of a society of a government is wrong.

May Allah bless and guide the government of Saudi Arabia and its king!

Fudayl Ibn ’Iyaad (d.187H) – rahimahullaah – said: “If I had a supplication that would be answered, I would not make it, except for the ruler. Because when the ruler becomes righteous, the towns and the servants become safe and secure.” Refer to Hilyatul-Awliyaa‘ (8/91-92).

Al-Haafidh Ibn Hajar (d.852H) – rahimahullaah – said in Fathul-Baaree (1/138): “The advice to the leaders of the Muslims is to aid them upon that by which they will become established. And it is to warn them against negligence, and to correct their deficiency when they slip, and to unite the word upon them, and to reject the hearts that have enmity towards them. And the greatest advice is to prevent them – by using that which is good – from oppression.”

You know, I really dislike such threads, because I am always disappointed. Disappointed because of such a waste of effort by people. They benefit nothing and contribute nothing except ignorance.

None of the Muslims of the past spoke like some of you have. None of them said things which disrespected the Muslim rulers. This does not mean we like everything we see or hear, but there is a way, a methodology of handling these matters.
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Allaah’s Messenger :)saw:) said, "He who sees from his ruler something he dislikes, let him be patient with him, for he who splits away from the Jamaa’ah by a handspan and then dies, dies a death of Jaahiliyyah" and in a narration, "then he has thrown off the yoke of Islaam from his neck." [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial]Hadith - Al-Bukhari and Muslim, and other narration by at-Tirmidhee (no. 2867) and Ahmad (4/130).[/FONT]​

From Yazeed Ibn Kusayb al-’Adawee who said: I was with Abee Bakrah under the pulpit of Ibn ’Aamir, and he was giving a sermon, and he was wearing fine clothes. So Aboo Bilaal said: Look at our leader wearing the clothes of the sinners! So Aboo Bakrah said: Be silent, I heard the Messenger :saw: say: “Whosoever holds contempt for the ruler of Allaah upon the earth, then Allaah will hold contempt for him.”

This is an authentic hadeeth related by at-Tirmidhee (no. 1812). Imaam adh-Dhahabee says in Siyar A’laamun-Nubalaa (14/508): “This Aboo Bilaal is Mirdaas Ibn Udiyyah, a khaarijee. And from his ignorance is that he counts the man who wears fine clothes as being from amongst those who wear the clothes of sinners.”

In reality, this is a big subject with many issues. Suffice to say that in the past Muslims had very very bad rulers, some of whom even killed the Companions of the Prophet :saw:, but the Ulema' and those under them had patience. This is something that people must understand, before being inspired by the evil non-Muslim like revolutionary stupidity.

Imam Ahmad was imprisoned by al Mu'tassim and was tortured everyday in order to say that the Quran was Created and not the word of Allah. The great Imam never could say that the Quran was created, and each time would say the Quran was the word of Allah, the most high. - He would be whipped until he fainted, and when he had fainted, the guards would jump on his back and kick him. This happened everyday, but the Imam had patience. Even, they would bring his students and execute them infront of him. The Shaykh still spoke with kindness and wisdom and argued in a good way... until one day he succeeded and managed to change the way that the ruler thought.

Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal (d.241H) – rahimahullaah – said: “Verily I supplicate for the ruler, for his correctness, success and support – night and day – and I see this as being obligatory upon me.’’ Refer to as-Sunnah (no. 14) of Aboo Bakr al-Khallaal.

And before you judge people remember:

Imaam Ibn Abil-’Izz (d.729H) – rahimahullaah – said: “We do not say about a particular individual from amongst the people of the Qiblah, that he is from the people of Paradise, or from the people of the Fire, except about those whom the truthful :saw: has informed about, that he is from amongst the people of Paradise, such as the ten who were given glad tidings of Paradise, may Allaah be pleased with them. And if we say that whomsoever Allaah wishes to enter into the Hellfire, from amongst the people who commit major sins will – by necessity – enter the Hellfire, and that he will be brought out of the Hellfire by the intercession of those who are entitled to intercede, then we would refrain from attributing this to a specific individual. So we do not testify for him that he will enter Paradise, nor that he will enter the Hellfire, except due to knowledge, because the reality is hidden, and what an individual dies upon cannot be encompassed by us. However, we do hope for those who do good, and we fear for those who do evil.’’ Refer to Sharhul-’Aqeedatit-Tahaawiyyah (p. 378).

---

’Umar Ibn Yazeed said: I heard al-Hasan al-Basree during the days of Yazeed Ibnul-Mahlab, and there came to him a group of people. So he commanded them to stay in their houses and to close their doors. Then he said: ‘‘By Allaah! If the people had patience when they were being tested by their unjust ruler, it will not be long before Allaah will make a way out for them. However, they always rush for their swords, so they are left to their swords. By Allaah! Not even for a single say did they bring about any good.’’ It is related by Ibn Sa’d in at-Tabaqaat (8/164), and by Ibn Abee Haatim in his Tafseer (3/178).

Status
Not open for further replies.